Quality focused IT professional with 13 years of experience combining technical competencies and business solutions expertise to develop and deliver high-priority projects. Diverse experience in cross platform systems, installation and implementation, integration, web access security, and administration. Highly accomplished in technology management methodologies and standards. Excellent ability to build successful relationships, and lead and mentor staff.
Areas of Expertise
New Emerging Technologies Testing Troubleshooting Diagnostic Tools Evaluations Installation/Implementation Service Level Agreements Network Security Business Process Review Systems Integration/Migration User Training End User Support LAN WAN Optimization Problem Identification/Analysis Innovative IT Initiatives
- Software: MS Office, Outlook, Project, BlackBerry OS, Citrix Metaframe, VMware, Lotus Notes, Manage Now, Tivoli, Remedy, Crystal Reports, Mobile Asset Database, Ghost, Tango
- Platforms: Active Directory, SMS, SCCM, Exchange Server, MS Server 2003, Windows 7, XP, 2000, NT Novell 4.11, Cisco Wireless, AP installation configuration, Ethernet, IPX/SPX, TCP/IP, IEEE 802. 2/802.11B
- Hardware: Server configurations, internal/external hardware components, wireless networking PCs, laptops, Cisco 2800Pwr, Cisco 3508, modems, network cards, prints cues.
CIE IT Specialist/Civil Mechanical Engineering Dept,
Analyzed connectivity issues for the High Performance Computer Modernization Program. Worked with vendors, troubleshooting database issues. Improved connections via UNIX and HPC interface. Assisted with HPC End user application support. Tested and implemented software patches upgrades for the SLS 3D printing CNC environments. Imaged configured PCs installed applications. Created CON requests CHESS waivers for software requests. Optimized Mobile Asset database.
Systems Administrator / Application/Desktop Support,
- Provided dedicated 24-7 support to limit system downtimes during peak production periods, resulting in 1,000 closed loans per month within 6 months and making company number 1 in industry.
- Collaborated with audit team to provide all bank documentation pertaining to the successful, 100 compliant application.
Desktop Services Specialist/Team Leader,
- Utilized problem management software to identify tasks and resolve problems and met or exceeded 100 of objectives for Service Level Agreements.
- Earned Thank You performance recognition awards in 2004 and 2005.
Desktop Support Specialist,
Supported 5,000 users within major financial institution. Efficiently and accurately configured BlackBerry devices, Palm Pilots, local and network printers, scanners, and software applications.
Completed change management activities and square 1 entry on all assigned tickets, meeting or surpassing all SLAs required by service contract.
Technical Support Specialist,
Installed and configured Cisco wireless access points and switches within NYC classrooms. Conducted site surveys and designed AP placement, network, drop list, and VLAN diagrams for integration. Configured Cisco switches, fiber blades, and content engines.
- Achieved goals for building network systems in schools.
- Troubleshot and repaired all broken Access Points and powered switches, and verified VLANs, static IPs, and Internet connectivity within schools.
Team Leader/Desktop Support Specialist,
Led Desktop Support Team of 12 staff responsible for supporting 1,500 users in Fortune 100 organization. Responsible for on-site daily issues, escalations, and top-level support. Configured desktops and laptops with Novell NT and Win 98 , built print cues, mapped users to network printers, configured dial up, and installed Citrix Metaframe client.
- Migrated user data within NDS tree, troubleshot network security issues, enabled new accounts, and adjusted user IDs and password synchronizations.
- Set-up training rooms and local connections to LAN concentrator.
- Earned Bravo Award 2001 and Thank You Awards 2001, 2002 .