- Solutions oriented; analytical and resourceful candidate with MS Windows Engineering and Systems Administration experience.
- Proven ability to provide effective maintenance within a Distributed File System.
- Support through the application of developed and hands - on problem solving skills.
- Experienced in providing Active Directory user account creation, administration and System Configuration Center Management.
- Dell certified in supporting server hardware components in an effort to ensure optimum systems performance.
- Extensive history of providing enterprise support, multi-tiered support, technical, procedural/workflow documentation, notification and recommendations to management involving mid to high level IT issues pertinent to cost effectiveness, data consolidation and systems migration; improving end-user resources and knowledge.
- 4+ years support/troubleshooting virtualization environments (VMware Workstation/Microsoft/Citrix XenApp).
- 24 hour on-call rotation schedule addressing branch outages, and escalated after hours network matters
- Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, DFS, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 (Software Center Configuration Manager), LANDesk/Altiris Imaging,
- Spiceworks Network Monitoring
- Enterprise Email systems (Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, Blackberry Enterprise, SilverSky)
- Linux platform familiarity (Redhat, Ubuntu)
- VMWare ESXi5
- Drava Backup (Client/Management Console)
- SOP (Standard Operating Procure) Technical Support Documentation / Technical
- MDM (Mobile Device Management / Airwatch)
- Secure systems and network by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and controlling access and maintaining audit logs for annual audits.
- Document and demonstrate solutions through documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and charts.
- Install, configure and support Windows 2003 and 2008 systems for high availability and security
- Manage VMWare ESX, DRS policies to ensure maximum uptime and system stability
- Streamline and automate the system maintenance tasks and processes
- Support mission critical application environments that include: Windows 2008, 2012, VMWare VI4, IIS, MS SQL server and WebLogic, NetApp iSCSI storage.
- SCCM administration, including deploying standardized desktop images and enterprise packages
- Troubleshoot package distribution issues across WAN environment
- Enroll all Enterprise mobile devices into AirWatch console
- Administer mobile devices via AirWatch management console
- Create and export AirWatch application reports based on user usage, device or group
- Monitor and provide console reports involving inventory, app usage tracking, versions and update history
- Manage AirWatch device apps, security policies, deployed updates
- Provide 10+ years of professional experience involving, documentation and mentorship
- Configure local and admin accounts and deliver security policies, compliance rules and restrictions
- Provide new hire technical including addressing escalations for support staff
- Set up iOS mobile devices to enable mobile users with network connectivity and email synchronization
- GPO knowledge, implementation and PowerShell scripting; batch file creation and modifications
- Administer remote devices; utilizing command line utilities (runas, schtask, gpupdate, whoami, etc.)
- Administer Druva data back-up management console set quotas; address data recovery request(s)
- Lead /liaison involving SilverSky exchange environment, not limited to mailboxes and groups
- Made significant recommendations; implementing standard ITIL practices and procedures resolving in structured processes
- Saved client $200K annual dollars by effectively utilizing existing financial database throughout migrated environment.
- Designed, implemented and managed secured Wi-Fi environment and access points for controlled access throughout client properties
- Create, manage and configure virtual workstations, including clones and templates utilizing VMware vSphere client
- Install/Customize OS and applications for virtual clients including allocating hard drive and RAM
- Research, build and test virtualization technologies for developers testing projects as specified
- Build, test, deploy, P2V instances of virtual machines and maintain virtual cluster throughout life of devices.
- Image, monitor and maintain all network devices utilizing Altiris network utility
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Citrix ICA (Version 7.0) on workstations for finance employees
- Terminate Citrix user sessions to improve server performance
- Perform active directory administrative tasks not limited to creating/disabling new hire accounts
- Administer Exchange 2007 (create mailboxes, public folders, aliases, etc) setup troubleshoot accounts
- Utilize Crystal software to provide queue metrics reports to upper management
- Monitor Dell mainframe environmental status and escalate interrupted circuits/networks to issues
- Update document Heat ticketing system and close old stale department tickets
- Provide remote support to international end-users involving Documentum access issues/requests
- Monitor network performance
- Provide blackberry and mobile support including mailbox/device sync issues
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes