Network Administrator and an infrastructure support representative with over 18 years of experience with customer service skills. Background includes working as a member of infrastructure team doing system installations, purchasing new equipment, repairs, maintenance, and problem resolution. Managing and coordinating suppliers and vendors. Successful record of reducing down time, project time, increasing controls, and eliminating errors. End-user mobility support experience. Excellent written and interpersonal communications with the ability to work independently in a remote environment.
Network Administrator Analyst
- Infrastructure support in a manufacturing plant environment with 60 Windows 7 desktop and laptop users. Including configuration, usage monitoring, issue analysis, antivirus solutions, disaster recovery for Windows 2003/2008 Servers.
- Incident management and analysis provide solutions to reduce failure occurrences, training, and performance analysis of in-house customized DSD software, then HighJump DSD Route Assistant software including handheld to store DEX transaction streams.
- Producing technical software specifications, evaluations, recommending solutions, documentation, testing modifications in development environment.
- Remote mobility support for 130 remote route sales representatives using Intermec CK61 migrating to Motorola MC67ND Pocket PC devices on a Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional and Intermec PB42 thermal invoice mobile printers.
- Planned and coordinated DSD software upgrade for handheld system. Managed solutions for new DSD and warehouse in-house software including backend web interface for end users.
- Sybase/SAP Afaria administrator, remote management and scripting tool for mobile devices.
- sipX Enterprise Communications Server using CentOS plaform installation, administration and support, managing Polycom phones on a VoIP telecommunication system.
Network Administrator, Head of Technology department
- Primary domain administrator on Windows 2000/2003 Server maintaining active directory and group policies.
- Recommended IT solutions and desktop support software and hardware support for 90 workstations using Windows 2000
- Professional and Windows 98, managed Windows XP migration for faculty, staff, and student users.
- Desktop and server support, system installations, configurations, and upgrades.
- Instructed Software Applications Microsoft Office 2003 , Computer Hardware A certification , Networking Fundamentals
- Network certification , and Advanced Networking Windows 2003 Server and Red Hat Linux .
- Primary Novell 4.11, Windows 2000 server maintaining active directory and group policies, Websense Internet web site filter , Veritas Backup Exec, Visa Infospan, ReconNet, and Microsoft Exchange, responsible for 12 servers, 100 theatre locations, and 60 corporate users.
- Provided software and hardware technical support for Windows 2000 workstations on network including
- system installations, configurations, upgrades, anti-virus, and security solutions, and disaster recovery.
- Debugged and made modifications to in-house Visual Basic v5.0 application.
- Planned and implemented Windows 2000 migration for corporate users.
- Basic administration of AIX v4.3 on an IBM RS6000 F40 system.
- Implemented the corporate Y2K compliance program, identifying and providing solutions for the Y2K issue.
- Responsible for timely daily import of theatre data into legacy uniVerse theatre management system.
Avaya PBX administration and support. including adds, moves, and changes