- During my thirty years of Hardware/Software Development and IT experience, I have developed, tested, installed, and integrated software on hardware platforms ranging from IBM mainframes and mid-range computers to PC's and single-board microprocessor based systems. From a functional perspective, I have elicited requirements, managed projects, and optimized and re-engineered business processes. I have utilized my expertise to deliver quality deliverables on time and within budget end-to-end and throughout both project and product lifecycles.
- My training and experience in Electrical Engineering, Software Development, Technical Management Engineers and Programmers , Project Management PMP , Service Management ITILv3 , Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Modeling, Testing, Problem Solving, Requirements Analysis, Project Documentation and Specification Development, Diversity, and Team Play, are additional indicators of my talent and abilities.
- Relevant Career Experience Confidential Establish and maintains relationships with key customers across multiple business areas and/or systems. Support global applications and work closely with different regions to resolve global application issues and enhancements. Supports multiple systems with integration across business areas and provides analysis and documentation of business requirements and/or technical documentation. Creates and reviews functional requirements specifications and/or technical documentation. Guides customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including working efficiently with the team to resolve production issue, escalate problem awareness to the business unit and follow the resolution with the development teams. Planning, Implementation and Execution of Disaster recovery environment for business critical applications. Planning and Implementation of infrastructure upgrade for various business applications. Manage System Development Lifecycle to analyze, design, implement, maintain, and plan for upgrades and new systems. Coordinate system training activities and develop user guides for proper system use work with business colleagues within the Drug Safety, Clinical and Regulatory Affairs. Confidential New Business Startup providing Project Management, Scrum Master, and ITIL Service Management expertise for both the AppDev Java/J2EE and ITSM arenas. Confidential
- Completed training sessions for Guidewire Software Fundamentals and PolicyCenter P C Software Configuration. Completed The Institutes P C 2cnd Edition Insurance Course. Developed custom PolicyCenter configurations utilizing Guidewire Studio, GOSU, Java/J2EE
- Statement of Work Lead/Project Manager Created project charter, project plan, schedule, communications plan, resources, and monitored execution of an Infrastructure Service Design project that utilized ITIL Framework best practices and supported the online P C Business. Utilized an adaptive management technique in task creation and assignment. Provided ITIL practitioner Service Level Liaison services and developed Operational Agreements in support of Application Hosting Services. Served as coordinator of PMP Prep Workshop recruited instructors, maintained student records, provided study aids, and served as student PMP Prep consultant.
- Statement of Work Lead/Project Manager In collaboration with Service Manager Personnel led multiple work effort teams responsible for Service Design for seven identified critical workflows for the online P C business. Made key recommendations in accordance with the ITIL v3 framework guidelines. Utilized an agile project management approach. Held Kickoff meeting, standup meetings, retrospective, and completed all closing documentation per company closing process. All work was delivered successfully and within budget. Developed a PMO Dashboard per requirements of upper level management that illustrated PMO Health. Served as ITIL champion/consultant for the PMO/Process Improvement Team
- Change Management and Change Authorization process development/improvement team member provided recommendations and insight for Integrated Change Management Process and associated Change Authorization process utilizing ITIL RCV best practices as a guide . Monitored Problem Management Review Board activity and documented observations utilized in the creation of a white paper that outlined a process designed to proactively reduce incidents internally and caused by vendor changes.
- Systems Analyst Process Group evaluated P C business Systems Processes, recommended process improvements and participated in regularly scheduled process user group meetings for feedback on process improvement efforts. Championed ITIL and Lean Six Sigma process improvement methodologies.
- Team Lead Test Tools Enhancement Project management of Test Analysts and Java Developers planned and monitored Agile Java/J2EE project progress served as Scrum Master and SOW Lead. All Statements of Work deliverables were completed on schedule and within budget. Conducted Kickoff, Standup, and Retrospective meetings and completed accomplishments and lessons learned documentation
- Agile Team Member Java/J2EE project - Assisted with product backlog, user stories, deployment, and continuous integration
- Strategies. Utilized FitNess, Subversion, Hudson, Maven
- Test Automation Steering Group member and participant
- Systems Analyst Process Improvement recommended Process Diagram Tools, BPM technology
- Product Manager led successful Java/J2EE based product suite software migration from Dimensions to ClearCase. Initial endeavor that served as the model for subsequent software migrations initiated by other areas.
- Sr. Systems Analyst responsible for documentation, maintenance and support of In-house Infrastructure testing tool.
- Lean Six Sigma, PMP, Certified ITIL v3 Expert Certified in Foundations, PP O, SO A, RC V, OS A, MALC , pRISM professional credential holder, HP Service Manager, HP UCMDB, HP DDM, Certified BPMN Professional, BPMN 2.0, Process Modeler, Java/J2EE, Websphere 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, AIX, Subversion, MQ, ClearCase, WSAD, RSA,Websphere Portal, Websphere Process Server, WID, Human Task Management, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, SQL,VISIO, XML, ClearCase, ClearCase, Build Forge, HP Service Desk, QI macros, SharePoint
Team Lead/ScrumMaster Java Development for Military Health Insurance Application Development.
Sr. Programmer/Analyst responsible for requirements analysis and maintenance of third party J2EE based CRM Application. Websphere, AIX, MQ, ClearCase, RAD, DB2, XP, SQL, XML
Solutions Architect- Responsible for project Infrastructure Selection and Costing, Technical Documentation, Standard Offering variances, and Project Management facilitation for in-house J2EE e-commerce development projects. Weblogic, JBoss, Oracle, Sun Servers, Solaris, Big IT, NAN, SAN, HP Openview. Sharepoint.
Systems Analyst Assisted Product and Project managers, Tasked with elicitation and discovery of development project requirements- Assisted with Project Charter documentation, Developed Requirements documentation for Wash Sales Tool upgrade, Storyboards, Use Cases., and provided estimates of effort needed and software development technical expertise as required. All Deliverables completed on schedule and under budget. Lotus Notes,Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, SharePoint.
- Lead Requirements Analyst tasked with discovery and elicitation of requirements to facilitate the re-engineering of the CDC Division of Vital Statistics computer system. Facilitated JAD sessions and conducted personal interviews with Branch Chiefs and key personnel. Assisted in the development of Project Charter and Project Plan, process models and storyboards, prepared final Requirements and Recommendations document and gave informal presentation to the Division Director. Final document which detailed analysis results, recommended system approach, recommended methodology, hardware and software recommendations, costs, and personnel required to develop and implement the project was delivered on time and under budget. MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Rational Requisite Pro, ClearCase, ClearQuest. Completed 28 hours PMP Project Management Training Confidential
- Developed and tested B2B processes utilizing RosettaNet protocol. Mentored programmer analysts in Weblogic Integration 8.1. Weblogic 8.1, Weblogic Integration WLI 8.1, XML.