- Top-performing IT specialist with over 10 years experience. Strengths include strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, as well as end-user training. Core competencies include:
- Installing, replacing and configuring video cards, RAM, processors, power supplies, motherboards, printers, scanners, digitizers, software operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and optimizing CPU and network performance.
- Setting up and integrating DICOM associations and connections.
- Networking PC's and printers Ethernet, fiber optics, patch panels, Cisco switches and routers.
- Routing and Switching Technologies i.e. VLAN and VPN
- Troubleshooting network issues including routing table issues, link speed and duplex. NetTool
- Creating user accounts and groups including permissions and policies using Active Directory.
- SOFTWARE, Operating Systems Database Experience:
- UNIX Sun 8.0 and Solaris 5.8 Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Server Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Macintosh 9.2 Sybase SQL database Cisco IOS Cisco Packet Tracer Nmap
SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE Systems Experience:
McKesson HMI PACS, Siemens Syngo Imaging Radiology PACS, Siemens Workflow RIS, GE Cardiology PACS, GE Centricity Radiology PACS, Fusion Dictate Dictation system, Fusion Expert Voice Recognition system, Fuji CR and AGFA CR Systems.
- Currently consulting for Community Health Systems working with the Cerner Hardware Deployment Team. Installing PCs, Workstation on Wheels Carts, Laptops, Imaging Hard Drives, Network printers and Scanners. Replacing existing equipment including backing up and restoring user's data. Working with the network team to activate networks to the proper VLANS. SCCM, AS400, Citrix.
- Rewrote the training documents for properly backing up user's data
- Responsible for daily operations of both Siemens RIS and PACS systems including CADstream, Vitrea imaging, TMV EKG system and Xcelera Echo PACS system. Monitor system performance, provide first call support to resolve issues. Contacted various Vendors to engage in issue resolution as required
- Trained users and set their permissions, passwords and access based on user group.
- Provided high level of communication between the physicians, administration, end users, information system employees and vendors.
- Set up users and computers in Active Directory.
- Set up and maintained the QC Monitor Calibration program for the Radiologist Reading Workstations.
- Responsible for daily operations of both Cardiology PACS, Radiology PACS systems and Fusion Expert Voice Recognition System. Monitored system performance, provided first call support, and trained users. Primary point of contact with vendors. Other responsibilities were primarily the same as previous descriptions.
- Maintained database integrity, tape backups, system policies, vendor service contracts and HIPPA compliance.
- Responsible for daily operations of the Radiology PACS system. Other responsibilities were primarily the same as previous descriptions.
- Managed integration of new Waccamaw Imaging Center including networking and modality integrations.
- Lead the PACS hardware replacement project along with all software upgrades.
- Installed, serviced and supported GE Cardiology and Radiology PACS Systems including providing post Go-live support Sites supported: Myrtle Beach, Conway, Georgetown, Charleston, and Florence SC . Rack mounted and installed servers including loading OS software and applications. Configured and installed all workstations including the high-end Radiologist Reading Workstations. Modified database fields using Sybase SQL. Troubleshot systems issues including application and network problems. Adhered to FDA regulations including HIPPA compliance requirements.
- Trained and mentored a new Field Engineer.
- Assisted IT support team with installation and implementation of new digitized software. Installed new terminals and connected terminals to Cisco switches.
- Trained over 300 users on new digitization software and basic computer usage.
- Assembled gas powered turbines wired control panels and conduit wire runs installed thermocouples drilled, reamed, fit dowel pins, and torque and tensioned bolts. Utilized impact wrenches and precision measuring tools vernier calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, and voltage meters .
- Acquired forklift and Gantry crane licenses.
- Operated production equipment. Performed repair, maintenance, preventative maintenance, lubrication, forklift operation, quality control, and computer data entry. Repaired/replaced subassemblies and components. Diagnosed and troubleshot mechanical and electrical failures using test equipment, schematics and flowcharts. Monitored safety of work environment and identified hazards and needed changes/improvements.
- Member of Emergency Response Team.
- Trained as an Internal Structural Fire Fighter Donaldson Center Fire Academy, Greenville, SC, 1998 .
- Assembled computers and installed computer hardware: wires, cables, processors, RAM, motherboards, hard drives, CD-ROM drives and installed software. Troubleshot computers and circuit boards including diagnosis and functional test of computer after final assembly.
- Recognized for identifying a safety hazard of ungrounded equipment.