To obtain a challenging IT position with diverse job responsibility in a growth-
- Provided network support for outages and slowness in a production environment
- Proficient with Cisco routers 2800, 2600, 3900, and Cisco ASA 5500 series firewalls
- Switching knowledge, with hands-on experience using Cisco 2960, and 3750 stacks
- Managed wireless LAN controllers, and support of WAP 4410, and Aironet 1130's
- Worked directly with end-user, and infrastructure support to designs solutions
- Hands on technical experience working with VPN technologies such as Any Connect
- Knowledgeable of SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP S , SMTP,
- LDAP, and Microsoft AD and possess an understanding of how to support these
- Application protocols when accessed through VPN and firewall appliances
- Responsible for staging and installation of Cisco routers and switches.
- Design and implement routing and switching aspects of network infrastructure
- Prepare engineering specifications and documentation as necessary
- Troubleshooting of EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, ATM, PPP, MPLS routing protocols
- Monitor network log source events using security software tool Q-Radar
- Monitor and remediate network security vulnerabilities with Nessus Tenable
- Manage Solarwinds Orion, Network Configuration Manager, and Cattools
- Optimize traffic flow and monitor link utilization with Riverbed/Steelhead network appliances, and WAN accelerators WAE-674, WAVE-574
- Provide technical support for hospital associates on Dell, desktop PCs, Laptops, Thin Clients, and mobile devices used with medical systems
- Exhibit advanced analytical skills, in a patient care critical environment
- Installed and configured medical applications and Windows platform images designed for use in patient critical units, including Mainframe, AS400
- Built VMware environments for driver, configurations and stress testing
- Provided remote support with Novel Console One, Bomgar, and VNC.
- Maintained virtual environment using VMware Workstation and Vsphere
- Administered Active Directory group policies and user accounts.
- Provided third level support for Desktop Support Services team
- Hardware/Software IT support for physicians, and nurses at Ascension Health hospitals, with a supporting environment of over 10,000 employees
- Perform network traffic monitoring with Solar Winds, and WhatUpGold
- Responded to patient-critical workstation failures, including in-person, via phone, and electronically while meeting Service Level Agreement for client.
- Performed in a high volume capacity call center, supporting Ascension Health hospitals in a patient care critical environment.
- Managed knowledgebase projects used to provide appropriate priority during escalation and first call resolution procedures.
- Corporate image development, and deployment using SCCM, and Novel Zen
- Mobile device support for iPhones, iPads, and Blackberry phones
- Support for advanced network topologies, VoIP, and ISDN technologies
- Participated in plan of action for hospital equipment conversion to Wyse PCs, wireless access points, and performance enhancement.
- Provided support for Sears Corporate stores with general computer-related issues in a call center environment.
- Provided mainframe application, email, and user account support.
- Supported and troubleshot kiosks, desktop PCs, Dell laptops, BlackBerry's, iPhones, and PDA's.