IT Admin/Tech Support/Election Specialist:
- Provide technical support for the Ohio Election system in Morrow County. Includes Election Database creation, testing of all Electronic Election Devices. Responsible for tallying election results and providing totals to the public.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all file servers, desktop computers, printers, monitors, scanners, copier machines and hardware and all software for well over 200 users in 21 County Agencies.
- Responsible for loading new software and upgrades to all county offices.
- Provide all Network related support including Cisco Callmanager Administration, Cisco Unity Voicemail Administration, Cisco IP Phones, Cisco Routers and Switches, CAT5 installation and troubleshooting TCP/IP. Also familiar with many Wireless Routers and Switches including Dlink, Linksys, and Netgear.
- Lead two different projects where County Court went under a total renovation which included a total Network install of two MAC Servers, and 48 Cat5 Installation drops. Second Project was a network overhaul where we went from a POTS system to the Cisco IP phone system. Installed new Rack with Router/Switches and Patch Panel including all CAT5 Installation at the Morrow County Sheriff's Office with aid from a Cisco Engineer.
- Responsible for the Email HelpDesk system I create for Morrow County. Responsible for taking all support issues and closing out tickets in a timely manner.
- I have created a custom database program for the Morrow County Food Pantry. Next Database program build will be for the Prosecutors office. Next build after that will be a Maintenance Database for the Morrow County Maintenance Department
- Special study in Cisco Certified Network Associates Certification. Microsoft Access 2007 Databases, Network Installation, Intranets, and Microsoft Office.
IT Admin/Tech Support/Election Specialist:
- Provided Training in the use of the Express Pollbook to all Pollworkers
- Provided technical support for the Ohio Election system in Richland County.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of file server, desktop computers, printers, monitors, scanners and hardware and all software.
- Responsible for loading new software and upgrades to DIMS.
- Provide support for the GEMS software during election setup.
- Responsible for burning of memory cards, master VAC, encoders, VC Programmer, logic and accuracy testing, Express Pollbook data conversion, EP logic and accuracy, technical training, Express Pollbook training, rover training.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of all DRE equipment.
- Training in Microsoft Excel Basic and Advanced programming.
Upgrade and Service Technician:
- Duties included are, burn memory cards for updated county ballots from an existing database.
- Create master voting cards and program encoders per Poll locations and precincts.
- Test voting machines for Logic and Accuracy both automatic and manual test.
- Assisted three county technicians in their job duties to keep organized and lead the logic and accuracy tests.
- Provided Rover training class in Crawford County.
- Rover position in Morrow County and provided tech support and troubleshooting for many poll locations with in that county.
- Part of the first logic and accuracy test group that setup Crawford, Marion, Morrow, Hardin, Hancock counties.
Apple Desktop tech support Agent:
- Troubleshoot and isolate computer hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshoot and isolate Ethernet and Wireless network connections.
- Troubleshoot many ISP connections for Internet connectivity.
- Provide customer support per policy and procedures set forth by Apple Computers.
- Generate sales thru technical solutions that meet the customer's needs, and demands of their environment.
- PC Macintosh Computer Technician
- 15 years experience in software and hardware troubleshooting.
- 15 years experience in upgrading and installations of computer systems.
- Website creation for pcdesktopservices.com and avoiceforchildrenandfamilies.com
- Provided education to customers to obtain good preventive maintenance concepts so they can prolong the life of their computer system.
- Provided training and support for various Microsoft's software products such as, Microsoft Office, Windows 95/98/2000/XP, and Vista/Windows 7To gain employment where I can use my knowledge and ability to its fullest potential.