To obtain a challenging position in the IT or related industry that makes the best use of my interpersonal skills, technical aptitude, and work ethic.
SCCM Infrastructure Engineer
- Provide top level SCCM Support for Ally Bank, Chubb Insurance, and Avis Budget and Car Rental
- Migrate SCCM 2007 to SCCM 2012
- Create SQL reports as requested by the Customer
- Support Software Deployment Team with OSD, Software Distribution, Collection Queries, etc.
- Manage SCCM Infrastructure and monitor daily
- Migrate over 30,000 machines from XP to Win7
- Install and configure SCCM 2007 R3
- Create and deploy packages
- OS Deployment
- SQL Reporting Service
- Train staff to be able to create collections, packages, and advertisements
Infrastructure Engineer /SCCM Admin
- Migrate SMS 2003 to SCCM 2007 R2. Migrated from 9 SMS Primary Servers to 9 Primary and 28 Secondary SCCM servers.
- Migrate Over 22000 SMS clients to SCCM
- Responsible for Software deployments, creating collection based queries.
- Create virtual applications with APP V Sequencer to ensure that legacy applications work seamlessly with Windows 7 64bit.
- Create automate installs with Wise Studio Editor.
- SCCM Architecture and planning experience.
- Advanced in creating packages and advertisement with SCCM. This organization has over 3500 different applications that we deploy through SCCM.
Network Administrator/ SCCM Admin
- Install and configure SCCM 2007 R3 in a WAN w multiple DPs across VPN tunnels. Support for over 3000 employees.
- Create various advertisements and packages with SCCM
- Responsible for maintain and monitoring VM Server. 18 VM servers total.
- Exchange 2010 Administration
- Manage tech support system using parature.
- Installed and configured WSUS Server for Corporate environment.
- Support for Cisco IP Phones
- Maintained industrial facility PC and AS/400 Network of over 50 users
- Responsible for enterprise hardware and software updates, email, and antivirus
- Administer and configure LAN /WAN Config
- Manage and maintain solid backup protocols
- Created custom scripts for production software
- Manage 2003 Server
- Troubleshoot and administer scanning system equipment
- Configure and administer Cisco routers
- Administer 2003 Exchange server
- Manage and update Web Servers
- Manage phone system
- Responsible for network security