- Perform hardware support Involving Laptops, Desktops, Servers (Dell PowerEdge 11g,12g) (HP Proliant blade servers), Printers, Switches, Routers, Load balancers, PDUs, QSFPs SFPs, HBAs SM and DM fiber cabling.
- Expert knowledge of remote access software such as Bomgar, RDP, VNC, Logmein, Join.me, Terminal services to resolve offsite issues.
- Advanced understanding of Kaseya monitoring software along with IPmon, Racktables, and Cacti network monitoring software.
- Experience using ticketing software such as Autotask and Remedy and Kayako, Quickbase, Service now.
- Advanced knowledge and support of MS office suite .
- Use of Citrix/Cisco VPN software.
- Experience and knowledge of Consumer and Enterprise AV solutions: Symantec endpoint protection console and Kaspersky 8.0 enterprise edition for Windows server
- Experience supporting small, medium, enterprise, and d Confidential center environments/emphasis on enterprise/d Confidential center level support.
- Support and repair of mobile devices Android, IPhone.
- Windows XP - Windows8.1, MS Server R2, Administration of security groups, DLs, OUs, users, and computers in an Active Directory environment. Basic experience with RHEL Linux, Intermediate experience with Linux-Mint, Ubuntu, and Backtrack/Kali Linux.
- Advanced level use of system management tools such as MMC, ADSIEdit, DISM, GPARTED, event viewer, RDCM. Creation of batch scripts to assist in automation of processes. Backup and restore, creation/restoration of system images using Windows, MDT, MS DaRT 7 and other third party software such as Norton ghost.
- Advanced level systems administration in Windows Server R2 through the use of security groups, distribution lists, permissions, encryption, GPOs, in an Active Directory environment.
- Experience with disaster preparedness, and recovery planning in Windows Server/client environment using a variety of OS tools and third party software such as Symantec backup exec and Dell Appassure.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting wired and wireless networks while utilizing routers, switches, and firewalls. Diagnosis and preventative network maintenance through the use of remote desktop and various software platforms.
- Cisco routers, Cisco switches (Nexus 2k, 5k, 7k, FEX) HP, and, Brocade layer 3 switches, Sonicwall and Juniper firewalls. Administration, installation and troubleshooting of VOIP based telephone systems (Polycom/Asterisk, Mitel) exposure to F5 load balancers, and various riverbed technologies devices.
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS in relation to network problems. Tools include connection properties, CLI, PING, TRACERT, and NSLOOKUP, configuration of sites, subnets and VLANS. Use and understanding of VTP, STP, ACLs and VACLs along with routing protocols such as RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP, HSRP, GLBP.
IT Operations Engineer
- Installation/configuration/monitoring of Dell PowerEdge and HP Proliant servers, Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K, and 2k switches, FEXs and routers, F5 load balancers, Cisco ASA/Juniper IPS/IDS devices, and Riverbed technologies appliances, along with break/fix of said devices. Cabling (Fiber
- Single and dual mode) using SFP and QSFP/HBA cards, and copper UTP. Cable assignment and deployment, switch port and patch panel port assignment and deployment, using Copper/Fiber connections.5000+ device d Confidential center based device environment. Ability to read and assign network cabling and device locations based on the needs of various BU in a SOX compliance based environment. Respond to and create change requests, incidents, and work tasks. Mixed MS, Linux, ESXi 5.0 based infrastructure. Use of Dell Open Manage Server
- Administrator application. Enterprise d Confidential center troubleshooting and management software. RMA and receiving of defective devices and parts
- Dell/HP/Cisco. Participation and completion of tax ecosystems isolation project involving installation configuration, and QA of 24 cabinets of servers, networking hardware Cisco (2k, 5k, 7k Nexus) Riverbed technologies OPNET devices, F5 load balancers, and GTAP devices.
- Network patch assignments, copper and fiber runs which involved approximately seven to eight hundred total new servers/supporting network appliances Dell PowerEdge server certified.2 courses
Technical Systems Engineer
- Responsible for support of Las Vegas user base which doubled from approximately 300 users to a current total of approximately 600 local users in a Windows 7, Server 2008R2 and VMware ESXi environment. Support of users in remote offices/warehouses, and branch offices across the US.Point of escalation for tech support department tier II/III issues.
- Use of Kayako ticketing system to track and account for IT user ticket needs. Administration of AD accounts including user roles, account administration and access. Support of and installation of network equipment including switches, firewalls, servers, and network file/print server based printers (HP/Toshiba). Interfacing with vendors to provide business continuity and expansion including network cabling vendors, Cox Business (field techs and network operations center level II/III) Ford
- AV audio/visual vendors for Crestron AV Equipment repair. (HP/Toshiba) in order to complete projects such as opening area offices. Assistance with installation and maintenance of Multi - site network using MPLS/HFC/Fiber technology and network support software including Cacti, Iperf,
- IPmon, and Wireshark. Inventory control and issuance, responsible for weekly ordering of inventory through Insight to support current and new user base covering hardware/software needs. Imaging of HP and Dell laptops using Microsoft deployment tools. Administration and troubleshooting of Polycom based VOIP systems. Administration of Tyco building access control system. Documentation of How-To and Best practice articles through MS SharePoint and Confluence. Applications support of a variety of proprietary software such as Solarworks,
- Solarbid, and Crewscheduler/Crew management along with nonproprietary software including MS office Suite 2010, MS Outlook, MS Great
- Plains, Adobe Acrobat 9/11, LogMeIn, Join.me, and Docusign. Administration/installation of Mitel VOIP phone system for Las Vegas HQ; weekly creation of extensions for new users/troubleshooting of existing phone system issues. Installation management and troubleshooting of
- Mitel Contact Center Client software and all other Prariefyre software applications utilized by end users.
- PC refresh project Windows XP>Windows 7 for Southern Nevada and Reno area Confidential branches. Removal and reinstallation of workstations, HP blade servers and UPS units along with attached peripherals such as magnetic card readers, validators, and check readers.
- Following installation of new workstations, connection to the banking center LAN and validation of proper functionality. Upon validation of functionality old workstations are completely wiped of d Confidential to department of defense standards using Gdisk (Gparted). Approximately 15 - 20 workstations are completed on a typical work shift.
- Network and systems administration position supporting primarily law firms from a national client base. Active directory administration including
- Add, use, change, Group policy management, OS patch management and auditing. Network troubleshooting issues involving routers switches and firewalls from various manufacturers including Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, and Sonicwall. Network monitoring and root cause analysis for resolution of network issues. Troubleshooting administration and support of operating systems ranging from Windows Server R2,
- Windows SBS, Windows SQL server, Microsoft Exchange and IIS server. Windows/Apple workstations, including laptops and mobile devices.
- Microsoft office suite support, along with support of software used by law firms such as Prolaw. Approximately 95% of support is done from the network operations center using remote tools, IE Terminal Services, VNC, RDP and email, ticketing software and phone support. Scheduling, ticketing and monitoring through the use of Kaseya monitoring software and Autotask. Daily and weekly server administration duties including monitoring of workstations and servers, Enterprise AV software administration, backup software: Symantec backup exec, Dell Appassure.
- Regularly reviewing event viewer/SQL logs for possible issues, daily/weekly/Active Directory maintenance, and best practices documentation. Organization and construction of new MS SharePoint website used for company documentation and d Confidential
- Migration project involving conversion of MS Windows XP clients to Citrix thin client environment using Wyse thin client hardware.
- Configuration of VB scripts in AD user/computer profiles. Remote support of users along with help desk type duties. Active directory administration, and user add, move changes. Short term contract position through
Business Helpdesk analyst
- Helpdesk support position involving troubleshooting of business network issues involving routers, firewalls, modems, and switches in a variety of LAN and WAN configurations.
- Support primarily through phone system using Avaya phone systems. Use of remedy ticketing software to create and resolve trouble tickets.
- Creation and assignment of static IP addressing and CIDR blocks for business customers on an as needed basis. Administration and troubleshooting of business email accounts in a mixed exchange environment involving a variety of email clients. Call volume of 10 - 40 calls daily. Support of Windows XP-Win7 and Apple OS, along with troubleshooting and support of Android phones/tablets and IPhone/IPad devices
Desktop Support Analyst
- Contract position for Wyndham Worldwide, with main duties involving support for a companywide migration from a Windows XP environment to
- Windows 7. Other duties include day to day support of end users through phone, face to face and remote access software resolving issues ranging from application support to networking and hardware issues. Active directory Administration including add/removal/changes of user and computer accounts, joining of machines to corporate domain.
- Troubleshooting of local and networked printers, and mapping of network printers and shared drives.
- Position which required work primarily in a home or small business environment. Experience working with a variety of issues from hardware break/fix to complex software configurations involving an active directory domain environment.
- Networking of server/client environment or simple peer to peer type networking involving routers, switches, and WAPs.
- Self-started self-ran company primarily dealing with SMB and home clients. Operating systems from Windows XP-Windows 7, Windows Server R2.
- Home/Small business including medical and insurance industry clientele. Experience with various manufacturers and hardware platforms ranging from laptops
- PDAS, workstations and servers. Simple malware removals, network setup, break/fix and experience working with a variety of third party software applications. Light server and Active Directory management for some clients.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes