Ibm Rational Developer, Administrator Resume
- Software Configuration & Management, version control with ClearCase
- Software Change Control Change Management with ClearQuest
- CRM with ClearQuest
- Migration of data from Win2K server & 2003 Servers to Win 2008 Servers
- Upgrading the IBM Rational suite of tools from version 7.0.x to 7.1.x
- Web Servers, System Management Server & Application Server administration
- Sparx System’s Enterprise Architect iRise
- License Management with FlexLM
- Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
- RUP, RAD
- EndUser training, Learning material development and Learning Management System development and mentoring
- Technical and Business use case development and business process improvement
- Development of Design specifications and Reporting requirements
- Strong technical and Business problem identification and solution
- Strong technical and Business Use Case development for Functional and Performance Testing
- VB & VBA
- Pearl Scripting
- MS Virtualization, VMWare Workstation
- Vendor Management and vendor Application selection
- Requirement gathering and documenting Business requirements
- Project strategy planning and development
- Scope development and implementation
- Requirement gathering & analysis with ReqPro v 7.x
- Microsoft Project, Visio
- Develop QA Test specification
- Testing scope, approach and strategies
- User acceptance testing
- Performance testing, functional testing specifications for web applications and client server
- Manual, Functional & Performance testing with IBM RMT, RFT & RPT
- Information Technology professional with over 10 years of experience in System Analysis and design, System administration, System configuration and integration, production support, problem identification, analysis and resolution. Product installation, release maintenance and management, creation of devices & server configuration. Good understanding of the business service management as well as business intelligent.
- Over six years of technical expertise in utilizing a wide array of IBM Rational tools customized & implemented in various product development/engineering teams in hardware, software and firmware based on their requirements and needs. Good understanding in software testing/QA as well as complete SDLC, Waterfall, RUP, SCRUM and Agile methodologies.
- Over six years of experience in developing quality control processes, continually meeting business objectives and resulting in highest level of client satisfaction. Over eight years of experience in various Server Administration, Configuration and Integration with Microsoft technologies.
- Experienced in working with DBA on database server administration as well as creating process and procedures to work with product development teams for their requirements;
- Experienced in working with Developers to integrate automated unit tests into builds;
- Experienced in working with QA Leads on Change Management plans, as well as Business Analysts on Change Management, Change control & requirements gathering and analysis.
McAfee Remedy issue management systems
Linux Red Hat, UBUNTU, SUSE & PCLinux
UNIX Server (Solaris) administration & shell scripting.
Administration of Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008 Server
SQL & MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, TOAD
SolarWinds, Enterprise Packet Analyzer
Confidential, MoundsView, MN
IBM Rational Developer, Administrator
- Responsibilities included; design, customize and implement ClearQuest/CQTM report using Crystal Report 10, supporting ClearCase (Multisite administration as well as UCM), RequisitePro, DOORs, Manual Tester, Functional Tester, Performance Tester, Robot, Purify Plus, Rhapsody, Rational Software Architect, Rational Software Modeler, SoDA (Software Documentation Automation), BIRT (Business Intelligence Reporting Tool), Rational Team Concert, RQM (Rational Quality Manager), RRC (Rational Requirement Composer), Rational Publishing Engine (RPE), gathering customer requirements, Support and management of IBM Rational License Server (FlexLM License Server), generate the IBM monthly usage report.
- Performance tuning of IBM Rational applications of all business units and capacity planning.
- Account management on both the UNIX LINUX as well as Windows platforms.
- End user training, documentation and application of principles of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Administered & supported over 500+ end users for PVCS (Version Control System) as well as server administration, account administration and maintenance.
- Administered and supported over 500+ end users as well as account administration.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Windows Application System support Engineer/IBM Rational Administrator
- Responsibilities included; maintain, configure, implement changes and primary support person for Confidential in - house applications, keeping the system up and running 24x7. The applications include RTA, Ultra/Verint, eWorkForce Management, Scala, Knowlegent and eSchedule planner.
- Working and maintaining relationship and keeping constant communication with the various vendors, Oracle DBAs, overseas Windows applications support teams and Call Center Delivery Team.
- On Call rotation, release and version control, testing, gathering requirements for new or next versions of Confidential applications, production support and end user training management. Issue tracking with Remedy system, knowledge base implementation and design.
- Reporting of 200+ servers, patch management and maintenance along with Windows support team.
- Design and implemented IBM Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest & RequisitePro application Servers, UAT for ClearCase, ClearQuest & ReqPro V 7.0, worked with the application deployment team to create customize packets for IBM Rational products.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Support Administrator/Application Support
- Day to day Network, Telecom, Applications, Desktop & Server support from prepping the hardware, both workstations as well as servers for specific business unit, installation, configuration of hardware and software, deployment, management of specific software packages using SMS.
- Configuration, management and troubleshooting of CISCO IP based switches, AVAYA and CISCO telecommunication systems using CMS. Issue tracking using McAfee. Configuration, troubleshooting the Network ports, hubs and switches with the help of Network Engineering team. EndUser training, User Acceptance Testing, Beta testing for Windows based payment applications.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Desktop Technical Support/Windows Application Support/Citrix Administration
- Responsibilities included hardware/software support, installation; testing and deployment of windows based applications to the members of the medical, nursing and administrative staff/End Users of Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute.
- Design strategy, implementation and deployment of iPorts in the new data center.
- Workstation assessment, deployment, configuration, prepping images as well as server administration and maintenance.
- Integration of legacy systems such as CERNER & FirstCoast with Windows as well as Red Hat.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Technical/Production support/System Administrator
- Technical customer support for nation-wide Wireless Local Number Portability (WLNP) initiative.
- Interact with technical teams (DBAs & Network engineers, UNIX Administrators) and middle management to identify, manage and resolve issues.
- Monitor, update and issue management with Remedy issue tracking system.
- Performed daily checks and proactive monitoring of all assigned servers (Windows and UNIX).
- Responsible for and respond to outages in NOC. Performed basic to high level problem identification, isolation and suggested best course of action in cooperation with technical teams and business units.
- Assisted with bandwidth capacity planning, maintenance and administration of on-demand systems for WLNP.
- Project support, documentation, account maintenance for all the web-based applications and reporting as well as the training for the EndUser.
- Windows workstations, Servers, Web interface integration with Castelle Fax servers. Implementation of templates for the fax server. Administration of Active Directory, data migration with OCRFF by DCA.
- Administration of all the WireLine GUIs as well as taking care of all the shared resources for the port center, maintained to streamline the manual fax process and keeping the bi-directional communication with our OKC center from the administration/production support perspective.
- Maintained support for web based application for Syniverse from testing to production. Disaster Recovery (DRP) exercises and off-site testing for production environment for WLNP business continuity, all well as lesion between the technical teams and the implementation managers.
- Provided production support for Roaming Management System (RMS), working with Access S&E team to help eliminate discrepancies with Saudi and French customers. Backend server support & patch management for Sun Solaris 9, shell scripting for automation and better administration and monitoring & alert.
- Worked with SAP CRM Functional team to help out Beta testing and end user testing for SAP CRM (Functional) for implementation.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Technical/Production Support/System Engineer
- Problem identification, determination, diagnosis and repair of south-eastern regional network infrastructure for fortune 500 Internet Service Provider. RF hardware testing, networking hardware testing; problem identifications and resolution by implementing TCP/IP on transmission facilities like DSL, Cable, Satellite and dial-up connections.
- Assisted with testing, upgrade, maintenance of Digital Network Control System (DNSC).
- Production support, issue tracking, monitoring and resolution using Remedy issue tracking system. Monitored network traffic, call volume and bottlenecks using AOL in house applications.
- Collaborated with other system administrators to identify, purchased, deployed new hardware and software throughout the call center and automated the day-to-day administration task by testing and creating new scripts in Windows environment.
- Daily, monthly & weekly backup of the data based on the schedule, automated the system alert and monitoring system and disk usage for the end users.
- Maintained security access, account access and account administration, disk, data utilization and reporting.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes