Solution-oriented, highly analytical and resourceful engineer with wide-ranging experience in system and network administration. A proven ability t provide creative and effective server and networking strategies through the application of highly developed problem solving skills. Skilled administration and troubleshooting skills for all Microsoft operating systems and Windows Server products. Exceptional technical education consistently keeping current with emerging network technologies. Team player with reputation for providing excellent user service tenacity t work with demanding clientele. Able t travel and maintain a flexible work schedule.
| || |
Jamf Casper Administration Mac OSX
Windows NT 8.1, Windows NT Windows 2012 Server, Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 2011, Suse Enterprise Linux 10.x, OpenSuse 11.x., Ubuntu Desktop, 12.04 14.10
- Citrix Presentation Server, Windows RDS Server Farms, IIS Server, Apache Web Server,
- Crystal Reports XI, ManageEngine Service Desk and Operations Manager
- Microsoft Office Suite 2000 2013, SMS 2003, System Center Essentials Server 2007,
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 2008, MySQL, SharePoint 2007, Joomla CMS, WordPress
- Adobe CS Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator , Viewpoint Construction Software,
- Seltec, PowerTrack, Wise Package Studio, InstallShield
Symantec Backup Exec, EMC Networker, Acronis Server Backup, Yosemite Server Backup, Windows Server Backup, Altar Hyper-V Backup, Replay 4 Dell Appassure 5
- HP and Dell Desktops and Servers, Cisc Switches, Routers and Access Points
- NetGear Linksys Business Class Infrastructure equipment
- IBM Lenov Notebooks, iPhone, Android and Blackberry Mobile handheld devices
- HP LaserJet and Canon Printer and Copiers, Kip Large Format Printers
Dell SonicWall Firewall Products, Symantec EndPoint Protection, Trend Micr Security Suite, Sophos Antivirus Pure Message Filter, GFI Mail Essentials, GFI Mail Security, Cisc ASA, Fortigate 60 and 300 series firewalls,
Project Engineer Consultant
- Assist sales team with technical knowledge t implement and develop project quotes.
- Work directly with clientele t determine technology needs and forecasting.
- Implement senior level projects for the firm's base customers.
- Provide senior level support for administrators technicians within the organization.
Network Engineer Consultant
- Provide senior level support and management for businesses located geographically in the Commonwealth of PA.
- Manage projects and make technology based recommendations t clientele.
- Perform monthly site monitoring reports for businesses managed by the organization.
- Deployed as a Citrix administrator liaison for a world renowned heavy equipment manufacturer.
Network Engineer Consultant
- Provided support and management for businesses whose primary operating system leveraged Microsoft Windows 2000-2008.
- Conducted Project management network implementations.
- Performed monthly site monitoring reports for managed clients.
Information Systems Manager
- Evaluated IT infrastructure and identified technologies and change projects t improve the security, scalability and reliability of the overall environment.
- Planned and managed infrastructure projects with outside vendors and management.
- Replaced a hosted email system with an in house installation of Exchange 2003. Application packaging and distribution using Wise Package Studio, Active Directory and System Center Essentials 2007.
- Simplified work flows with the use of technology.
- Package and repackage applications using Wise Package Studi 6 and Install Shield.
- Application deployment using Active Directory.
- Supported approximately 2500 users in an NT4 Windows 2000 WAN.
- Telephone support desk side support.
- Administer network accounts Active Directory management.
- Created, managed, and maintained Active Directory group policies.
- Conducted new user training classes.