Over 10 years of Experience in IT Industry, Systems Administration, Desktop Support, Data Center Operations, Virtualization, IT Security Audit LAN/WAN Environment . Excellence in providing solutions to complex Information Technology Problems with increasing levels of accountability. Experience includes managing relationships with cross-team resources to deliver technical solutions within required timelines.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Systems Administrator Consultant
Environment: Windows Servers 2000, 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 Windows 7, XP, SMS 2003, IIS 6,7, MS SQL 2008, Oracle 11g, BES 5.0, ISA 2006, SSRS, HP Proliant DL, GL and Blade, IBM X /Blade Series Servers with iLO, Active Directory, GPO, WSUS, SCCM 2012, IBM BigFix, IBM TEM/ Maximo and TSM, Altiris Deployment, Novell Netware 5.X VMWare ESX/ESXi, Citrix XenDesktop/ XenApp/ Director/ VPN/ RSA, Symantec Endpoint Protection, EMC SAN, DFS, HP Storage Works, CA Unicenter, Autosys, MQFTE, Varonis, Solarwinds, Service Now Ticket Systems etc.
- Provide Level-1 Production Support in Third Shift for around 1000 remote offshore users on Microsoft, VMware, Citrix and Mainframe Environment including Design, Configure, Test, Implement and Maintenance of Secure VPN Connection, Firewall Rules, Virtual Desktop Design,VDI Image, Manage Desktop and Application Pool, Access Control, Capacity Planning, Load Balancing and Performance Tuning.
- Implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for systems administration, usage, and disaster recovery. Assist in System Back-up and restore procedures and participate in the development of security and disaster planning policies.
- Deployed and Configured Windows Server 2012 in to Dev Environment, Implemented all new Features of 2012 including Advance Networking Settings, Hyper-V 3.0, Windows Powershell 3.0, Multiserver Visibility.
- Assisted in designing, implementing and evaluating applications, systems and utilities relevant to Active Directory services for 2008 and 2008 R2. Studied various documents and applied new technologies to the existing system. Active Directory: Administration Organizational Units OU , Group Policy, Objects GPO of user accounts and groups, account terminations, create / modify user groups using ADUC and ADSI Edit. Migrating DHCP from windows server 2008 to windows server 2008 R2.
- Closely work with IT Security and Vulnerability Team to remediate Audit Failure. Manage AD Access control on NTFS file Permission, Network Shared Folder or DFS / NFS by pulling Varonis Scan Report to remediate Security issue or Accidental Damage.
- P2V Analyst, Work with Application owner and Server support team, analyze the server role and utilization to verify the Virtualization candidates. P2V Migration using VMWare converter Cold Clone and Hot Clone across WAN to migrate Physical Server to VMWare infrastructure in a different Data Center.
- Assisted in Installation and Configuration or Oracle 11g Server class single Database Instance on Windows 2008 R2 including some component like Oracle Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining RDBMS Files and Oracle Real Application Testing. Also Configured IBM TSM TDP Ora client to make sure daily incremental backup of database and Windows Files and Folders.
- Strong Hardware experience in large Data Center with HP Proliant, Dell PowerEdge, IBM/HP Blade and IBM X/I Series Servers. Working experience on HVAC Systems. Have worked on around 700 physical server device including rack/install with KVM Switch, Foundry, iLO Configuration, BIOS Setting, Upgrade Firmware and RAID Configuration through smart start disk. Also have strong experience with Troubleshooting hardware including replace Failed Swap able DISK, Active Defunt HDD with Serve RAID utility, Replace failed Memory or extend on memory bank, Replaced HDD Back Plane, Battery, power supply, HDD Controller Card and System Board. Excellent with Build Generation, Windows Patch Management, Upgrades with WSUS and Configuresoft tools. Responsible over 700 Windows Server Health Monitoring with HPSIMx and IBM Tivoli Endpoint Health checks tools, and Day to Day incremental Backup Schedule Server monitoring and troubleshooting Scheduling Service or DATA Restore as per request.
- Supported PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley SOX Compliance auditing.
- Working Experience on Dell EMC/SAS and NAS Connection and configuration of HBA Card for fiber connectivity and Creating LSAN volumes.
- Build and Maintained Windows 2003/2008 Failover Cluster Environment includes Install Cluster Service, Server Cluster wizard, File and Print Server Clustering, Command line, ClusterX, Configure Networks, Configure Groups, Configure Resources, Test Cluster Failover, Node Set and Restoring a failed Node, Also have strong experience on SQL 2008 Clustering includes Node Location, SQL 2k Mirroring, Memory, Multiple Instances, SQL Failover, Network Load balance, Port Rules, TCP/IP Properties and Affinity. Working experience with SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS on Granting Permission to Service Account and DBA.
- Supported Unix Operations Team with Installation, Configuration and Support of HA environment using VERITAS Cluster Server VCS , VERITAS SFRAC, VERITAS Global Cluster Manager GCS and VERITAS Cluster File System.
- Designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intranet Internet. Strong Experience on MOSS 2007 Includes Configure Share-point Server, Configure Database, Monitor Central Administration, Site Collection, Security, Permission, Email Inbound and Enabling list and connect Outlook.
- Good Working Experience on RetHat LINUX 5.2 Admin Includes Configuration, work with DFS, NFS, Display and Change File Permission, Redirect Input and output, Systems State, Modify Startup Script, Create or remove Users account and perform file systems backup.
Systems Administrator Consultant Level II Production Support
Environment: Windows Servers 2000, 2003 and 2008, Active Directory, GPO, WSUS, VMWare ESX, Vcenter, Exchange Server, Citrix Metaframe XP, EMC SAN, IBM Blade Servers, HP Proliant Servers with iLO, HP C Class Servers, Egenera Blade Servers, EMC Clarion SAN, Symantec DLP, SFW, VCS, SEP, CSP. Remedy Ticketing System.
- Windows Production Service Level II Support including Troubleshooting, Resolved or Escalation of Incidents, Request for Service and Change Request Tickets assigned to Group Remedy Ticket Systems. Implementing of infrastructure project from end to end.
- Day-to-day Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows Cluster Servers Application/Database cluster , ESX Servers and Clusters, Virtual Machines, Blade servers and Standalone servers.
- Resolving all the compliance issue from the Servers Setting-up, Vmware vCenter Configuration, Datastore, Virtual Network Switch, vCenter Licensing and Virtual Snapshot Maintenance.
- Build Virtual Machines from Template, Modify the Template, Perform Capacity Management, Add more Storage, Processor and Memory, Perform DR Test of the Virtual Machines. SME for vCenter, VRM Virtual Resource Manager from DynamicOps , VCAC VMware Cloud Automation.
- Group Policy Management including created and linked GPO's to OU as needed for various software deployments and administration action. Active Directory Manage and Maintain Site's OU including creating users, security groups and distribution lists. Use of AD filters and LDAP scripts LDIFDE, DSMOD, etc. to modify specific user account attributes, relocate and remove user accounts and Home folder. Configure and Maintain KIX login scripts, PowerShell Group Policy Cmdlets and VBS scripts to export, information from Active Directory for use on third party COTS, applications.
- Installation and Configuration of Linux/Unix Operating Systems While Working Week-end Shift and Supported Week-end Implementation for Symantec VERITAS Volume Manager VxVM , VERITAS File System VxFS and VERITAS Dynamic Multipathing VxDMP . Experience in Storage migration using VERITAS Volume Manager or Volume Replicator. Updated Symantec End Point Protection on TEST, UAT and DEV Windows Servers via IBM TEM. Good Working Knowledge on Symantec DLP including Monitors file usage and access patterns on network-attached storage NAS filers, Windows servers, and SharePoint libraries.
- Maintain Secures PeopleSoft Financial System by developing System access, monitoring, control, and evaluation, establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures completing back-ups maintaining documentation.
Systems / Network Administrator
Environment: Windows Servers 2003 Active Directory, GPO, WSUS, VMWare ESX 3.0, Exchange Server 2003, Blackberry Enterprise Server 5.0, Lotus Notes/Domino R5, Citrix Metaframe XP, EMC SAN, IBM Blade Servers, HP Proliant Servers with iLO, HP C Class Servers, Egenera Blade Servers, EMC Clarion SAN, Veritas Backup / Restore.
- Install and Configure Handheld devices such as Palm, Pocket PC and Tablet PC for Electronic Medical Record Software EMR . Also Configured Small Wireless Network and IrDA Printing for Hardware Software Testing.
- Assisted Customers with Active Directory Deployment, Configuration and Administration in the areas of Active Directory Replication, Domain Name System, Group Policies, File Replication, Terminal Services Licensing, Windows Time Service, User State Migration Tool and User Profiles.
- Creating new group policies as per the Customer request. Migrating RDC and ADC to windows server 2003 Enterprise Server. Raise the Domain Forest functional level to W2k3 Server. Creating Reservations for all DHCP client machines. Installing and configuring the IIS. and FTP,
- SharePoint development includes installation and administration of small server farms and stand alone MOSS web sites. Developed portal and content management application using a custom site definition, custom feature development, and custom web parts. Additionally developed and implemented custom workflow forms using InfoPath and custom workflows. The technologies used were Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, ASP.Net the SharePoint Object model and MS Office 2007
- Setup Remote Installation Services and Group Policies, Installation and Configuration of VMware Server 1.0.0, Virtual Center Version 1.0 and ESX Server Version 2.0.1
- Managed and maintain a one hundred and ten 110 Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory Forest hosting four companies with over 1200 users. Supported and Administer two 2 separate 'Two Nodes' Microsoft Exchange 2003 Server Cluster, with over 900 mailboxes. Performed All Server upgrades and configurations in Forest. Implement and Maintain BlackBerry MMC console or the BES Administration web interface day to day basis. Activate Blackberry users over Cellular Network, WiFi Network and Blackberry Web Desktop. As per the Management Request provide Analyzes log files and produces a snapshot report of user activity for certain time in CSV file by AvailIndex Tool.
- Provides Support of Lotus Notes R5 of 1200 user base environment. Maintain and support of domino servers in a clustered environment on both Win 2K and AIX. Management of server disk sapce to enure proper mail routing.
- Design, implemented and supported DNS, WINS and DHCP servers on Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Implemented and maintained more than 7 web and FTP servers configured on Option Pack 4.0 and IIS 5.0
- Administrator of Windows 2000 Citrix Domain that hosts web accessible PSINet customer database
Systems / Network Administrator
Environment: Windows Servers NT/ 2K/ 2003, IIS Web Servers, Lotus Notes/Domino. Documentum, Interwoven, Site Minder, IBM Blade Servers, HP Proliant Servers with iLO, HP C Class Servers and EMC Clarion SAN, Sun Solaris, Proxy Servers, Bright Store CA Backup, Trend Micro VirusWall.
- Provide exceptional Customer service to teammates, clients and vendors
- Administration of web servers Intranet Internet . Administration of mail gateway Trend Micro Virus Wall .
- Installation, upgrading and configuration of new laptops, Workstation and Plam, PPC Hardware.
- Provided Tier III Helpdesk, Desktop and LAN Support including CAT 5C Cable Installation.
- Log analysis and report generation Web Trends .
- Tracked and document all problem solutions using Remedy Software.
- Maintenance of the Lotus Domino Clustered environment on Win 2k platform. Supervised console commands and execution. Troubleshot Lotus Notes client interface Managed log evaluation and error resolution.
- Migration from Novell Netware to Windows NT Domain Controlled N/W.