- Have around 7 years of IT experience in BPM, PRPC, Java, J2EE and related technologies in various domains
- Experience in designing and developing PRPCapplications
- Good knowledge in BPM technologies, Development of PRPCand Java/J2EE based applications
- Interacted with the end users, Business Analysts and participated in discussions for understanding and gathering the Business requirements
- Experience in working with CPMHC and CPM Frameworks
- Involved in design and development of Class structure, Process flows, UI and backend processes
- Good knowledge in integration PRPCwith external systems and worked on connect SOAP, Service SOAP, connect HTTP, Service Email, File Listeners and Email Listeners
- Extensively worked on Validations, Error handling and Logging, Worked with Logs in identifying the causes of the issues and resolving them
- Good understanding and experience in working with SLAs and Correspondence
- Possess excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Used Pega Log Analyzer(PLA) for analyzing the Alert Logs and System Logs
- Worked in Production Support and worked with end users in fixing critical issues
- Worked with PegaSupport in creating Service Requests and done several Hot Fixes
- Participated in architecture review meetings with PegaSupport
- Involved in developing the Projects as Sprints using Agile Scrum Methodology
- Exposure to varied domains like Banking, Travel and Health Care
- Worked on all phases of the Project and good understanding of SDLC
Languages: Java, C, C++
Web Technologies: EJB, JSP, J2EE, J2SE, Servlets, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScpt, XML, XSLT, XML, WSDL, Perl, Struts, Hibernate and Spring
System Design: OOAD/UML, MS - Visio, Rational Rose, RUP, J2EE Patterns
Application/Web Servers: BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss
BPM: Pega PRPC 6.2 SP 2/6.1/5.5/5.4 , 7.1.9 (BPM, BRE)
RDBMS/Database: Oracle, MS-SQL Server, DB/2, Sybase, MySQL
Developer Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Intellij, Net beans, Rational Rose,, TOAD, ANT Build Script, Log4j logger
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP/2003/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Load Runner, Junit
Version Control tools: VSS, Clear case, CVS, Perforce, GIT,SVN
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
PRPC Sr. System Architect
- Involved in Requirements gathering and participating in design discussions
- Delivered POCs for the future application in order to implement the pain points on top of existing Application
- Discussions with Business Operations Team to seek clarificationson CPL
- Involved in creating Class structure, Class Groups, Properties, Rulesets and Ruleset Versions
- Involved in writing activities, Decision and Declarative rules in workflow development
- Created Decision Rules like When, Decision Tree, Decision Table and Map Value as per the requirements incorporated them in the work flows using decision smart shape
- Developed Harness, Sections and flow actions and HTML Property rules for User Interface
- Involved in preparing Technical Design Documents
- Worked with Clipboard and Tracer tools extensively to trace hard to find defects
- Developed validation rules to ensure that users enter the correct information
- Worked on File listeners to convert work items form legacy systems to PRPCwork Objects
- Created Data Tables whenever required and mapped them to the External Databases
- Extensively worked on integration tasks like connect SOAP, connect HTTP, Connect SQL
- Communicating with the business users and various technical teams to provide quality deliverables to make business users satisfy with the fixes or implementation
- Effectively discussed project requirements with clients, vital to ensuring satisfaction and meeting project timelines
Environment: PRPCv7.1.9, v6.3 HTML, XML, Java, Web logic 10.3, Microsoft Visio, Oracle 10g, Windows.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
PRPC System Architect
- Analyzed functional requirements and involved in creation of technical design documents (High level and Low level)
- Involved in Design and development of Data Model, Class structure, Access Group, Process flow, Activities and UI properties.
- Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions.
- Involved in Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO)
- Developed screen validations using Edit Validate and Client Validations.
- Automated Decision making and notification using agents and correspondence.
- Integrated the application with Legacy Systems using SOAP and SQL Connectors.
- Creation of activities and steps for implementing core business logic using when rules, Handling Embedded pages and custom Java Code.
- Involved in client meetings to gather and analyze requirements from business users to customize CPMHC framework.
- Wrote SLAs and Activities to show the assignment on the exception case to resolve the case.
- Created work flows to support various assignments and correspondence generation.
- Creation of search reports using List view and Summary view rules of PRPC.
- Involved in creating SOAP service for the service Request and WSDL deployment.
- Preparation & Execution of unit test cases and Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Extensively used trouble-shooting tools like Clipboard and Tracer.
Environment: PRPC v6.2, CPMHC, Microsoft Visio, WebSphere, DB2, Microsoft Visio 2003, Java, HTML, XML, UML, Java Script
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
PRPC System Architect
- Worked closely with business teams to understand the business needs and gather requirements.
- Designed application so that the acquired companies can easily be integrated into the system for ensured quality service.
- Worked in designing the application Access Groups, Access Roles, Operators and Work Groups, Work Basket and Work Lists.
- Worked in IT team involved in translating the templates from business analysts into designs
- Used Pega Smart BPM Framework
- Built workflows and screen flows in process modelling based on stages in process outline.
- Designed and developed flow actions and flows for various scenarios based on inputs from clients and business analysts to meet the business goals.
- Used Aqua Logic Service Bus for integrations from the Legacy System and applied Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used SOAP connectors to communicate with legacy systems.
- Involved in Unit testing and end to end Integration testing
- Involved in multiple Customer Service Associates sessions to guide them and understand the claims process.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Worked with CoreJavaConcepts such as Multi-Threading, Inner Classes, String Classes and Exception handling.
- DevelopmentJavaclasses for client side modules.
- Involved in spring, Hibernate & JPA integration for the entire system.
- Developed Restful web services using JAXWS, JAXRS and spring.
- Involved in the gathering of business requirements and translating them to the report specifications for the conversion of Actuate Reports to Jasper platform.
- Implemented procedures, packages, triggers, and different Joins to retrieve the data base using PL/SQL, SQL scripts. Created DDL, DML scripts to create tables and privileges on respective tables in the database.
- Integrated springs framework with Hibernate that is used for Database operations.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Implemented database using Oracle.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation.
- Used Maven building tool to build the application.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes