Summary of Qualifications:
Sun Solaris 11, Oracle Middleware Fusion 11G, Service Bus Maintenance 10gR3, User Account Maintenance, Aqualogic Portal setup and administration, Redhat Linux, Software Troubleshooting in both windows and Unix environments, System Infrastructure, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows server 2003 2008 r2 Operating system maintenance and configuration, Scripting in shell, Windows Powershell, php, and Python script editing.
- Performed administrative tasks on UNIX Solaris , Windows OS, and Linux Redhat Enterprise CentOS 6.
- Administered and supported operations of the production and test environments with the following types of Middleware products: WebLogic, Glassfish, IBM COGNOS, Open SSO, OSB, Apache running on Solaris, Red Hat Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with using Oracle Fusion Weblogic 10.3 to monitor, deploy, and install various software components on multiple application servers.
- Created Portal sites using Aqualogic to setup portlets, collaboration servers, publishers, communities and other web based products.
- Utilize IBM enterprise Xi50 connect for software deployments, alert management and standard monitoring.
- Experience with Oracle 11g for the monitoring and verification on Database deployments, when possible impacts application servers.
- Routinely ensured the setup of servers with multipoint clients.
- Edited python scripts to run SAS reports various for business groups.
- Created Remedy 7.6 trouble tickets, and routinely troubleshoot and provided feedback to user reported problems.
- Performed application deployments for local business groups.
- Performed monthly maintenance, which included but not limited: shut down and startup of various environments, deployment of new software, and troubleshooting of long established software issues.
- Created shell scripts to edit production IETMs Interactive Electronic Technical Manual for output release dates, security coding, removal redundant sections, and verification of technical output.
- Created php scripts to enhance capabilities of the IETM search functions.
- Managed PVTs Performance Verification Tests , and arranged action plans to resolve software defects.
- Administered the development workstations with both windows server 2003 2008 r2, and Redhat CentOS 5 6 Duties included but not limited to: user management, security patching, software deployments for IETMs, snapshots of servers, management of network link with other development team systems and shell scripting.
- Led testing of new electronic and software repair procedures for new production systems. System components included Network Time Server, Ethernet Switch s , Wide Area Routers, Display Processors, Serial Port Servers, and VME Versa Module Eurocard Chassis .
- Tested new Operator to Machine interfaces for reliability and compatibility with older systems, then coordinated workarounds for failed applications.
- Developed IETMs Interactive Electronic Technical Manual with both XML HTML coding.
- Started an initiative and re-designed training products that coded Flash demonstrations now embedded within the IETM Interactive Electronic Technical Manual for familiarization of operational procedures. This was a first in the program, and was favorably accepted by the customer.
- Developed and tested new communication software tools for the Message Processing System that is installed on E-6B aircraft.
- Allocated Mass Storage Server space and utilized RAID 5 distributed parity techniques to configure servers.
- Developed troubleshooting and repair plans for both software and hardware faults with various storage hardware components.
- Verified previously developed system troubleshooting procedures and formulated improvements that enhanced recovery time by 20 .
- Experience with Matlab, HP EE6003A, DB9 Pocket Tester, and other electronic Maintenance tools.
- Experience configuring, monitoring, upgrading and maintaining Cisco network switches. Experienced with the following cisco network switch models: 5020, 2184T, 2350.
- Developed multiple IETM sections that include but are not limited to: Front Matter, Operations, System Functionality, Parts, Troubleshooting, Remove Replace procedures, Network Software troubleshooting procedures, and system cabling.
- Solely researched and discovered security issues within classified systems that was missed by numerous testers and system experts.
- Managed technical documentation with responsibilities including but not limited to: budget, scheduling, delivery time tables, technical content, performance review conducts, and overall IETM Integrated Electronic Technical Manual integration.
- Managed the development system, unit, and software roles functional diagrams, complete with interactive links, and enhanced descriptions.
- Took part in numerous FAT Factory Acceptance Tests , system reliability, and system operability test events, and evaluated system performance.
- Expert and/or trained with the following technical writing programs: Adobe Captivate, Hightide, Viewlet, and Microsoft Office products.
- Developed and tested new communication software tools for the Message Processing System that is installed on E-6B aircraft. Communication system linked to Strategic Forces.
- Researched and created the new training course for strategic airborne communication system at Lockheed Martin MS2 Manassas.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the electronic coating machines.
- Maintained maximum production potential with little to no down time.
- Led the repair of pre-transistor electronic equipment, led to the salvage of zenith TV's to find vacuum tubes that were compatible with the specification of the broken tube.
- Managed the repair of shipboard communication systems.
- Setup exchanges for communication networks such as secure e-mail and government satellite transmission.
- Repaired failed circuitry down to component level.
- Navy 3M qualification up to supervisor.
- Experience with fiber optic electronic systems repair.
- Managed the repair of fiber optic network faults.
- Considered an authority on the repair and functionality of the SQR-19 towed array systems network and processing capabilities.
- Developed many new workaround techniques for the SQR-19 towed array to maintain system operability during sonar operations.
- Routinely tutored superiors and subordinates in the following: Sonar capabilities, operations, and oceanography.
- Personally mentored the individual training of 27 personnel, and trained them to understand oceanography principles and how it relates to sonar operations.
- Responsible for the coordinated duty assignments, and delegated positional authority to ensure all work products are completed on schedule.
- Took part in the testing of new sonar suites and produced detailed instructions on how end users will utilize system tools.
- Aided in the install of new platform racks and ensured compatibility to older Government Furnished Equipment GFE .
- Conducted briefs for watch teams on threat platforms capabilities and exploitable acoustic signatures.
- Created unofficial lecture curriculum with storyboard training on board USS Paul F. Foster on sonar operations and electronic/network maintenance and it data exchange with central weapons command.