- 8+ years of Experience in IT industry with a profile of Build & release Management, Source Code & Configuration management, and System Administration.
- Experience in configuring teh EC2 Instances and also hands - on experience in setting up teh infrastructure of AWS.
- Strong experience on DevOps activities such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and also on teh required tools.
- Hands on experience in setting up teh continuous integration tool Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Experience in continuous integration, build and deployment automation tools like GIT, SVN, ANT, Chef and Ansible.
- Hands on experience in using Build Automation tools like Maven & ANT with continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Expertise on Source code control tools like SVN, Bitbucket(GIT) and good knowledge on Branching and merging code lines in teh GIT
- Hands on experience with EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB, EBS, Cloud Watch, Auto scaling.
- Experience with creating custom users & groups on an IAM console.
- Experience in implementing continuous integration on AWS.
- Good knowledge on scaling a relational database and applying data security on teh cloud.
- Expertise on few of teh messaging services like SNS, SQS.
- Worked on operational support activities to ensure availability of customer websites hosted on AWS cloud infrastructure using Virtual private cloud(VPC) and public cloud.
- Experience in migrating applications to Amazon Web Services(AWS) from Datacenter.
- Strong experience in configuring Chef and Puppet that included teh installation and configuration of teh Puppet master, chef client, chef server, agent nodes and an admin control workstation.
- Experience in SCM tools Chef and Puppet, Ansible for configuration management on multiple platforms like Windows and Red Hat Linux.
- Experience with setting up Chef Infra, Bootstrapping nodes, creating and uploading recipes, node convergence in Chef SCM.
- Good knowledge of data bags, attributes, cookbooks, recipes and templates in Chef.
- Experience in maintaining configuration management tools on enterprise operating systems.
- In-depth knowledge on scripting like Advanced Shell Scripting, Python, Ruby.
- Experience with cloud and virtualization based technologies like Docker, VMware.
- Expertise in automated deployment of websites, applications and services to production environments.
- Good knowledge on Unix protocols.
- In-depth knowledge on Load balancing software and hardware like Ngnix.
- In-depth knowledge on various internet protocols like HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, SNMP.
- In-depth knowledge of web, security, and protocols of networking.
- Strong database skills to investigate create, drop, edit, and manage any database object or schema.
- Experience in configuring web server platforms such as PHP, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic.
- Expertise on Application servers such as Apache, Tomcat, IIS (Internet Information Services).
- Basic Knowledge on OOPS languages like JAVA, Dot net.
- Strongly familiar with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM.
- Expertise on one of teh project and issue tracking tools in agile development called JIRA.
- Good Knowledge on IT monitoring, network & applications monitoring, server monitoring tools Nagios, Splunk.
- Expertise in maintaining and troubleshooting Red Hat Linux and Windows platforms including subsystems of Linux like Kernels.
- Expertise on Project Delivery and good knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Involved in DevOps migration/automation processes for build and deploy systems.
- Implement teh Build automation process for all teh assigned projects in Vertical Apps domain.
- Performing regular Cron job updates in servers.
- Worked with SVN and GIT version controls.
- Support teh code builds by integrating with continuous integration tool (Jenkins).
- Written Maven scripts, Installed Jenkins, written shell script for end to end build and deployment automation.
- Provided configuration management expertise to all software development projects.
- Configured various jobs in Jenkins for deployment of Java-based applications and running test suites
- Setup ANT script based jobs in Jenkins and Worked with Jenkins Pipelines.
- Build scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins, Sonar to move from one environment to other environments.
- Created and maintained teh Python deployment scripts for WebSphere application server.
- Developed shell scripts for automation of teh build and release process.
- Worked on Server Side Scripting by using PHP and was responsible for making dynamic webpages.
- Worked on setting up and configuring build servers and allowing access to build agents.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between Projects.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of teh daily process.
- Worked on Angular JS while working with teh development team in source code control phase.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Set up teh scripts for creation of new snapshots and deletion of old snapshots in S3
- Worked with Amazon IAM console to create custom users and groups
- Worked with various AWS EC2 and S3 CLI, EBS, Cloud Watch tools
- Worked in production phase for migrating teh application from puppet to chef.
- Experience with setting up Chef Infra, Bootstrapping nodes, creating and uploading recipes, node convergence in Chef SCM
- Responsible for installing and configuring VMware setup.
- Worked on deployment of application on VMware and Vcenter.
- Experience in setting up teh chef-repo, chef workstations and chef nodes.
- Development, Quality Assurance, and Management teams to ensure cross communication and confirmed approval of all production changes.
- Involved in teh work of team working on load balancing software called Ngnix.
- Provided end user training for all Tortoise SVN, JIRA users to effectively use teh tool.
- Expertise on tool called Terraform for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure.
- Worked on Monitoring tool called Nagios for monitoring applications and Server.
- Experience in writing teh rewrite rules in Apache HTTP Server Version 2.0
- Created multiple Python, UNIX shell scripts for various application level tasks
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into Tortoise SVN and implemented teh setup for Master-slave architecture to improve teh Performance Automated SQL Scripts.
Environment: GIT, Tortoise SVN, Jenkins, PHP, JAVA/J2EE, Angular JS, MAVEN, Ngnix, AWS, Puppet, Chef, Python, Nagios, Sonar, UNIX, JIRA
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Implemented new Process and Policies for Build Process.
- Experience in Migrating Projects from ANT to Maven and Gradle.
- Built Continuous Integration Environment (Jenkins, Sonar, and Nexus) and Continuous Delivery Environment (puppet, Yum).
- Implemented Automated Application Deployment using Puppet.
- Written Deployment Scripts and Automation Scripts
- Participated in all Product Release and Patches.
- Managed GIT and SVN as Source Control Systems.
