SUMMERY OF SKILLS:
- Business: Highly-skilled, versatile IT business analyst that excels in creative problem solving within fast-paced environments. Experienced in managing relationships between multiple internal and external business units, and working on large-scale projects in global Fortune 500 environments. Is a quick learner and a natural communicator with the ability to communicate new ideas clearly and effectively.
- Specialties: Analysis of large data sets using vlookup and pivot tables. Business Process, Metrics, PTP, Supply Chain, Master Data Management, Change Management, Data Analysis, MDM Data Manager, SAP ECC , HPQC, Cognos Applications: Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Visio and Access, Visual Basic and Java.
- Facilitate Category Cleansing and Supplier Parenting process between internal business units and external 3rd party vendor.
- Update, maintain and publish Taxonomy file for current spend system and as systems are integrated and brought online.
- Use corporate standard software, Master Test Plan templates and other tools to create clear, complete and usable documentation in accordance with corporate standards.
- Liaison between IT and end users to facilitate resolution of issues.
- Coordinate the creation of all test plans for incorporation into the Master Test Plan unit, integration, system, UAT, etc. .
- Develop, execute and modify Master Test Plans.
- Document and execute the Test Escalation Plan to mitigate or counteract project risk Troubleshoot errors.
- Facilitate formal review of Master Test plans with the project team.
- Define and maintain a dashboard that will track and communicate the overall test progress for test types identified in the master test strategy.
- Define, update and communicate the Master Test Calendar to project managers.
- Adhere to the recommended Software Development Methodology process, practices and deliveries.
MDM Data Analyst
- Managed the creation of Material Master Records in accordance with authorized and standardized designs for new product launches, network transfers and SAP Implementations.
- Create/ update data in four systems, ensuring cross-system data accuracy
- NDC code creation for FDA registration BMS packaging.
- UAT Testing in HPQC for software enhancements.
- Minimize duplicate materials across the worldwide Supply Chain.
- Ensure data integrity by managing processes for creation, modification, validation and deletion of Material Master Data within four systems.
- Provide Customer Support through consultation on data management procedures and system functionality.
- Accurately expedited material creation to ensure un-interrupted manufacturing processes.
- Provided metrics to management in support of strategic decision-making.
- Authored and maintained technical procedural documentation.
- Provide Metrics Reports to Directors using MS Excel and Access to analyze data.
- Use SAP, MDM and cMat to update Material Master as per guidelines of Data Governance Board.
- Price Administrator: Contact for Buyers and CAM's with issues using SAP front end, cPrice and Cransoft for mass price change uploads.
- Drove processes for resolving GR/IR issues during hyper-care period after SAP releases. Resolved 5MM worth of blocked invoices, including payments to critical vendors.
- Liaison between EM strategic manufacturing sites and J J's internal Accounts Payable. I worked directly with the Contract Account Managers, Supplier's, Distribution and Accounts Payable to resolve quantity and price related invoice discrepancies.
- Created Purchase Orders in Ariba for independent product testing performed at J J's External Manufacturers.
- J J's implementation of SAP: Managed the Strategic Supplier relationships during the transition between use of legacy manufacturing system and the implementation of SAP along with establishing a rapport with new offsite corporate based AP Department.
- J J AP's implementation of SAP: Changed role responsibilities from the EM Strategic Site Suppliers to Procurement and all suppliers for the Consumer Products and Personal Products Divisions of J J. Manage relationship between suppliers during transition from legacy AP system to SAP and its integration with the manufacturing instance of SAP.
Designed, built and maintained Server 2003 and Windows XP Pro in a 20 user environment.
Call Center Analyst
- Troubleshoot and Support SAP, Lotus Notes, MS Windows XP Pro, MS Office 2003, VORA, Security Administration, Extensity, Access Manager, Citrix Access Portal, Company intranet site, Ariba, Hardware, AS/400, and Active Directory.
- Training and mentoring new analysts joining the group.
- High volume call taking 30 50 calls per day .
Provide Hardware, Software and network support for small businesses. Microsoft Exchange Support.
Provide Hardware, Software and Network support for small businesses.
Help Desk/Deskside Support
- Provided 1st and 2nd level phone support for software and hardware issues for 4500 end-users.
- Primary Deskside support person for a 300-user network.
- Supported Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, Me, 2000 Professional operating systems MS Office 97 2000 Outlook 97,98 2000 Personic's RAPID.
- Primary hardware technician for a wide variety of corporate standard laptop's and desktops.
- Created, maintained and installed standardized corporate images of various hardware/software configurations.
- Liaison between Helpdesk and Network Operations Center NOC .
- Responsible for final phase of Windows 2000 Professional Rollout for 300 users.
Network Support Administrator
- Provided 1st and 2nd level end-user support for software and hardware issues at locations in Philadelphia, PA and Manhattan, NY.
- Supported MS Office 97 2000, Corel Word Perfect 6.0 2000, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Quark Express, Edgar Ease and Tera Term and CRC terminal emulators.
- Supported a Novell, NT and Unix network running Microsoft and Macintosh workstations.
- Configured and managed network printing environment.
- Administered Microsoft Exchange Server.
Network Support Administrator
- Built and maintained Novell and NT networks varying between 5 175 users , using MS Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
- Primary hardware technician for customers.
- Scheduled service calls for PC Technicians handling end-user support.
- Responsible for inventory control.
Provided end-user support for Windows 95, Office 97 and Outlook 97 98 environment running on a Novell and NT network.
- In charge of a warehouse facility that distributed specialized industrial materials throughout North America.
- Supervised warehouse personnel.
- Oversaw Shipping, Receiving and Inventory Control.
- Experienced in all facets of management, customer service and transportation.
- Responsible for Dispatching, Billing, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Payroll and Fleet Maintenance Schedules.