SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Proven technical and leadership experience in the following areas: IT Management, network and systems security, network configuration and maintenance, configuration management, project management, communication systems, desktop support, laptop, server platforms and system Integration. I have proven experience executing roles as both team member and management in various enterprise level environments. Technologies used include network monitoring, IDS and IPS devices, firewalls, routers, switches, Cisco VoIP devices, and Cisco Security devices
- 11 Years - Manage priorities in a high paced enterprise environment.
- 11 Years - Authentication Access Control Management.
- 11 Years - Team Building and Leadership.
- 11 Years - Network and server Operations and Maintenance.
- 11 Years - Active Directory Services and Group Policies.
- 11 Years - Microsoft Windows /UNIX/LINUX operating systems management.
- 11 Years - Implementing DOD DITSCAP / DIACAP IA Processes.
- 9 Years - Network life-cycle planning.
- 9 Years - Performing back-ups on both servers and networking devices.
- 9 Years - Disaster Recovery Planning.
- 8 Years - Network Security Administration.
- 7 Years - Program and Project management and development.
- 6 Years - ITIL Framework Experience.
- 6 Years - Change Management.
- 6 Years - Configuration Management.
- 6 Years - Stakeholder Management.
- 6 Years - Risk Management.
- 6 Years - Security Testing and Evaluation STE .
- 5 Years - Cisco Voice Administration
Systems Architect GS-12
- Working knowledge of Network Scanning , Network Exploitation, and Network Defense.
- Conducted extensive hands on training in Vulnerability Assessment and Networking and Packet Analysis.
- Performed Linux exploitation practices, passive active host discovery,
- Hands on experience with Nessus Vulnerability Scanner, and Security Onion Intrusion Detection System.
- Improved proficiency with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, Java script, and Perl script.
- Performed both IDS and IPS threat detection and mitigation and generated custom IDS rules.
- Hands on knowledge of network traffic analysis using various network monitoring tools.
- Performed buffer overflow protection, defeat and exploitation, and generated shell code.
- Working knowledge of Cryptography, Authentication, Mitigating threats, and User and role based security,
- Hands on experience with Kali Linux and Metasploit exploitation tools,
- Performed Linux, File/Directory Management, System Administration/Configuration, and Networking and Security.
- Proficient in Peripheral Security, Ports and protocols, Remote access security, and Wireless security.
Network Systems Architect
- Planning the redesign of the current Fort Gordon installation network architecture
- Operational planning and development of Cyber Campus Network DC3T .
- Manages IT Infrastructure and any processes related to the systems.
- Conducting capabilities analysis, mission analysis, cost analysis and timeline planning.
- Developed CYBERCOE G6 Strategic Plan of Action on the Cyber Campus Network DC3T .
- Creating and updating current signal training network IA policies and procedures.
- Coordinating a Fort Gordon wide wireless network installation project.
- Creating the SOP and CONOP for the Cyber Campus Network DC3T .
- Provided technical leadership to both the Systems Infrastructure and the Network Infrastructure teams.
- Implemented VMware cloud technologies in both a Windows and Linux environment.
- Implementing ITIL and Project Management Processes.
- Working Hands on Knowledge Installing and Deploying VMware ESXI virtual servers, Vsphere, Vcenter, Vshield, Vcloud Director, and ESXI host.
- Network Data Center installation, configuration, maintenance, security, and backup and restore.
- Conducted weekly staff meetings and directed team development.
- Conducted risk management and disaster recovery planning.
- Hired, managed and trained two network division teams consisting of 15 network team members.
- Managed the fielding of CENTRIXS-ISAF for 44 deploying units in support of US Central Command into Afghanistan supervised and validated IA packages and movements for CONUS transition of Brigade Combat Teams in to Theater.
- Proactively managed system development, implementation, integration, risk management, change management and contingency planning.
- Developed processes and Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures TTP's on equipment, security procedures, personnel requirements and various other methods of documentation for company improvement.
- Established and maintained the Baseline configurations for all Configuration Management Operating Systems within the facility and outlying agencies in Area of Responsibility.
- Led two army network DIACAP accreditations which resulted in both networks becoming accredited.
- Managed over 150 Servers and up to 2000 users globally.
- Manager for system keys, license and all CND system security accounts for all devices used on LAN/WAN.
- Created reports from the Configuration Management Database CMDB for authorized network changes.
- Facilitated communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization.
- Performed Operations and Maintenance, and track IP, VLAN, and BGP community allocations on the CX-I CONUS network and the SIPR APC network.
- Implemented DISA STIGs on all of the networking equipment to maintain DISA STIGs compliance.
- Coordinated Configuration Control Board CCB , Technical Reviews Board TRB , and Technical working Group TWG meetings.
- Developed technical and security documentation for a newly Engineered CX-I CONUS military network.
- Communicated intensively with clients and vendors to establish cordial/effective working relationships to ensure that the objectives are accomplished in accordance with outlined priorities.
Senior Network Administrator
- As Subject Matter Expert ensured enterprise security concepts were implemented into the system network design, securely configuring systems and networks, validating and verifying integration of security onto systems, and ensured configuration management program was in place that recognized security.
- Responsible for status reporting, client communication coordinating with the network staff for timely completion and quality maintenance of projects.
- Designed and implemented network diagrams of remote sites for visual presentations using Microsoft Visio 2010.
- Developed backup plans and disaster recovery procedures for network equipment.
- Resolved numerous project issues including staffing shortages, technical matters, scope creep and user needs.
- Utilized ITIL Change and Release Management Process.
- Performed Cisco router, ASA firewall ACL, switch, and CUCM engineering, configuration and deployment.
- Hands on experience configuring 2800, 3500, 3800 series switches, 2800 3800, 6500 series routers, and 5510 series ASA firewalls.
- Installed and configured VMware, Hyper-V and VM fusion creating virtual machines.
- Experienced with configuring KG-250 and KG-175A and KG-175D encryption device models using Type-1 HAIPE encryption and monitoring with GEM-X management software.
- Administered CA Spectrum, eHealth, and Solarwinds network monitoring tools and utilized Wireshark troubleshooting tool.
- Administered Cisco Call Manager v 7 v 8 and the configuration of the associated VIOP phones
- Cisco Unified Communications UCCX, UCM, Unity administration.
- Installed and configured Cisco IP VoIP phones
- Configured Voice Gateways H.323 , MGCP and SCCP,SIP
- Proficient with Cisco Unity, Cisco Telepresence and voice trunking.
- Supported multiple forms of secure remote connectivity for the CX-I CONUS WAN network.
- Installed, configured and maintained TACACS , VPN and GRE tunnels.
- Performed network troubleshooting using and testing with remote network destinations.
- Collected and disseminated performance information and made needed information available to project stakeholders.
- Maintained Active Directory to include but not limited to the ability to create, delete and modify user and computer accounts, PKI, security and distribution groups, OU's and GPO's.
- Provided laptop, desktop, and enterprise datacenter server support including, Windows XP/Vista/7/UNIX support, network configuration, application configuration, user setup, Active Directory account creation, NETAPPS and hardware troubleshooting.
- Working Hands on Knowledge with VMware ESX virtual servers and ESX host.
- Performed both on-site and remote technical support.
- Resolved helpdesk customer service trouble calls ranging from computer repairs and installations, to user account creation, and Microsoft Outlook email Issues on NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS.
- E-mail, server, network, and desktop support to staff of 400 users locally.
- Performed software upgrades and patches.
- Installed programs and ran Antivirus definition updates on both servers and client computers on a daily basis.
Information Systems Operator/Analyst
- Served as Helpdesk and MWR IT Manager
- Supervised helpdesk Active Directory Administration, and server hardware troubleshooting.
- As Subject Matter Expert oversaw and evaluated system security and backup procedures. Advocated, educated and enforced all internal and external security and privacy policies.
- Responsible for providing Technical and Project Management Leadership to multiple project teams of up to 100 people.
- Provided Tactical NIPR, SIPR, JWICS LAN, and SATCOM Administration in SOF, USCENTCOM, USSOCOM, and JSOC deployed environments.
- Maintained DIACAP compliance for Information Assurance and Vulnerability Assessment, hot fixes, and patches.
- Produced project status reports, managed the team and resolved day-to-day issues.
- Implemented and managed Global Disaster recovery plan, procedures, and configuration plan for all information systems.
- Involved in planning and implementing future IT developments and project work as well as operational security.
- Recognized as Subject Matter Expert with solid experience with multiple Internet Protocol IP technologies the Open Systems Interconnection OSI model along with protocols associated with it.
- Proficient in server imaging, administered and maintained Tactical LAN/WAN, Networking protocols, IP addressing, sub-netting, and DNS, Network design and layout, performing server backups, and pushing software patches to clients from a server environment.
- Maintained and configured TACLANE KG-175, KIV 7, KIV19 encryption devices.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, passwords, OU's and group policies.
- Hands on experience with Private Networks, Cisco Network IDS,IPS, MPLS, Pix firewalls ACL, 2800, 2900 series routers and 2700, 3600, 4600 series switches. .
- Provided workstation support including Windows 2000/XP, Linux, UNIX support, network security configuration, application configuration, user setup, hardware troubleshooting, configuring network printers and server print queues and used REMEDY software to resolve Trouble Ticket Request.