- Installed and configured Weblogic Server on Windows and Red Hat Linux Platforms. Contributed in Weblogic administration in Dev and QA environments.
- Defined teh Build and automated Testing Infrastructure. Educated both Development and QA teams with teh tools and process.
- Worked on PHP for frontend development for making dynamic and interactive webpages.
- Involved in python scripting while working with Jenkins tool.
- Managed GitHub Projects and migrated from SVN to GitHub with history.
- Worked on Containerization technology called Docker.
- Worked on setting up and configuring build servers and allowing access to build agents
- Worked on Terraform to launch infrastructure from physical and virtual servers to email and DNS providers.
- Involved in leading Automation Deployment Team by working with Puppet.
- Involved in building rpm’s using Maven rpm Plugin.
- Provided support for Artifact Management using Puppet and used Nexus yum Plugin to provide yum Integration from Repository Server.
- Involved in Dev. / QA Deployments and automated using Maven, Gradle.
- Supported teh Developers when their were Conflicts during teh Merging process.
- Experience in building .Net Applications using MS Build and deploy them to IIS Servers.
- Extensive knowledge of Multiple Client Operating Systems such as Windows, Red Hat Linux, Cent OS, and Ubuntu and subsystems like kernels etc.
- Implemented teh SCM Best Practices by allowing each and every individual Developer their own Workspace.
- Used Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
Environment: Java, ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Linux, Cent OS, Angular JS, PHP, Ubuntu, Sonar, Docker, Nexus, Splunk, SVN, GIT (Github), Python, Shell Scripting, JBoss 6.1, Tomcat, Puppet.
Confidential, Piscataway, New Jersey
Build & Release Engineer
- Responsible for Development, UIT, SYSTEM, UAT, STAGING, PRODUCTION Builds and Releases.
- Assist with maintaining current build systems, developed build scripts, and maintained teh source control system.
- Responsible for CI environments (Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar)
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Worked on general purpose scripting language PHP for web development.
- Testing teh application manually.
- Performed weekly and call deployments of application codes to production environments.
- Worked on setting up and configuring build servers and allowing access to build agents
- Worked on puppet manifest files and puppet master to bring teh configuration from teh actual state to teh desired state.
- Worked on Virtualization tool called Docker for infrastructure automation.
- Coordinated application release with teh developer, DBA, QA and project management teams.
- Worked in cross-platform environments like Red Hat Linux(kernel), UNIX and Windows.
- Documentation of detailed build configuration, Build procedures and change history for releases.
- Participated in teh designing from teh initial stage of development and prepared teh class and sequence diagrams.
- Coordinating with development teams to perform builds and resolve build issues.
- Analyze and create daily reports on teh status of server backups on intranet and extranet.
- Configured Environment, run unit tests and created reports by using Maven.
Environment: Java, J2EE, SVN (Subversion), Ant, Docker, PHP, Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, Nexus, Sonar, JIRA, Shell/Perl Scripting, WebSphere, Red Hat LINUX, UNIX.
Confidential, Lisle, IL
Build and Release Engineer
- Responsible for versioning teh source code, releasing binary files and tagging on source files and release files.
- Administered Jenkins continuous integration server installation and configuration for all SVN Repositories.
- Automated application packaging and deployments.
- Managed staging and testing environments.
- Established coding standards and enforced them through automated tools.
- Educated team about continuous integration and automated testing practices and supported them throughout development.
- Configured Jenkins to implement nightly builds on daily basis and generated change log that includes changes happened from last 24 hours.
- Worked on environments like UNIX, Windows, Cent OS etc.
- Connected continuous integration system with GIT version control repository and continually build as teh check-in’s come from teh developer.
- Created multiple ANT, MAVEN, Shell scripts for build automation and deployment.
- Defined branching and merging strategies.
- Documented teh SCM process and policies of teh company and recommended some process changes.
- Responsible for writing teh Release Notes, documenting all teh useful info about teh release, software versions, changes implemented in current release, Defects fixed, Labels applied.
- Deployed Java/J2EE applications onto on to Apache Tomcat and Weblogic application servers and configured it to host teh wiki website.
- Deployed application packages on to Apache Tomcat Sever.
Environment: SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Bamboo, ANT, MAVEN, Shell (bash), UNIX, Apache Tomcat & WebLogic Server, Java/J2EE, Linux
- Deployed static code into Apache Web Servers and IIS Webservers.
- Involved in teh project development using Java/J2EE technology, JSP, HTML, XML, and Servlets.
- Involved in teh Deployment, Integration and Configuration management process for teh application modules.
- Used Tomcat as Application server for development and deployment.
- Creating appropriate Servlets and JDBC applications depending on teh client’s requirements.
- Extensively used My Eclipse as an IDE for building, developing and integrating teh application.
- Involved in Database designing using ER Modelling and creating tables.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations on data.
- Converting teh ANT Build projects to Maven Build projects.
- Developing teh Maven build scripts (pom.xml's).
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between projects.
- Building and Administering teh Bamboo Continuous Integration servers.
- Creating new build jobs, Integration testing jobs and deploy jobs in Bamboo to automate teh process
- Installed and Configured teh Apache Tomcat application servers for Dev and ITest Environments.
- Worked in Agile Project management Process.
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to Tomcat Application servers in an Agile continuous integration process and automated teh whole process.
- Involved in periodic archiving and storage of teh source code for disaster recovery.
- Developed, maintained, and distributed release notes for each scheduled release.
- Performed Database Tasks as executing DML’s in DB2.
- Worked with JIRA for Issue Tracking and monitoring.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, ANT, Maven, Bamboo, Perl Scripts, Shell Scripts, XML, Windows 2003/2008, Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, SQL, and Oracle, JIRA
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes