- Operating Systems Windows NT/2000, Vista, 2003,7,2008,2012, Workstation and Server, XP, Novell 3.12,5,6, Netware, Client, Zen Works, E-directory, Active Directory, Unix, Mac O/S 7, 8, 9,10, Blackberry Server, Veritas Enterprise Net Backup, Lotus Notes, Group Wise 6,Terminal Management Server TMS 2003,HP Jet Admin. VMWARE ESX 5, Blackberry Server 4.1, 5.0.
- Hardware Cisco Routers Switches1900, 1950 2960,3600, 3560,3750,4500,Hubs 3800, Dell 2848 switch,T1 T2, Ethernet, Hard Drives, Net Gear, Backup Drives-Exabyte, HP Sure Store, Tivoli, Scanners, Plotters, Laptops-IBM, Dell, HP-Compaq, Palm, Compaq PDA, Blackberry, PBX, Compaq/HP servers, Dell SBS Servers, 2800, 1440, Server builds, HP, Dell, Lexmark, Epson, Xerox Printers, Copiers, HP Print Server, SAN/NAS, Cabling, IT and Electronic Lab.
- Software Exchange 5.5, 2000,2003,2007,2010 , Outlook 2003,2007 XP, 2000 , Xmerge, Veritas, FTP, Telnet, Ping Utilities, Oracle 8, 9 , Lotus Notes 5, 6 , IIS 6,7, Citrix Client, Visio Professional, Group Wise 5.0-5.5 , HP Open View, Sybase, Internet Explorer, , SharePoint 2003,2007,2010, Firefox, Siebel, Linux, Clarify, PC Anywhere, Remedy, IBM AS/400, 3270 Emmulator, Cisco Works, VPN, ACT, Netware, SQL 2005,2008, Norton, McAfee and Trend Micro antivirus software, Timbuktu, Net Apps, Net IQ. Marimba-remote software deployment packaging, Ghost and RIS-Imaging software, SMS/SCCM, SAN/Clustering, Microsoft .NET, Product Studio, Admin Studio, HP SIM,RJ-11, RJ-45,PBX,Cat-5,Track-IT, Altiris, PeopleSoft, Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Datacenter, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA, PowerShell, C-Panel, Office 365, Microsoft Lync 2010, Nagios, Dynatrace, MOM/SCOM, Solar Winds
- Networking DNS, WINS, DHCP, HOSTS, TCP/IP, IPX-SPX, SNMP, SMTP, BGP, VPN, FTP, HTTP, RIP, IGRP, DLC, V-LAN, OSI-Layer, Frame Relay, LAN/WAN, Ping, Trace route, Net stat, NS Lookup, ISDN, ASDL, IPASS.
- ITIL Foundation: I was introduced to this management practice in 2003 while on assignment in the UK. It is a great tool in regards to change management, service management, organization strategy, compliance and establish baseline.
- Supports and analyses fraudulent activities in a Window Azure environment and US Government organizations.
- Various tools are used to investigate, i.e. SQL, Networking tools, TCP/IP, Cosmos, Netflow is used for network authentication,
- Active Directory, Windows Server 2012, MS-Office 2013, Bitlocker, Juno Pulse- Remote access, RSA, Forefront Identity Manager, Product Studio, PowerShell, Group Policy, Domain Trust, Access Control List, Wire Shark, Office 365, SQL injection,
- Archer ticketing, Putty, NMAP. Kerberos, SID, Global Policy.
- Replaced computer/POS systems for multiple clients, including Starbucks, Federal Express, Payless Shoes, Target, TJ Maxx, Staples, Best Buy, and Tommy Hilfiger, Lulu lemon, Home Depot, Walmart, Red Robbins, Denny s and Microsoft.
- Dynamics AX 2012, Wireless POS, PCI Compliance, Cat5, 6 Cabling and termination.
- Configured and oversaw data backup and migration, IMAC, Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012
- Configured all new network hardware and software, including McAfee, Symantec, AVG and Micro Trend Antivirus, Solar wind, Windows, XP 2003,7, 2008, MAC OS/10, Cisco 2960,3750 Installation and Configuration, Active Directory DNS, DHCP, POP3,SMTP, A-Record, MX-Record, Hosting, Fiber connect, Virus Removal.
- Utilized Marimba software packaging for deployment, Kiosk, Web Services.
- Installed HP Printers, Scanners and cash counters, Cisco VOIP, Dell power connect 2848, Net gear 16 and 24 port switches, DNS, Gateway, TCP/IP.
- Window 7 Deployment, SharePoint 2010 - includes Lenovo Laptops- City of Coquitlam, BC.
- Targets Superstore migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 utilizing SCCM image and deployment, Lenovo Tablet.
- MDT 2010, SCOM was used for error reporting, alarms and alerts.
- HP Firmware updates in a LAN/WAN environment.
- HP Asset Management used for printer and parts replacement.
- XP to Win 7 Deployment, WYSE Thin App, Citrix VDI Desktop, Lehigh Hanson-CompuCom.
- Liaised with Tommy Hilfiger s network staff to complete and verify all network connection.
- Work on a subcontract basis for company specializing in IT/telecommunications installation and configuration, as well as home and business VOIP systems in LAN/WAN environment.
- Implemented VOIP installations, ATA, Cisco, Motorola and Linksys Wireless, providing set up and configuration of cable, DSL routers, Modems, TCP/IP, Bandwidth, Telephone Outlets- RJ11, RJ45, Twisted pairs. TIA/EIA-568, CAT 5 cable, VOIP router.
- Remedy Asset Management is used for parts and VOIP equipment's inventory.
- Configured and supported Comm Vault Enterprise Backup- version 9.0, Windows XP, 2012, Hyper-V 2012, Dell 3500 series Laptops installation and configuration, Ms-Office 2010, SharePoint 2010,Outlook 2010, Exchange 2010- Mailbox, CAS, DAG, HUB.
- Install and configured SCCM/SCSM 2012 for managing application, deployment, MDT 2010, IMAC, Imaging.
- QOS, Cisco VPN, Sonic Wall, App-V, DFS, Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell.
- Manage all SharePoint related request, multiple state office users account, Data, security, SQL 2007 Database, Active Directory, created new web links to support specific request in a SharePoint 2007 environment.
- Remedy ticketing Microsoft Lync 2010, MS-Office 2010 Outlook 2010, MS Project 2007, Exchange 2010, Active Directory, IIS 6, DFS, Group Policy, SCCM/SCSM 2007.
- Supported 100 users on Windows Terminal Server 2008, Exchange 2003, DNS, DHCP, VMWare ESX 5- Virtual Server and Client, Synology Backup DS 212j, Active Directory, MS-Office 2003, 2008, 2010, Load Balancing- to archive maximum response across the network, QOS-Low latency guarantee a certain level of performance to data flow.
- Blackberry Server 5.0. Dynatrace-monitor application performance.
- OPS Manager used to monitor network performance and error reporting, Active Directory, HP Thin Client.
- Project planning and implementation, modifications, remote user support, Group Policy: centralized management and configuration of operating systems, applications, and users, mail backup, Blackberry Server, Server 2008 build and image, Dell Desktop and IBM T60 imaging, Cabling, IIS 6, HP Pro curve 48 Port Switch, Sonic Wall Firewall Pro 4100, PowerShell, SharePoint 2010, SCCM 2007, Performance tuning, QOS, GPMC, IMAC, troubleshooting, Connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment, IIS 6, Web services, HP Thin APP.
- Owen Bird Law Corporation is the largest legal firm in British Columbia.
- Assisted in creating a more proficient technical support Help Desk between To Be-Angola and Total, French Oil Company.
- Due to lack of training, I instituted an on-line training and testing for employees, such as A , Network , Active Directory, Group Policy, MS Office, SharePoint 2010, ITIL and Cisco networking certifications that will allow the technicians to be more proficient in their capacity as first line support technicians, Power Point Presentations.
- Dell Laptop and Desktop imaging, Special project included, the resolution to Websense e-mail Security, Exchange 2010 - Mailbox, CAS,HUB, DAG, Trouble Shooting Mail flow, PowerShell, IIS 6, Web services, MS Forefront, VMWare ESX 4.1, 5.with the Bank of Africa Investment BAI .
- Manage and supervise 5 to 35 technicians during the deployment of Dell 780/HP workstations in a Windows 2008 Environment.
- This migration is in conjunction with Dell and HP System integration team.
- Applications supported are Ms-Office 2008, VMware, Active Directory, Bloomberg Financial, Outlook 2008, SharePoint 2007, HP Network printers/scanners, DNS, Data Security-special software is used to wipe all data from each workstation hard drive after they have been replaced.
- Marimba is also used to deploy applications to users' desktop, IMAC. HP Asset Management was used for equipment tracking and deployment, DFS, Cabling, and Fiber Optic Connection.
- VOIP installation, configuration of Cisco 3800 Router and 3560 switches which included rack and stack.
- Tuning, QOS, Cisco Unified Communication Manager.
- Troubleshoot, configured, maintain, Imaged, backup database, server 2008 administrator to more than 100 servers within Microsoft SQL5/7 environment.
- Cluster management, DFS configuration, SharePoint 2007, Exchange 2007, SCCM/SCSM 2007, PowerShell, Active Directory, Visual Studio, MSI, DNS, SAN/NAS, Hyper- V, App-V, ADFS, WDS Deployment and Remote support, IIS 6, Webservices.
- Used Wise Package Studio 7.0 for creating MSI packages, Patches for Windows 2008 server in LAN/WAN environment. HP Asset management was used to track all servers for deployment and inventory.
- Document and resolve SQL database problems for engineers, developers and programmers
- Create a daily logs or tickets that have been worked on or resolved.
- Communicated with all server management regarding hardware failures. Server 2008 builds using WDS- per Data Center, OCS Lync. Exchange 2007, mailbox.
- Used SCCM 2007 as a deployment tool and to push apps to end users.
- SCOM 2007-Installed management pack, created rules, agents and error reporting.
- Configured, modified and supported hardware and software for global company in oil and gas production and distribution.
- Complete weekly updates on all workstations to ensure proper working condition.
- Utilized Adobe Software Manager to store and modify all logical process files, Group Policy.
- Supported MS Office, McAfee antivirus Siemens PLC, Analyzer, Saab Tank Radar Master,
- Rosemont Radar Master, Network Asset Manager, Camtisa Video, Prolink Micro Motion and
- Fluke View Meter Monitoring for Windows XP/2000/2003, Print Server, DNS, SMTP, POP3.
- Monitored network activity on 2003 platform on a contract basis for company specializing in the sales and support of image and video advertisements in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Created trouble tickets and forwarded to assigned engineer, IIS 6, E-Commerce, Webservices.
- Completed shift log and briefed staff of potential technical issues.
- Supported MS Office, MS Outlook, Exchange 2003, Big IP, Novell E-directory, SQL 2005, Big Brother, MOM 2005 monitoring tool, MS Project 2003, SharePoint 2003, Wise Packaging, and Group Policy, DFS, SAN/Clustering, Putty-Unix and IIS, network tools i.e. Trace route, NS Lookup, Net stat, Ping, SharePoint, Terminal Server Management, Datacenter.