- Managed Servers running on o Windows 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 and 2000 Environment.
- Experience in managing Citrix, VMware, AD, DNS, Clustering and DHCP.
- Worked on various projects on a team of System Administrators Analyst and IT Analyst.
- Strong communication skills, motivational abilities, team building, liaison and leadership abilities
To work in an environment of emerging Information Technology where have opportunities for self-assessment and self improvement in both individual and group based jobs, which face various critical challenges, and finally accomplishment of those jobs will contribute gradually for the development and future direction of the organization as well as social structures.
Windows server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 /2000
VMware ESXi 4.0,Citrix Xenapp 6.5
Windows 200X Servers, DNS, Active Directory, DHCP,FTP ,IIS, Symantec End point Protection for servers
Citrix Metaframe, Xen App Servers
MS Outlook 2003 , Outlook Express, Lotus Notes
- Server Deployment Physical and Virtual machines
- Installation and configuration. Windows O/S, License activation, Domain Joining, Standard software, Antivirus and Veritas Net backup VSF
- Hardening Local Security Policies, Registry services
- Patches: Microsoft, Net backup, Veritas storage Foundation.
- HP smart start, Proliant service pack and HP iLO configuration.
- Configuring IP, DNS, WINS and Teaming.
- 2003-2008 Physical servers, HP Proliant and Blade enclosure RAW Installation and Upgrading.
- Virtual servers Cloning, Template Installation, Network Installation
- l Administering, Maintenance of windows 2008 R2, Windows 2003 server Environment.
- l Administering VMware ESXi 4.0, VMware View 4.5 Servers using Vcentre.
- l Administering and Managing Citrix Xenapp Servers.
- l Monitoring managing citrix Farm..
- l Administering Microsoft Exchange 2003 and 2010 Servers.
- l Administering Managing AD, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, FTP, File Print and Backup Servers.
- l Configuring server monitoring services as ACF, SRV, OVO Data Protection Services
- l Administering IIS servers for internal sites.
- l Working in Incident, Service Call and Change as per ITIL Standards.
- l Managing RILO, RSA Secure ID Management
- l Managing monitoring Clusters Servers Failover Services with load balancing.
- l Ensuring the tickets to achieve the 100 SLA, complete queue control to ensure prompt Service Delivery .
- l Performing Health Check analysis according to Schedule provided by the Clients.
- l Installed Server application software, upgrades service packs/Microsoft patches.
- l Handling the Anti-virus Management for Clients Ensuring the Security of AV Servers ,End to End Support Providing for AV Symantec Mc Afee
- l Troubleshooting and handling the network problems.
Expertise in supporting High end customers and Critical situations where speed, knowledge communication merges.
- Technical Consultant for Dell-Email Support. Providing Technical support Hardware Troubleshooting through Emails Calls.
- Worked as a Pioneer for South Asia - Region.
- Countries supported SA-ANZ Australia New Zealand region, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand.
- Systems: All Models of DELL-Desktops Laptops.
- Duration: 7months
- Technical Support Executive. In/Out bound Calls -US-DELL Support for PC support Resolving Technical issues of the clients regarding Computer hardware. Providing Technical Support through Telephone. Calls Shifts are based on United States of America.
- Call Centre management. Organizing entire Work Flow. Heading over Call centre IN OUT International Domestic Calls , Monitoring Screening, Program confirmation, Modification Mailing Sending Letters Daily based .
- 1. Working with C.R.M systems, Database management, Backup security. 2. Daily work allocation, System Maintenance. 3. Shift Management: Allotting the Shift to the different departments. 4. Finance wing: Funds Target, Verification Acknowledgement to the senders. 5. Conducting training, weekly staff meeting development operations.
- As an office administration communication support where the Electricity Power production and sales to the A.P State Govt.
- 1. Dealing with higher management and Govt. officials 2. Heading over Raw material purchase department, Stock Maintenance. 3. Salaries, Shift Management. 4. System maintenance, Database management Data Security. 5. Official communication E-Mail, Fax, Phone Internal Mobile communication
- I worked as an Assistant Works Manager which leads to have the entire control on production work status. As well as for Assistance in Accounts. Purchasing the Granite Blocks from India abroad, Making Monuments Exporting to abroad the Blocks.
- 1. Communication regarding Purchase order, production follow up. 2. Maintaining Work Status on the production reports 3. Master Data storage-safety of other branches. 4. Managing the Status of Raw material, processing, packing shipping. 5. E-Mail, Fax, Phone communication with branch other Companies. 6. Preparing Salary statements, Attendance Reports. Processed for the two financial years.
- I lead a team of DBA's A.P.H.M.H.I.D.C Zone wide to install configure the Systems on Windows NT. I had maintained backup recovery strategy. I was responsible for archival backups, security and user management.
- Data Support Training.
- Maintained backup and recovery strategy for the application package. I worked with a team of DBA's A.P.H.M.H.I.D.C I was responsible for Data Storages Trainings for a Zone.
- Installed and supported application software on workstations.