Objective IT professional with experience managing Windows and VMware systems. Skills Profile
- Windows Server and Active Directory
- Windows Powershell
- VMware ESX
- HP Systems Insight Manager and IBM Director
- IBM Endpoint Manager for Patch Management and System Configuration
- HP, IBM and Cisco UCS Hardware
Employment HistorySenior IT Analyst Confidential
- Install, configure and maintain VMware ESXi and Windows Server 2008 and 2012 on Cisco UCS, IBM xSeries and HP Proliant x86 hardware.
- Manage Windows patching and system configuration with IBM Tivoli Endpoint Management.
- Design, and support FTP integrations with Globalscape.
- Manage DNS and DHCP with Infoblox
- Configure and manage monitoring/management tools such as HP Insight Manager, IBM Director, Solarwinds Orion, Solarwinds Virtualization Manager and Quest Spotlight.
- Served as technical lead for Active Directory upgrade from 2003 to 2008.
- Train new off-shore resources as Level 1 support.
- Manage Windows Server 2003 and 2008 systems on IBM xSeries hardware
- Manage VMware ESX systems on IBM xSeries hardware
- Led training effort for new engineers as team expanded due to IT reorganization
- Member of team migrating /consolidating email environment from various versions of Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange to Exchange 5.x
- Upgraded Exchange 5.x to Exchange 2003
- Designed and implemented Windows Server Patching with Altiris Notification Server
- Configured Windows Server on HP ProLiant hardware with Altiris Notification Server
- Designed, configured and supported VMware ESX systems on HP ProLiant and Dell PowerEdge hardware
- Senior IT Analyst, Confidential
- Provided server, network, Email and endpoint support for consultants, clients and projects
- Led internal project to standardize and document IT support processes across North American offices
- Led project to migrate all enterprise file servers from NT 4 to Windows 2000
- Technical Support Analyst, Confidential
- Provided customer support for BasisPlus database software