- Engineer/Administrator serving as a front line interface to users, possessing a full understanding of installing, troubleshooting, configuring, and repairing of UNIX Server Linux, Solaris, IBM AIX, HPUX,HP X9000 SAN
- NAS Servers LDOMS. Netapp filer .All Windows Platforms and Operating Systems in EMC lab environments. Group Leader, mentoring of other System Administrators.
- Over 10 years of Virtualization experience with VMWare esx and esxi, VMware SRM VCenter HA, DRS environment working with SAN and NAS technology and Windows 2003/2008 R2 Server experience in the lab environment. VMWare, network security, Firewall Asset Management.
- Virus protection, Network performance monitoring, VPN services using RSA fob .Sarbanes Oxley compliance procedures . Messaging services..
- EMC storage Avamar, VNX, Symmectrix . Experience with Dell, HPUX and IBM. McAfee and Norton antivirus .
- Highly proficient in recommending hardware and software solutions to the customer and business units. Mobile device support. Capacity, Performance, backup and recovery plan.
- Disaster Recover to off site location and High Availability plan. Architecture designs, Webhosting, BASH, Perl, Puppet, scripting used.
- Puppet automation to run Managed Media Accelerators and Content Delivery Network for servers at the schools . .
- ITIL practices such as service Management, improvement methods such as six sigma.
- Microsoft Windows Products, Tomcat, Citrix, Red Hat Linux, Java, BASH, Perl SQL Server/Oracle databases and reporting tools.
- Systems Analysis operation research. Identifying and expressing the functional requirements of a system. Software release Management principles used.
- Possess full experience of installing, troubleshooting, configuring, and repairing of Microsoft W2003R2/W2008R2 Operating System Windows Server 95, 2000, NT, XP, 2007 over 10 yrs. exp. Commvault backup and EMC Data Domain SANprofiler/Command View. Domain Controller/DNS/DHCP/Print Service. Exchange 2010, 2013, Outlook 2013.
- Exchange and stealth bits reporting. Infrastructure capacity planning. Responsible for security, patches, technical support for Unix, Linux and Windows, CiFS, Samba, DNS, NIS, LDAP, DHCP, LAN/WAN networks, LAN administration, domain .BMC Patrol, Nagios, Wire shark, tcpdump packet analyzer, sar, iostat, mpstat, top, vmstat, free, pmap, netstat, iptraf, strace, lsof.
- Red Hat Advanced System Administration RHCE . Provisioning used Sudo users and programs pushed out to other servers using sdist - t 10 -f /root/dist all systems.
- Over 10 years of experience with MS Active Directory, Outlook Mail, and Exchange, Suse Linux, Unix, IBM, HPUX.
- Data Networks: I have knowledge of and experience with installing, managing/maintaining and troubleshooting data network systems; including Gigabit Ethernet, switching, hubs, routing, wireless technology, protocols, and protocol analyzers, as required.
- Firewall Support: I will provide installation, configuration and troubleshooting support for firewall equipment.
- Technical Expertise: I will provide technical expertise to accomplish surveys, analysis, evaluations and resolutions pertaining to the performance and functionality of customer backbone infrastructure.
- Security: will ensure that all Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA), Information Bulletins (IB) and Tech Tips are installed, and that all systems are compliant with DoD Security and Technical Information Guides (STIG).
- Tasking: I can receive tasking from the customer IT service desk requiring rapid detection/resolution of failures, network/system operation, routine network installation/replacement, network database updating, ID/password administration, coordination with users, administrators and security personnel.
- Project Documentation: l can maintain complete and accurate network hardware/software configuration documentation.
- Requirements Analysis: I will assist in formulating/defining system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding.
Operating Systems: Microsoft DOS, 3.11, 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, XP Pro, Windows7, 2003R2, Vista, 2008R2, Red hat Enterprise Linux 3, 4, 5. 6 Red Hat Network Satellite Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, JBOSS Applications server, Cobbler used for Linux kick start HP X9000 Network Storage YUM Update, Java EE, Centos 5.4 -5.5, Solaris 8, 9, 10, VMware ESX, ESXi 3.5, 4.0, 4.5. WebSphere, HPUX - 11.0 through 11.31, -UX, MC/Service Guard, LVM. IBM AIX 4.3. Thru 7.1Veritas 4.0 thru 5.1, Storage Foundation and clustering EMC Avamar, Replication Manager, Data Deduplication, Web logic, Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle, Data Domain, Netback up EMC Legato, Power Path Time . Webhosting, puppet, chef.
Hardware: Dell servers, workstation, HP X9000 NAS Servers, Sun Servers, AIX Servers, Network interface cards, Network Remote Access server, EMC fiber cards, Emulex HBA cards, Hubs and switches, Sun Solaris, EMC Symmetrix, Clariion, Celerra Centera, Servers, Fujitsu Prime power Servers .IBM P series
Software: Microsoft Office 98-2007, Microsoft Windows CE- Pocket PC, Microsoft IIS, Visio, Microsoft Project, MS Outlook 2000,03,07, Facility Management, Database, Prolog project management, Legato Networker, Tivoli Storage Manager, Peregrine Service Red Hat Enterprise server 3,4,5,6 Center, OS, Intel LAN Desk, JBoss, WebSphere, Corporate managed console. Netapp management, EMC Power path, Avamar deduplication and Replication Manager Solaris UNIX 8, 9, 10, 11 HPUX 11.0-11.31, AIX 4.3 thru 6.1, 7.1. VERITAS 4.0-5.1, Oracle, Wire Shark network packet analyzer, Nagios monitoring system Network Protocols cacti network graphing tool. Red hat Enterprise server, Centos, Suse Enterprise Server, VERITAS 4.0, 4.15.0, 5.1., Web logic Oracle 10g, 11g, MYSQL, All software updates and patches
Senior Linux Engineer
- Built puppet servers for automation of Build and retro servers Red hat Linux (MMA) build’s Managed Media Accelerators are local copies of Content Delivery Network (CDN). Also, use puppet for other automation on the webserver .
- Built a PXE server to load Red hat Linux image with cobbler for automation .
- Built, configure and maintain KVM and VMware servers.
- Linux Satellite to install yum updates and other software.
- MMA, s run on customized Apache servers.
- Confluence site to put all documentation keeping track of all procedures
- Scrum, Agile Methodology for Managing product development.
- Jira documentation
- Java scripting
- AWS cloud Technology used on Webserver.
- Perl, Python, php, ruby, bash, csh, tsh
- Client Configuration Knowledge of Power4, Power5 and Power7 and Veratose cluster
- Working knowledge of Power4, Power5 and power7
- VIOS server and client configuration knowledge .
- Power HA cluster configuration .
- Install configure and monitor IBM AIX Servers
- Installation and configuration of HA environment using HACMP and Veritos Cluster
- Chef, Puppet and Ansible used for automation.
- Built and maintained 10 + virtual Servers .
- Experience with VM, Docker, container solutions
- Experience with SQL, DB Release Management
- Experience with Jenkins
- Worked with Netapp Filer Fiber attached storage. SAN as well as network storage appliance protocols such as NFS, CIFS, FTP, TFTP, and HTTP were utilized
- NIS a client - server directory service protocol was also used configuring Windows, Linux servers .
- MySQL Data base used with Structured Query language .
- Experience installing VOIP (voice Over IP).
- Windows Active directory, setting up user accounts, samba, printers, mail etc.
Confidential, Bedford, MA
Senior Linux Administrator
- Worked with Red Hat Enterprise Linux server 5/6 operating systems and applications. Supported 250+physical and virtual servers, 2000+ employees. Linux: RHEL 5/6 experience to include Satellite server operation, system administration
- OS patching, setting permissions, managing directory or volume size, shell scripting, and vi/emacs file editing, and scripting. Managed sustainment RH Linux enterprise systems through a ticketing and tiered support model.
- Experience of Linux, native deamons and processes, server builds, patching, Tomcat, apache, Java containers. Oracle WebLogic and middleware, ANT, SVN, node.js, mongo DB. Supported developers and database administrators. Supported Windows Active directory infrastructure accounts .
Confidential, Bedford MA
Senior Systems Engineer/Administrator
- Research and recommended innovative approaches for System Administration tasks. Developed procedures and scripts to automate recurring actions. Analyzed capacity data and developed capacity plans for appropriate level enterprise-wide systems. Coordinated with management in implementing changes. Supported the design and configuration of complex system landscapes. Supported complex data/media recoverability through system backups and database archive operations. Planned, coordinated and directed appropriate level data refresh strategies.
- Oversaw recommendations and implementation of appropriate level database solutions/enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance. Oversaw and applied appropriate support packages/patches to maintain system integrity. Distributed File System experience server services that allow an organization using Windows Unix and Redhat Linux servers to organize many distributed SMB file shares into a distributed file system. Analyzed capacity data and develops capacity plans for appropriate level enterprise-wide systems.
- Coordinated with management in implementing changes. Supported the design and configuration of complex system landscapes. Supported complex data/media recoverability through system backups and database archive operations. Planned, coordinated and directed appropriate level data refresh strategies. Supported the labs providing Capacity Planning, Disaster Recovery, strong Windows UNIX Solaris 10,11 and Red hat Linux distributed file share knowledge CIFS and SAMBA and backup experience. Netapp Management, Performed operating system support, configuration and consultation for all IS UNIX and Linux, Windows server needs. Management, design, implementation, and support of a high impact, company investment and mission critical projects. Responsible for security, patches, technical support for Unix, Linux and
- Windows, CiFS, Samba, DNS, NIS, LDAP, DHCP, LAN/WAN networks, LAN administration, domain. Worked with MS Active Directory, Outlook Mail, and Exchange.
Confidential, Taunton, MA
UNIX /Linux Admin - CSC
- Provides support for moderately complex technical and team management activities related to system/database administration. Performs moderately complex systems/database administration. Monitors and tunes appropriate systems to ensure optimum level of performance.
- Oversees appropriate level software installations, upgrades and related software packages. Collects/Reviews system data for capacity and planning purposes.
- Analyzes capacity data and develops capacity plans for appropriate level enterprise-wide systems. Coordinates with management in implementing changes. Supports the design and configuration of complex system landscapes. Supports complex data/media recoverability through system backups and database archive operations.
- Plans, coordinates and directs appropriate level data refresh strategies. Oversees, recommends and implements appropriate level database solutions/enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance. Oversees and applies appropriate support packages/patches to maintain system integrity. Windows accounts, outlook mail, security . Solaris experience (all versions) Linux experience Experience with Netapp storage Scripting skills with automatio
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes