- I would like to make the best use of my acquired skills with an opportunity to improve on the same and contribute to the growth of the firm in every way I can. I will do the work assigned to me with my best Effort and Determination.
- A dynamic professional with experience in Server Administration & Planning, Network Planning & Technical Support.
- Experience in Server implementation & administration, network management, system administration, technology support, technical troubleshooting
- In - depth noledge of administration and installing Solaris SPARC, Unix operating Systems.
- Highly skilled in solving end-user issues, Backup issues and maintaining various Applications.
- Upgrading configuration, Patches and Installing Equipments, Discovery continuity and Discovery planning.
- Configuring and Administrating Sun Virtualization LDOMS, Solaris Zones, Server Sizing and Physical Solaris 10 Servers
- Has strong inter-personal and communication skills, capable of training users, making presentations to internal groups. Able to write intricate system and user documentation.
- High skill level with most Unix commands and utilities.
- Writing Shell scripts to accomplish day to day System Administration task
- Understanding of SAN and NAS storage
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating System related issues
- Following Client Process
- Ability to build and maintain Healthy relationships with Clients.
- Process & Goal Oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks.
Platforms: Solaris 5.10 and earlier, Red Hat Linux, AIX, Windows 2003/2008, ESX Servers.
Tools: OPS Centre12c, OVM’S, vCloud Directors, Vsphere Vcenter clients.
Sr.Specialist - Unix Administrator
- Confidential has 1500+ Unix servers, including Solaris, Linux and Aix, divided among Production, Staging and Development Environment . My Job involves in Administration of all these servers as root user and providing every support for its non root application users.
- ITIL Process noledge followed on daily tasks.
- Responsible for resolving any tickets which comes through Remedy, the ticketing tool within the SLA.
- Working as Incident & Change Manager for Unix team
- Responsible for both User generated tickets and Smarts generated tickets, Smarts is the Server Monitoring tool.
- Maintaining Sun Servers and achieved 98% uptime as a team
- Communicating with the Vendor for any Hardware or Software issues.
- Creating Vmware templates using ISO.
- Creating Solaris flars.
- I have the Administration responsibilities over Ops Center, OVM, Vsphere Venter and vCloud Director..
- Server Build & troubleshooting Server issues is my Major role, Server build includes building servers in Unix, Linux Updating Inventory.
- Decommissioning Unix Servers and Updating Inventorys
- Making technical documents of all the Servers and keep it updated
- Answering to user the process related details through mails or chat.
- Lay out the foundation of Using Ops centre and OVM’s to the Operations teams.
- Oracle RAC servers build and Support.
- Perform all duties related to Solaris system administration NFS, user account maintenance, backup & recovery, Auto-mounting, Licence Management, Printer configuration
- Hands on experience on ZFS, LVM and Veritas Volume Manager.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes