- Over 8 years of experience in software design, development, application support, deployment and configuration. Strong working experience in Perl Script, Shell Script, JIRA, Code Coverage, Ant, Build and Release management, Change Management, Process Engineering, Application Packaging and Web Programming.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, RUP, RAD and other processes.
- Experience in Migration & deployment of Applications with upgrade version of Application & Hardware, MS build, batch script, IIS and Jenkins Administrator.
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining build, deployment scripts for test, Staging and Production environments using ANT, Maven, Shell and Perl scripts.
- Experience in working with continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Experience in release management of enterprise web applications using J2EE and Java related technologies.
- Build and Deployment of CI/CD Pipelines. Implement CI/CD tools Upgrade, Backup, Restore, DNS, LDAP and SSL setup.
- Exposure to the automation on both Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience in Managing/Tracking the defects status by using JIRA tool and Planning & resolving the issues as per SLA.
- Maintaining different source code repositories in VSS (Visual Source Safe), merging and branching out from existing code repositories as needed.
- Kicking off builds and in case of failure, try to resolve the issue. Worked as a part of Release management.
- Published build and release for daily in QA environment. Maintained QA environment and solved issue of QA and maintain DB version according releases. Also published code and DB on production and staging as per business requirement.
- Troubleshooting the deployment issues and BVT issues
- Expertise with UNIX and Windows environments including shell and perl scripts, CVS, perforce, ClearCase, Visual SourceSafe, PVCS.
- Wrote puppet manifests for deploying, configuring and managing collected for metric collection and monitoring.
- Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Testing and Implementing, Post - production analysis of the projects.
- Developed Puppet modules to automate deployment, configuration and lifecycle management of key clusters.
- Created extensive documentation, including straight forward how-to procedures for common administrative tasks.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Red Hat Linux using Puppet.
- Skilled in supporting WebSphere, Weblogic, and JBoss application Server.
- Ability to build automated scripts and coordinate with the software development team Comprehensive knowledge of software development life cycle.
Operating Systems: Linux (Red Hat 4.x, 5.x, 6.x), UNIX, MS WINDOWS, AIX.
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, IBM Rational Clear Case, Perforce, RTC, GIT, SourceTree
Languages: C++, JAVA, J2ee, XML
Scripting Languages: SHELL, PERL, RUBY, PYTHON
Databases: My SQL, MS Access, Oracle 9i/10g/11g,DB2
Application Servers: WEBLOGIC, WEBSPHERE, APACHE TOMCAT, JBOSS
Tools: ANT,MAVEN, HUDSON/JENKINS, CHEFF, PUPPET, BUILD FORGE, CRUISE CONTROL, BAMBOO, NEXUS
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, REMEDY
Cloud: AWS EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation AWS Config, S3, Cloud Trail, IAM. VMWare.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Implementing new projects builds framework using Jenkins & maven as build framework tools.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, CHEF, and Maven in Linux environment.
- Written wrapper scripts to automate deployment of cookbooks on nodes and running the chef client on them in a Chef-Solo environment.
- Converting production support scripts to chef recipies.
- Testing of cookbooks with chef-spec.
- Setting up client server model of Chef in development environment of OCI.
- Worked on documentation - Chef basics, Initial setup of Chef, Databags implementation, Coding standards, Cookbook document, testing docs.
- AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes. Using CloudTrail, TESSA, CloudPassage, CheckMarx, Qualys Scan tools for AWS security and scanning
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using CloudWatch.
- Defining Release Process & Policy for projects early in SDLC.
- Coordinating with Different Project teams on Build & release planning and efforts.
- Responsible for nightly and weekly builds for different modules.
- Involved in scrum ceremonies (stand-up, grooming, planning, demo/review and retrospective) with the teams to ensure successful project forecasting and realistic commitments.
- Involved in scrum meetings, product backlog and other scrum activities and artifacts in collaboration with the team.
- Migrating the data to respective DEV and QA Oracle database before doing code roll-out.
- Troubleshooting various production related outages.
- Generated Perl & UNIX scripts for build activities in QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Used tracking tool JIRA and also triaged the issues and maintained bugs using JIRA tool.
- Manage the integration of new software projects and products into the build environment.
- Work with product development to resolve build-related issues in all projects.
- Strictly enforced ITIL process while pushing builds and deployments to prod and pre-prod environments.
- Used to write an install script in Ruby using all of the extra helper functions from Chef.
- Configured the user's accounts for Continuous Integration - Jenkins, Nexus and Sonar.
- Gathered all the stakeholder approvals, necessary signoffs while acting as a release manager for two development teams.
Environment: CHEF, Jenkins, Maven, AWS, EC2, Jira, Linux, Sql, Java, Puppet
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in DevOps migration/automation processes for build and deploy systems.
- Implemented the Build automation process for all the assigned projects in Vertical Apps domain.
- Monitor the UAT/Production Environments for any down time issues by performing regular cron job updates in servers.
- Evolving new tools/methodologies to improve this existing process and show better results to all stakeholders.
- Setup various Team Projects into different Team Project Collections in TFS 2013.
- Support the code builds by integrating with continuous integration tool (Jenkins)
- Written Maven scripts, Installed Jenkins, written shell script for end to end build and deployment automation.
- Built Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins, Nexus and Continuous delivery environment (puppet, Yum, rsync Integrated delivery (CI and CD process) Using Jenkins, Nexus, Yum and puppet.
- Build server deployment on Cloud (EC2) servers with help of DevOps tools like Puppet.
- Implemented JShint/JSlint testing tool to automate the code review process and published the results on Jenkins as well the graph by comparing everyday nightly builds.
- To configure and maintain codebase to support the build and deployment of code on servers.
- Merging and tagging need to be done after the code went live in environment.
- Maintain a Live Like environment to test any production issues on the setup and push it into production.
- Responsible for distributed applications across hybrid AWS and physical data centers.
- Configure and maintain stress server in different geographical location and provide setup in every release to perform stress testing.
- Configuration Management using Subversion (SVN) and maintaining admin related files.
- Automating the regular tasks in Subversion and streamlining the process of access to SVN.
- Migrated Projects from SVN to GIT.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Subversion, Jenkins, JIRA, TFS, Teamcity, Maven, GIT, ANT, Puppet, AWS, Python, Remedy, Weblogic, UNIX, Shell Scripting.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Build & Release Engineer
- Release Engineer for a team that involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases.
- Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential risks associated with the releases and using Version Control Tools likes Rational Clear Case, Rational Team Concert (RTC).
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into Tortoise SVN.
- Development, Quality Assurance and Management teams to ensure cross communication and confirmed approval of all production changes.
- Provided end-user straining for all Tortoise SVN, JIR users to effectively use the tool.
- Build scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Deployed J2EE applications to Application servers in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process. Build scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins, Sonar to move from one environment to other environments.
- Created and maintained the Python deployment scripts for Web Sphere web application server.
- Used Ansible for deployment to make easier by avoiding to write scripts.
- Developed Perl and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Involved in editing the existing ANT/MAVEN files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between Projects.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process.
- Documented the entire build and release engineering process and provided on call support.
Environment: Tortoise SVN, Jenkins, Ansible, Sonar, Java/J2EE, ANT, MAVEN, Web Sphere, Perl Scripts, Shell Scripts, Ruby, XML, UNIX, Oracle10g, 11g, JIRA, Python.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Maintained source code repository in subversion, GIT.
- Automated deployment of builds to different environments using Anthill Pro
- Create and setup automated nightly build environment for Java projects using Maven
- Maintain and track inventory using Jenkins and set alerts when the servers are full and need attention.
- Ensure that the builds are consistent after being ported from different platforms.
- Writing/Modifying various Manifests and applying them on the nodes using Puppet.
- Managed builds and wrote Build scripts for JAVA and WebSphere based applications
- Responsible for the EBFs (Emergency Bug Fixes) to push them to different environments and monitor their status
- Developed scripts using BASH and BATCH files for Automation of Activities and builds.
- Working closely with Web Administrators to setup an automated deployment for SharePoint applications using SVN and Git Tools.
- Performed merges for each build from Development Branch to Integration Branch
- Worked with the automated scripts for the Build and Deployment of the applications
- Monitor and administer the automated build and continuous integration process to ensure correct build execution, and facilitate resolution of build failures
- Maintained configuration files for each application for the purpose of build and install on different environments
- Suggested and implemented the process of nightly builds and auto deployments, for fast paced applications
- Work closely with Business analysts and Project managers to meet release and build schedule deadlines
Environment: Red Hat Linux, Maven, Anthill Pro, Jenkins, JAVA, ANT, SVN Subversion, WebSphere.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible for installing and configuring Red Hat Linux using Kick Start server.
- Installation and configuration ESX hosts. Making new virtual machines, with Linux Redhat server, making templates, cloning VMs using VMware Virtual Client.
- Created new File systems and Logical Volumes, performed file system management and troubleshooting in Redhat.
- Installing Redhat Linux using Kickstart and applying security policies for hardening the server based on the company's policies.
- Configuration of LVM (Logical Volume Manager) to manage volume group, logical and physical partitions and importing new physical volumes.
- Involved in SAN migrations Confidential host level using LVM mirroring and SVM Mirroring.
- Installing and updating packages using RPM.
- Managed users, disks, group’s administration, File Sharing Permissions, backup and restore operations, and networking service.
- Configuration and installation of DHCP, DNS, web (Apache), mail (SMTP, IMAP, POP3) and file servers on Linux servers.
- Setup, configured and maintained NFS, NIS, and TCP/IP network, setting up SSH and SCP features between hosts.
- Lockdown the local accounts to secure the environment using NIS.
- Setup user and group login ID's, password and network configuration.
- Implemented early stages of a continuous integration process based on Jenkins.
- Worked with DBAs on installation of Oracle database.
- Installed and configured Oracle RAC 11g for database purpose.
- Worked and performed data-center operations including rack mounting, cabling.
- Automate configuration through Puppet.
- Responsible for installing, integrating, tuning and troubleshooting Apache, Tomcat, Websphere and Weblogic application server.
- Collaborate on monitoring and troubleshooting Servers using various third party tools like Nagios.
- Maintenance, performance, tuning and testing of servers for proper functioning.
- Network troubleshooting using 'netstat', 'ifconfig' and Worked closely with vendors on Hardware Problems, software fixes.
- Managing routine backup, scheduling jobs, enabling system logging and network logging.
- Troubleshooting tickets using BMC remedy.
- Developed bash shell scripts to automate routine activities.
Environment: Redhat Linux 5.7/6, VMware, Oracle, Nagios, Fedora 17
- Responsible to solve technical Problems related System administration (Linux of Our Clients)
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting of FTP Server, Samba Server of the client
- Handling the day-to-day Operations, Install software, apply patches, manage file systems, monitoring performance and troubleshoot alerts.
- Maintain 99.98% uptime of LINUX production servers and follow proper escalation.
- Managing Redhat Cluster, HPC environment etc.
- Used Jira as ticket tracking and work flow tool.
- Implemented automations tools DevOps
- Building & configuring Redhat Linux systems over the network, implementing automated tasks through crontab, resolving tickets according to the priority basis.
- Handling LVM related tasks, Creating, resizing LVM, Veritas Volume manager and also managing Cluster environment using Veritas Cluster suite.
- Installing and configuring Redhat Linux locally or over the network-kick start- (nfs, ftp, and http).
- Monitoring system performance, Server load and bandwidth issues.
- Work with DBAs on installation of DB, restoration and performance tuning.
- Installing open source application, search, analyze and develop new application for users.
- Implement the policies for the users of the computer system and network.
- Regularly manage backup process for Server and Client data.
Environment: Centos 5.7/6, Redhat Linux 5.7/6, Ubuntu 10.04/10.10/11.10, Fedora 17
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes