Network Administrator/Network Engineer
Network administrator/Network Engineer with 6 years experience in the planning, design, implementation and troubleshooting of network technologies. Background includes hands-on experience with multi-platform, LAN/WAN environments. Demonstrated record of success in troubleshooting computers, increasing efficiency, and optimizing the access and utilization of shared information. Experienced in optimum network utilization and security. Specialist in extending technology services from corporate offices to field operations. Professionally certified in a wide range of networking technologies.
- Windows 2000 Server Cisco Switches Veritas, Arc serve
- Windows NT 4.0 Server Cisco Routers, Cisco IOS Compaq / HP Smart Start
- Windows Server 2003 VPN TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS and DNS
- Exchange Server 2000/ 5.5 Pix Firewall 3COM, Dlink
- Active Directory, Group Policy SUS, MBSA Trend Micro, Norton, MacAfee
- IIS ISA Server HP Jetadmin
- Configuration, administration and maintenance of Windows 2003 AD
- Member of a Team, which handling server migration from old data center to the new Data Center
- Server Building which includes Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition and Standard Edition
- Installation and configuration of Application software as per the client's requirements
- Racking and configuring the servers according to the new environment
- Testing the functionality of the racked servers after they are configured
- Rack allocation, Server Racking, Cable Patching etc
- Administration, Installation and support of Networks Windows 2000 Advance server, Exchange Server, ISA Server, SUS Software Updates Service , Visual Byblos Cyberspace sever for Documentation.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of network security using Trend Micro Anti-Virus Trend Micro Control Manager, Office Scan Corporate Edition, Scan Mail for Exchange, Interscan Web protect, Server Protect etc .
- Design and configuration of Active Directory, Sites and Group policy.
- Installation, configuration, Troubleshooting and Support of Exchange server 5.5/2000
- Maintain and manage leased line connectivity to various projects.
- Installation and configuration of Routers, Servers and network Implementation for new Projects.
- Installation, configuration and trouble shooting of networks Windows NT 2000 .
- