- To obtain an electrical and electronic engineering position requiring my skills experience and in problem solving, analysis, design, test, and development to bring product to market and engineering service.
- Have experience in a Senior Engineer in electrical hardware area such as wiring harness design, development of an electrical module in power distribution, power management, and display for automotive and defense industry area.
- Obtained Michigan Professional Engineer License. Passed Fundamental Engineer or Engineer In (EIT) Exam and Professional Exam from NCEES.
- Able to program in BASIC, C/ C++, assembly language (M68HC11), Wireless LAN 802.11, and Motorola 68376.
- Knowledge of IBM PC, Macintosh computers, MS - Office, VISIO, and various software
- Familiar with TeamCenter VisMockup, Pro-E, and Unigraphics NX, StateMate Magnum, PSPICE, ORCAD, MATLAB & Simulink
- Technical class electives Includes: electromagnetic fields and waves, electromechanical energy conversion, microcontroller design, electronics, communications, network synthesis, control systems, digital signal processing, automotive actuator & sensor and computer networks
- Multi-Thermostat System: implemented the M68HC11EVB for Senior Project Design Class
- Familiar with lab equipments: spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, Tektronix TDS 784 digital oscilloscopes, RF signal generator, and environmental chamber
- Analyze and resolve customer issue from a root cause failure mode
Electrical Design Integration Engineer
- Designed cable and released drawing prints for aerospace systems. Created first Circuit Level Diagram (CLD) based on Integrated Level Diagram (ILD) for James Webbs Space Telescope (JWST) program.
- Successfully identified critical primary power issue of the JWST before a flight build of the Cable Harness Engineering (CHE).
- Complete updated ILD and CLD based on an ECR using Mentor Graphic Capitals Suites software.
- Successfully volunteered to mentor North High School students to build a pyramid task to achieve a given goal within a given material and time.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
Wiring Harness System Engineer
- Achieved design and develop wiring harness system using tools such as Mentor Graphics Capital CHS, Teamcenter, and Catia V5.
- Developed logical schematics, import 3D CAD data into topology layout plane, support development of physical schematics, support CAE analysis, define harness in-line connector, and support development of 2D drawings of harnesses.
Confidential, Sterling Heights, MI
- Successfully complete designed and released wiring harness assemblies for Abrams tanks and Stryker vehicles using Visio, Pro-E and Unigraphics NX6 CAD system.
- Worked in Configuration Management Department to compare documentation before release documentation using TeamCenter
- Product Lifecycle Management software for Stryker double V-hull project
- Successfully validated power distribution and power management system verify of Abrams M1A2 SEP tank
- Designed bezel assembly and VME board for Abrams M1A2 SEP V2 display units
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Managed the GM Deville/Seville Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) issue and finalized software design for mass production
- Detected bugs in timely manner, checked return cluster from field and GM plant to confirm problem, meet with customer about technical issues (quality, engineering change, issue tracking and resolution, monthly meeting)
- Successfully defended and ed the next generation 04MY Seville IPC business
- Assigned as resident engineer to clarify and negotiate to finalize packaging, electronics, GMLAN capability, and detail specification during the Alpha 2 cluster development cycle
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Verified Eaton VORAD EVT-300 SmartCruise™ adaptive cruise control system
- Developed and verified Eaton FleetAdvisorTM system and Satellite Communication Module
- Designed and built Ball Ramp Rapid Prototype Development Unit
- Designed electronic driver fan circuit and brake wear indicator
- Involved in Innovation Truck component installation and integration
- Validated vehicular products for EMC and environmental requirement
- Used software tools & SDS Cross C Compiler for the embedded software development
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Co-op Electronics Engineer
- Four co-op assignments that gave me experience in Electronics, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Software, and Product Design. Successfully completed the given tasks:
- Built EMC test equipment using fiber optic technology
- Developed, validated & verified software of Automatic Manual Transmission (AMT)
- Modified the development unit software for extracts fault messages that communicate between the Drive Unit and the Electronic Control Unit
- Maintained the bill of material for manufacturing components required for the AMT
- Built and tested an electronic circuit board for the AMT
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Designed, implemented, and tested a Priority Traffic Light project by using a M68HC05 and M68HC11 microcontroller
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes