Professional Skills / Qualifications
Systems Administration, Desktop Support, Network Administration, Help Desk, Troubleshooting, Installation, Training
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Training, Administration, Customization and Implementation
- End User Support and Training
- New User Setup and Configuration
- SharePoint Administration 2007 and 2010
- ADP Administration
- iPhone support
- Corporate Network Issue Troubleshooting and Resolution
- WSUS for Corporate Network Windows Server 2008 Administration
- RSA/VPN RSA Security Console, Contractor VPN, RSA Self-Service Console Administration
- User Documentation for procedures, policies, and how to
- Fax-Copier-Printer Toshiba e-Studio205SE, HP Laserjet P3005, HP Laserjet P3015, and HP Color Laserjet CP4020 Support
- Active Directory/Group Policy Windows Server 2008 and 2003 Administration
- Lync Microsoft Lync 2010 Adminstration
- Exchange Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2007 Administration
- Server Maintenance, Installation, Repair, and Upgrade
- Imaging and Deployment Windows Server 2008, Windows Automated Installation Kit for Windows 7 and Microsoft
- Deployment Toolkit 2012, Clonezilla
- Phone System Administration Avaya IP Office Manager 6.2
- IT Equipment Purchasing
- Hardware and Software Installation, Support, Configuration
- Support, maintain and implement Microsoft Windows workstations, thin clients and printers
- Support, maintain and implement Microsoft Windows servers to provide the following services:
- Exchange, Terminal Services, File services, Print services, Network services DHCP, AD, DNS
- Documents reported problems in the Help Desk software
- Travel to satellite offices/dealerships throughout Northeast and Florida to support users
Hardware/Application Support Technician
- Support end-user computer hardware, peripherals, and applications in a multi-location Windows network environment in corporate headquarters and remote offices.
- Support Blackberry's and setup new blackberry users on BES
- Deploy, install, configure, and troubleshoot PC's, PC-based hardware, operating systems and applications Provide end-user training and documentation for desktop applications Resolve network connectivity, VPN problems, and client-server issues Assist with hardware inventory and software licensing
- Build and Update PC images
- Create and reset user accounts
- Setup Exchange mailboxes and manage public folders
- Implement and modify group policies and logon scripts
- Manage and monitor servers including file, print, mail, proxy, security, and DC's
- Provide basic PBX and voicemail services moves, adds, and changes .
Computer Support and Training
- Help Desk support of 2500 users.
- Develop specifications and evaluate software in data and word processing areas.
- Train Assembly personnel in the use of commercial and custom software.
- Create and Maintain databases for call logging, class tracking, and any databases needed by the assembly.
- Identify problems with Assembly software/hardware and establish resolutions.
- Provide necessary equipment, administrative and technical support services to Assembly users.
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of software needs of the Assembly.
- Establish, monitor, and troubleshoot both wired and wireless network communications and ensure compatibility of network software.
- Coordinate new software demonstrations.
- Maintains up-to-date familiarity with state-of-the-art software, new technologies and developments. Serve as a resource to channel this information to Assembly staff.
- Install and Setup Email client software.
Computer Services Technician
- Create and maintain inventory database of all hardware and software.
- Provide support for students, faculty, and staff via phone, ticket, and email.
- Use diagnostic tools for troubleshooting pc hardware and network issues.
- Test and evaluate new hardware and software
- Wrote and kept up to date manuals, procedures, and documentation used for computer services functions.
- Install, repair, service, upgrade, and replace equipment computers, printers, scanners, and hardwa
- Develop, organize, and present technical training/demonstrations for computer hardware and software.
- Present operating system, end-user information retrieval, office automation, commercially available, and courseware application software training to address the needs and requirements of students, faculty, and staff on a one on one basis as well as group setting.
- Install and Setup Email client software.
- Responsible for technical, installation, upgrading and preventive maintenance, support for all hardware and software.
- Create Novell staff and records server accounts and perform critical institutional data backup procedures.
- Train, assign work load, instruct, and evaluate interns.
- Perform troubleshooting of computers, network and peripheral equipment, identifying problems and providing solutions