- Having 7+ years of supporting Build Pipelines Release Management, configuration management (Infrastructure as a code) and cloud computing.
- Having experience in writing many ad - hoc scripts using many popular different languages like Python, Ruby and Shell based scripting.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle like Waterfall methodology and Agile methodology and Scrum.
- Self-starter with an in-depth level of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS cloud-specific and OpenStack technologies.
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Route 53, Cloud Formation, Elastic Bean Stalk, VPC, EBS etc, Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications in data centers and in cloud.
- Proficiency in authoring and managing configuration management frameworks, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible and Vagrant.
- Prior experience working with common developer tool chains to achieve Continuous Integration. (Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCityIntegrating Jenkins with Testing Frameworks like SOAP, Cucumber
- Experience on Version Control System (VCS) like GIT, GIT-Hub, it Stash; SVN.
- Experience implementing and administering monitoring tools Splunk and Zabbix, Sensu, Cacti, Nagios, Cacti.
- Solid understanding of current web and internet technologies like Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Memcache.
- Extensively worked with Change tracking tools like BMC Remedy, JIRA and used these tracking, reporting and managing bugs.
- Experience administrating, deploying and managing Ubuntu, CentOS servers. Worked with performance monitoring tools like Net stat.
- Proficiency in authoring and managing configuration management frameworks, such as Chef and Puppet.
- Hands on experience with Selenium Testing Tools.
- Extracted the data from MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server using Sqoop and loaded data into Cassandra.
- Extensively experienced in build automation tools like ANT, MAVEN and Gradle and has a good working knowledge on these tools.
- Great experience with Docker container service.
- Deep expertise in building and breaking cloud-scale systems, with focus on Information Security, Data Stewardship, User Autantication, Network Security, Key Management, Resource Isolation.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, the ability to work individually, within a team, and with other groups.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, XML, Shell, Ruby, Python, PHP, Perl, and HTML.
Version Control System: Harvest, Subversion (SVN), GIT, IBM Rational Clear Case.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MYSQL, SQL server
Build Tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Team City and Sonar.
Repositories: Nexus, Artifactory, Docker as container technology.
CI Tools: Hudson, Chef, Jenkins, And Puppet,Ansible
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Aix, Sun Solaris 2, RHEL
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Remedy, HP Quality Centre.
Cloud Tools: OpenStack, AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Cloud Watch, VPC, Subnets SQS, SNS, S3, API Gateway,ElasticCache, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB), Route53
Confidential, Seville, OH
- Involved in Architect, build and maintain Highly Available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing Chef with AWS CloudFormation and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Expertise on Managing various plugins in Jenkins.
- Hands on experience on setting up slave on virtual machines.
- Design & implemented VPC service for extension of customer‘s on-premises datacenter with AWS Cloud using AWS VPC and VPN & Direct connect services.
- Implemented and maintained Chef Configuration management spanning several environments in VMware and the AWS cloud.
- Built Cloud infrastructure for Multi-Tier Applications with Failover and High Availability Mode.Planning releases with Zero downtime and no impact for the partners.
- Experience in Creating secured cloud infra using (VPC) for Staging and Development environment on AWS.
- Creating user level of access for related GitHub project directories to the code changes.
- Designed & implemented enterprise grade with customizable and cost-TEMPeffective Solutions on AWS.Experience with chef test kitchen, berkshelf and chef spec for unit test cases.
- Worked on AWS- EC2, S3, Glacier, Storage Gateway, Elastic Load Balancing, VPC, IAM, RDS, CloudFront(CDN), CloudWatch and Auto Scaling Services
- Written Chef Cookbook recipes to automate installation of Middleware Infrastructure like Apache tomcat, jdk, and configuration tasks for new environments etc.
- Experience with chef test kitchen, berkshelf and chef spec for unit test cases.
- Written Chef cookbooks and recipes to Provision Several pre-prod environments consisting of Cassandra DB installations, Weblogic domain creations and several proprietary middleware installations
- Experience working on several docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry
- Experience working on docker hub, creating docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing directory structures and managing containers.
- Developed and integrated the deployment process in CI environment using electric commander and Powershell.
- Configuration of Jenkins, Identifying and Installing required plug-ins to Jenkins, integrating external Unix servers, adding nodes/Slaves to Jenkins, writing scripts to configure build jobs, Build Pipelines, set up of automated Gerrit Verification Process of in Jenkins and Bamboo
- Worked in an agile development team to deliver an end to end continuous
- Integration/continuous delivery pipeline by integration Jenkins + Rundeck+ Chef and AWS for VM provisioning.
- Setting up Octopus deploy for Continuous Deployment.
- Installed Jenkins on a Linux machine and created a master and slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build farm.
- Experience in managing and setting up Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins, BuildBot, Bamboo and Electric Commander, etc.
- Implementing new tool for continuous integration and deployment like Octopusdeploy, MS build Grunt, Jasmine framework Karma, Protractor
- Responsible for branching and merging of code base for various applications release.
- Responsible for integrating test framework in to deployment pipeline.
- Worked as release engineer for implementing and maintaining highly automated build and deployment process.
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into GitHub code management repo.
- Managed application deployment for complex projects including systems integration.
- Assist with supporting source code management tools and automation builds by Maven including Dependency Management.
- Ensure proper management of the product release life cycle.
- Develop deployment plans and schedules for the Change Review meeting.
- Manual Installation and configuration of Tomcat and Apache servers.
- Hands on experience in installing and administrating CI tools like Jenkins, GIT, Perforce and Nexus.
Environment: Subversion, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Electric Commander, Bamboo, Fisheye, Jira, Stash, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Chef, Tortoise SVN, Octopus Deploy, Maven, Nexus Maven Repository, Red Hat Linux, Docker, Amazon Web Services, Python, Rundeck
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Worked as Integration engineer for modem software team. Handling build and release management.
- Develop and maintain configuration management system, and manage repositories, branches, tags using GIT.
- Installed Ansible, written playbook and modules for apache, database setup, create user, group accounts.
- Involving in debugging issues, resolving functional issues and provide bug free software releases to end customers.
- Facilitate release team meetings pertaining to release process and release schedule until completion.Created repositories, branches, and tags and involved in merging process.
- Resolving compiler error/warning of release builds to maintain quality software as per organization standards.
- Heavily involved in implementing Technologies from Red Hat like Openshift &Heroku cloud base. Build and configured Jenkins slaves for parallel job execution.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for continuous integration and performed continuous Deployments.
- Maintain automation & network simulators; develop Python test scripts, run regression/sanity test release binaries.
- Established processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Created local, virtual repositories in Jfrog Artifactory and integrated with Jenkins.
- Worked in Agile project management process. Knowledge of branching strategy.
- Developed, maintained, distributed release notes for each scheduled release, worked with JIRA for issue tracking and monitoring.
- Implemented multi-tier application integrating it with Ansible. Analyzing memory analysis on every build to resolve memory redundancy.
- Worked with the Architects on SDLC process being the owner of post development environments
- Debugging and Troubleshooting to resolve complex software integration issues/functional issues.Directed the Release Management Calls to synchronize with the Developers, Testers DBA teams for successful release.
- Knowledge on Unix/Linux shell scripting. Knowledge of operating system, network, and compiler concepts.
- Compiling software from source such as Linux distributions or other open-source software.
- Document any new process on tools train new hires and colleagues.
- Presented reports to the Project manager about the progress and issues tracking key project Milestones, plans and resources.
- Developed Shell Scripts for the purpose of manual deployment of the code to the different environments and E-mail the team when the build is completed.
- Take part in code peer review of the test cases, Bug review and QA weekly status meetings.
- Reporting defects for the failed test cases and tracking the status on the daily basis.
- Worked in real lab environment to resolve technical problems and impart expertise.
Environment: Java/J2ee, GIT, ANT, Paas, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, JIRA, Artifactory, Shell, Python, Unix and Linux.
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
Sr Build/Release Engineer
- Release Engineer for a team that involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases.
- Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential risks associated with the releases and using Version Control Tools likes Rational Clear Case, Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into Tortoise SVN.
- Worked on Electric Commander- an automated tool for build and integration.
- Development, Quality Assurance and Management teams to ensure cross communication and confirmed approval of all production changes.
- Provided end-user straining for all Tortoise SVN, JIR users to TEMPeffectively use the tool.
- Build scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Supporting servers with Oracle10g and MySQL Databases, coordinating with DBA's for Kernel Tuning and performance monitoring.
- Deployed J2EE applications to Application servers in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process. Build scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins, Sonar to move from one environment to other environments.
- Created and maintained the Python deployment scripts for Web Sphere web application server.
- Developed Perl and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Involved in editing the existing ANT/MAVEN files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between Projects.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process.
- Documented the entire build and release engineering process and provided on call support.
Environment: Tortoise SVN, Jenkins, Electric Commander, Sonar, Java/J2EE, ANT, MAVEN, Web Sphere, Perl Scripts, Shell Scripts, Ruby, XML, UNIX, Oracle10g, 11g, JIRA, Python
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
SCM /Build and Release Engineer
- Developed Hudson Plugins which integrates our In-house tools with Hudson.
- Designed use cases and other technical design documentations along with other team members for the Application as per the business requirements.
- Used SVN for Versioning of source code.
- Designed framework for end user acceptance testing, poll the SCM for new Commits.
- Build the code using build tools, Maven, Ant etc.
- Designed and implemented automation deployment using to promote major releases, monthly releases, and patches from Development - Integration/QA - Staging/UAT - Production.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes