I am seeking a position within a IT services and delivery department to challenge myself to grow, adapt, learn new solutions and technologies, and to contribute to the team, the supported infrastructure, the company and its customers.
Flexible and able to quickly learn various environments and client-delivery solutions to provide ample and agile support and service. Multiple Operating Systems experience. Expertise in monitoring, maintaining critical applications and production environments. Three and a half years working in an inbound call center environment handling technical problem solving and assistance calls and requests. Experience in Server 2k3/2k8/2k12 including Active Directory user and device maintenance along with RHEL5 6 and AIX. Exposure to VMWare and heavy use and deployment of Oracle VM Manager virtualizations. Customer focused support with a passion for critical thinking and troubleshooting. Able to take charge of a situation, a team or assigned responsibilities with an analytical focus. Administrate, test, deploy and maintain JIRA, Confluence and Crowd environments for ticketing and Project Management. Certified with a CompTIA Linux and completed my Orion Rhapsody Associate Certification.
- Analyze, diagnose, monitor and resolve issues on Windows, Linux, and Oracle OVM environments.
- Assisted with configuration, staging and deployment of a private Health Information Exchange for SHP members and data contributors utilizing multiple EMR and EMPI systems feeding data into one source .
- Test, deploy and implement new software and hardware technologies MS Exchange, PBX Telephony, Nagios/Icinga monitoring, server and application backups, OS patch management, etc
- Main point of contact for technology vendors and support staff for all internal systems and external hosted solutions.
- Assist with the design and implementation of redundancy safe-guards, maintain optimal performance on Network, Hardware and OS-level systems
- Design, test, implement and deploy SAN and Backup systems. Test, compare, recommend and implement new hardware assets to staff laptops, phones, etc .
Storage Engineer Storage Engineering
- Create, allocate and mask LUNs based on requests
- WWPN zoning between hosts, SAN switches, Core Switches and arrays
- Focused on Hitachi Storage solutions Enterprise, Modular and NAS
- Comfortable with IBM Storage solutions Enterprise and NAS
- Maintain, deploy and troubleshoot SAN hardware and infrastructure
- Responsible for Security compliance for SAN team's infrastructure Nessus and CIS Benchmarks
- Create, maintain AD and Linux accounts for internal resources and clients
- Monitor, troubleshoot and repair servers in data center
- Hands-on/Helping Hands with client/internal requests for server maintenance
- Monitor, troubleshoot, repair Cloud infrastructure and VM's
- GSA Security Clearance pending
Lead System Administrator
- Monitor all servers and tools used to migrate raw data to Test, Preview and Production website.
- Aggregate, dedupe and modify/correct data as its processing.
- Modify existing bash scripts to cater to current data load's needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in Windows Server 2003/2008, RHEL5, AIX and Mac OSX environments.
- Coordinate with multiple teams across multiple locations during critical incidents as the central point of contact.
- Systems Administrator After Hours Support
- Monitor and resolve all incidents and alerts during After Hours Hyperic HQ monitoring tool .
- Install and configure Virtual instances of Windows Server Small Business Server.
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot Active Directory Accounts and Devices.
- Maintain, create and troubleshoot Local Area Networks.
- Configure RHEL5 user and group accounts.
- Standard Administration tasks for Windows SBS 2008/Server 2003/2008
- Troubleshoot crontab and scripts that fail to execute in AIX and RHEL5 environments.
- Filing, documenting and follow-up on all incident tickets JIRA ticketing system .
- Proficient in Pathview packet/networking monitoring , N-Able MSP tool , and ManagedWorkplace 2011 MSP tool .
Senior Analyst Point of Sale and Fuel Teams
- Inbound call center supporting Windows, IBM SurePOS Operating System and Radiant Fuel Systems.
- Troubleshoot PC, Network Devices and User Accounts in Windows XP and Server 2003 environment.
- Create, monitor and follow-up on all incident tickets INFRA and Peregrine Ticketing software
- Troubleshooting Unix Network interface, central servers, and physical network.
- Interim Training Coordinator for the Portland office from Jan Oct 2009,
- Create, maintain and correct all Knowledge documentation and troubleshooting steps.
- Hitachi Enterprise, Modular Storage and NAS solutions and Brocade SAN switches
- IBM Enterprise Storage, NAS solutions and Cisco UCS Solutions
- Oracle VM Manager/Sever virtualization
- Win Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Small Business Server 2008 and Active Directory Maintenance
- Operating systems: Microsoft XP, Vista, 7, 8 , Linux RHEL, Ubuntu, Debian , AIX
- BMC Remedy, INFRA, Peregrine, JIRA, ConnectWise and TigerPaw ticketing systems
- Orion Rhapsody Associate Certified, February 2014
- CompTIA Linux Certified Aug 2010 Cert COMP001020150283
- Hyperic HQ, N-Able and ManagedWorkplace2011 Monitoring Tools