- More than 20 years of information technology experience and discipline: IT Consultant, Systems Administration, Database Administration, Application Support Engineer, Information Systems Manager, Business Analyst, and Project Manager.
- Strategically deployed systems at enterprise level to support business growth with emphasis on security.
- Experienced technical architect, engineer, implementer, project manager, and manager of systems and network infrastructure at enterprise level.
- Experienced and confident IT professional, leader, manager, trainer, mentor, and communicator with well developed presentation and training.
- Established productive relationships with customers and staffs at all levels.
- Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCSE 2003, MCP I, MCDBA 2000, MS Windows 2008 R2 courses, CompTIA Certified Trainer, Six Sigma, System Network Support on Network Infrastructure, and Computer Systems Operator.
- Trainings and Experiences: Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Terminal Services, Exchange 2003/2007, IIS 6.0/7.x, SharePoint Services, ASP.NET, MS Office 2003-2012, MS Project, MS Visio, Adobe Connect Web Conferencing, Great Plains, Citrix, RRAS, VPN, SMS 2.0, MS SQL 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i PL/SQL, QUBE ERP, HP and Sun Solaris Unix, Linux, QNX, VxWorks, BackupExec 9.0/10.0/2010, Symantec AV 9.0, TrendMicro AV, VMWare vSphere 4.0/5.0, Norton Ghost 9/10, Dell KACE 1000/2000, Repliweb, F5 BigIP, LTM, GTM, Siteminder, firewalls, routers, wireless routers, switches, servers, blade servers, SAN, and NAS.
- Currently completed courses and pursuing certifications in MSCA 2008, VMWare vSphere ESXi 5.0, and Project Management Professional PMP .
Application Admin and Consultant
Summary: Managed, maintained, and troubleshot applications at enterprise-level. Worked closely with vendors and users at all levels concerning system issues, updates, and upgrades. Managed several projects to setup and configure tiered environments for development and testing on managed applications related to comprehensive routing, scheduling, billing, collection and sales management tools. Worked on applications running on Windows 2008 and 2012 with SQL 2008. Accessed systems via Citrix, Remote Desktops Manager, and VMWare vSphere Client 5.0.
Windows IIS Engineer, Consultant, and Analyst
- Summary: Consulted, managed, and configured enterprise-level Windows IIS servers accessed by customers internationally that involves working with IT professionals worldwide. Worked closely with project managers, line of business, and web developers to upgrade, configure, and promote web applications. Support web applications within commercial, business, premier, client development, small business, dealer financial services, commercial real estate, private lending, and special assets group. Participated in projects that involved migrating and upgrading enterprise level web applications at data centers nationwide.
- Engineered and supported activities such as design and implementation of Windows-based web application solutions on Windows 2003/2008
- IIS web servers and Windows application servers utilizing scripting technologies, managing a Web Server environment that includes IIS farms in a cloud based virtual environment
- Designed and integrated complex 3-tier fault tolerant application environments
- Designed, built, implemented, and enhanced IIS systems to advance business goals
- Minimized single points of failure and ensured application supportability in enterprise data centers
- Documented build procedures and creating application specific support guides
- Worked closely with project teams and customers to integrate business applications on supported infrastructures and provide ongoing support and maintenance throughout the application lifecycle
- Worked with customers on business continuity planning and participated in fail-over exercises
- Participated in on-call rotation requiring after hours and weekend availability
Information Systems Manager
- Summary: Provided consultative support and technical leadership planning and direction in regards to infrastructure, security, eBusiness, and disaster recovery, business continuity vision at an enterprise level. Implemented the latest proven information technology ensuring support in line with the company's missions, objectives, goals, strategies, and growth, while being budget conscious. Utilized technology to improve and streamline business processes.
- Planned, managed, and coordinated projects and solutions with customers and staff at all levels company-wide including preferred vendors.
- Managed, and trained 1 systems administrator, 2 LAN support, and 2 helpdesk personnel
- Architect, implemented, and managed VMWARE vSphere systems 4.0 in a SAN environment with 3 clustered host servers and SAN storage with 35 plus virtual machines. Upgraded and migrated systems to a secured data center seamlessly
- Architected, implemented, and managed Windows 2003 domain with Great Plains Accounting system, Windows 2008 servers, SQL 2005/2010, Exchange 2007, MOSS 2007/2010, Terminal Services, Dell KACE 1000/2000, and Adobe Connect Web Conferencing
- Participated and supported over 2 million dollar IT budget, which includes hosting facility, Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, procurement and renewal on support/warranty of 3rd party hardware/software/ services, procurement of networked infrastructure systems' hardware/ software, procurement of end-user laptops/desktops/related peripherals company-wide.
- Supported over 325-plus centers and over 2,000 users
Network Systems Analyst Contractor
- Summary: Primary web administrator and responsible in managing all internal and external web related servers, and web applications including DHTML, classic ASP, ASP.NET, WebTrends 7 web analyzer, and several SharePoint Service 2003
- Worked with the different developer and application groups to troubleshoot issues with OS, applications, and databases.
- Administrator to MS Exchange 2003 email system
- Updated and created documents on assigned application systems
Database Administrator and Systems Administrator
- Summary: Administered and managed QUBE ERP database system, MS Exchange 2003 and Windows 2003 Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Terminal Service, RRAS, VPN, Print server, File server, firewalls, wireless routers, and Veritas BackupExec 10.0
- Monitored and applied system updates and patches on OS, e-mail, anti-virus, other software, hardware and backups from server to desktops
- Setup and configured new data center, communication lines, and network infrastructure in new location
- Migrated the company's data center and users' computers to a new facility seamlessly
- Redesigned/Migrated/Upgraded network infrastructure: MS Exchange 2000 to 2003, Windows 2000 to 2003 AD, WINS, DNS, DHCP, IIS, RRAS, VPN, Terminal Service, Print server, File server, and BackupExec 9.0 to10.0
- Setup, configured and maintained Firewalls and wireless routers
- Managed desktops, software, printers, scanners and network connectivity
- Setup a contingency systems for business continuity and disaster recovery, tested new data center systems configuration, and tested and validated new hardware and software prior to deployment
- Created, Maintained, and troubleshoot MS ACCESS database used to track warranty issues on lighting fixtures for entire SAM's and Wal-Mart projects
- Created and revised documentations for hardware and software installation/maintenance
Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge, System Administrator, and Trainer
- Directly manage 10 IT personnel
- Responsible for deployment systems and related equipment
- Technical trainer and managed training record
- Managed and updated personnel security clearance
Systems Administrator Activated Reservist
- Administered and monitored 100 servers with 37,000 users in a WAN configuration.
- Monitored network system performance, and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Setup individual training records and requirements for NOSC personnel
- Managed and maintained 41 Windows NT, 2000 servers in SAN configuration
- Troubleshot Exchange 2000 cluster servers database issues
- Monitored and managed server patches, security updates, anti-virus updates, e-mail, and system resource utilization
- Created documentations and coordinated change management for preventive maintenance, installations, upgrades, and changes to hardware/software configurations
- Fixed various issues on network infrastructure from desktops to servers
- Installed, optimized, and troubleshot networked computers related software and hardware
Application Support Engineer and Project Leader/Coordinator
- Direct liaison to development engineers, field service engineers, marketing, account managers, and customers. Created an internal website that provided the different departments of the daily project status, progress, historical and pertinent information to accomplish overall project.
- Directly involved in the installation projects and responsible for completeness. Coordinated and facilitated the activities at customer sites internationally in all aspects of the implementation of communication antenna television CATV monitoring systems.
- Created technical documentations and provided technical support, consultation, and training to Field Service Engineers, Product Engineers, Account Managers, Sales/Marketing department and external customers.
- Provisioned Hybrid Fiber Coaxial CATV network plant monitoring systems remotely and at customers' sites, which involves correcting network faults in CATV and Local Area Network
- Installed and troubleshoot workstation and servers running Windows 98/NT/XP/2000, Sun Solaris 2.6/7/8, QNX, VxWorks, and Oracle 7/8i.
Network Systems Administrator/Analyst
- Installed, upgraded, and administered Metropolitan Area Network MAN systems with approximately 2,300 users. The MAN consisted of 16 Novell systems, 15 MS NT servers, 5 Exchange servers, SMS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS, RADIUS RAS dial-up, CD servers, HP Unix, over 100 print servers, and Autoloader back-up system using Backup Exec.
- Managed and trained systems administrators and helpdesk personnel at the base level. Created business continuity files and folders
- Primary point of contact as systems analyst and consultant base wide, and provided hardware/software solution to organization and mission requirements with emphasis on Network Security.
- Manager and primary webmaster to the organizational Intranet and Internet servers.
- Conducted basic web training to new squadron webmaster and provided consultation base wide.
- Migrated systems to new secured data center with minimum downtime.
- Primary key player in planning and implementing the migrations from Novell/MS Mail to Windows NT/Exchange with secure remote web e-mail access
Computer Communication Systems Technician
- Installed, troubleshot, and upgraded standard based level system of over 3,000 users from Eglin AFB and Hulbert Field AFB
- Installed network cables, troubleshot communication lines, terminals, and related network infrastructure communication equipment base-wide.