Summary of Qualifications
I am an IT Professional with extensive Computer Networking experience. Versatile individual with strong technical experience and technical skills in Information Technology. Solid communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical information into easily understood terms with IT staff and end users. Adept at quickly learning-mastering new computer technologies, products, and implementing technical policy procedures.
- Networking: WAN/LAN Networks, Wireless Lan's, Tcp/Ip, Dns, Dhcp, Wins, Ad, Ipx/Spx, NwLink, Netbeui, Telnet, Smtp, Ssl, Ssh, Pop3, Ftp/s, Http/s, Osi, Rip, Bgp, Ospf, Rcp, Icmp,
- Arp, Rarp, Ldap, Isdn, Atm, Frame Relay, Ethernet, X.25, Voip, Vpns, Vlans, Ipv4, Ipv6.
- Hardware: Desktops/Servers include: HP/Compaq/Dell Servers, Dell Raid PowerEdge 1700, 1900, 2600, 2700 Servers, Cisco Routers poe, Cisco Switches Poe, Cisco Poe WAP's, Cisco Wireless Controllers, IBM, Dell Optiplex Desktops, MacG5/Intel Desktops, Mac G4/MacBook Pro laptops, Intel P4's, HpThin Clients, Modems, Ethernet Devices, Dvd/Cd Burners, Int/Ext Devices, Ram Upgrades, Nic/Video Cards, Hubs, Network Devices, Fiber/T1/RJ45 lines, Csu/Dsu Devices, Multiplexers, Intel Motherboards, Wireless Devices, Blackberry Pda devices, Scanners, Smart Projectors, Apc Backup Units, Linksys Routers, Bridges, Verizon/Sprint/AT T Wireless Air Cards, Nortel/Meridian/Avaya Phone Networks, Smart Board Technology, Promethean, Aruba, Ups Hardware, Wireless Technologies, Rogue AP's, Terminal Servers/Clients, SCSI Devices, Samsung Galaxy Tablets, Series 9 Notebooks, Slate Laptops, Chromebooks, Hp Wireless Printers Samsung MFP's.
- Tools: Cisco Network Assistant/Call Manager, Symantec Backup Exec, Solarwinds,
- Packet Tracer, Putty, Telnet, Remote Syncthru Webservice, Scan/Fax Manager, Scan to PC/Server/Email, CCleaner, IP Scanner, Firmware, Netscan, Job Accounting, Avg, Spybot,
- Malwarebytes, Aik, Ad Restore, Reg Clean, Scripting, Wsus, Wds, Nortel, Compaq.
- Software: Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft Outlook, Sql, Norton/McAfee Corporate Anti-Virus, Symantec Enterprise Antivirus/Ghost, Air Server, Adobe, Veritas Backup Exec, Norton Ghost, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Novell Clients, Terminal Services, Linksys, HP Jet Admin, Nortel Networks, Vpn, Dreamweaver, Basic Html, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Kapersky Av.
- O/S: Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, NT Server, Windows 8, Windows 7 Pro/Home, Windows XP/Vista/2000 Professional, Ms-Dos, Novell Netware 4/5, Mac Leopard/Lion, Linux, Hyper-V, VMware Esxi/vSphere 5.
- Administrative support to multiple K12 districts supporting/troubleshooting entire LAN/WAN Infrastructure's, networking operating systems, administrative staff/end users, software implementations, maintaining hardware upgrades, and supporting network topologies.
Help Desk Analyst Level 1/II
- Provided level I/II technical support in a remote center environment for Samsung MFP printers, Series 9 notebooks, Slate laptops, Chromebook laptop series 4/5, Galaxy tablets for B2B dealers, technicians, and consumers.
- Responsible for providing high levels of technical remote support for BTA, B2B Samsung authorized dealers, B2C customers. Installed and configured MFP devices for lab testing.
- Supported remote users on Windows 7/XP/Vista platforms with security issues, troubleshooting, firmware upgrades, and critical security updates.
- Received inbound service calls through remote call center supported by GCIC database ticketing system for Samsung B2B customers, Npass database ticketing system for Samsung ASC dealers, GSPN parts database for Samsung printer technicians/dealers.
Desktop Support Specialist
- Provided laptop/desktop support for Novartis end users at the Florham Park, NJ location.
- Responsible for data backup, recovery, and restoration of IBM legacy laptops.
- Configured/deployed IBM legacy laptops using stored ghost image that included Novartis standard OS, software, network connectivity.
- Creation, deletion, and management of admin accounts, user accounts, and email accounts on Windows Exchange 2003 Server. GPO creator and maintenance of AD objects.
- Supported district integrated applications such as student information system software, network communication problems, internet resources for teachers, network instructional software for students, library automated system, school district website design, software updates, desktop/server hardware upgrades, and RJ-45 network cabling systems.
- Maintenance of school districts internet service, centrex phones, Nortel pbx phone system,
- telecommunications equipment, and assessing optimization of network architecture.
- Provided day to day administrative, teacher, and student user support while troubleshooting, and restoring Dell optiplex desktops, latitude laptops, and poweredge raid servers.
- Updated computer equipment inventories in excel spreadsheet at interval basis.
- Configured, implemented, and supported the school district's LAN network.
Help Desk Analyst
- Provided C3I technical support such as VPN network connectivity, hardware troubleshooting, windows troubleshooting, Siebel 7.8, viewpoint applications for Wyeth, Centocor, Ethicon, McNeil, Ortho Biotech, and J J End Users.
Technical Support Specialist
- Supported end users with various technical issues and remote troubleshooting.
- Used database ticketing system and worked in a IT center environment.
- Responsible for providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Wireless network troubleshooting including Linksys and WLAN cards.
Technical Support Analyst
- Installed, configured, and maintained TheMIGroup's computer networking hardware.
- Ensured that the MORE system and other corporate computer systems were working effectively. Add/Remove/create users in Exchange 2003 server active directory.
- Performed daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance functions to ensure networking hardware, server hardware, and network cabling systems are operational.
- Configured/supported P4 workstations, raid servers, fujitsu tablets, notebooks, pda's,
- and HP laser/deskjet network printers.
- Provided technical support to all end users of the IT system.
Computer Network Technician
- Configured, maintained, and upgraded all hardware on a Novell Lan network.
- Providing technical support to all users and administrative personnel.
- Troubleshooting LAN software, hardware, and Tcp/Ip network communication problems.
- Supported help desk personnel in technical problem solving of incoming calls into support express database ticketing system.