To bring 14 years' experience to a challenging position as a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and pursue a position which focuses on customer service as well as provides the opportunity to learn new technologies in an IT related environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer MCSE
- Expertise in Microsoft Operating Systems Windows7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4.0, Windows9X and 2007/2010 MS Office Suites
- Hardware and application software installation and testing
- WAN/LAN and VPN connectivity, wireless network support
- Oracle installations and data migration
- Dell and HP Desktops and Laptops, Tivoli Remote Desktop, printer and scanner installations
- Highly motivated team player, effective working relationships with all staff, subcontractors and all client levels
- Focused on delivering quality products within planned schedules
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Use of Remedy ticketing system to provide IT support
- Installation of laptop/desktop hardware and application software
- Migrate and support Windows7 / XP Operating Systems in a mixed environment
- Experience with large scale refreshes and moves
- Install IP based network printers, local printers and peripherals
- Experience with Symantec Ghost software, Tivoli Remote Desktop
- Test WAN/LAN, wireless and VPN connectivity
- Use of Active Directory
- Experience with SEE Symantec Endpoint Encryption
- Provide ongoing customer service and technical support to all ATF personnel including Law Enforcement, SCIF personnel, National Explosives Task Force FBI and Senior Level Directors.
- Support for Good, Airwatch Mobility Applications and MDM Console
- Team lead traveling to DHS sites in the continental US to install and configure hardware and application software.
- Install new hardware into the DHS environment and ensure network connectivity.
- Install peripherals, migrate user data, cable switches and workstation imaging.
- Install and configure customer onsite training facilities.
- Provide IT customer support to all ICE personnel including law enforcement and Senior Level Officials.
- Complete any necessary trip reports.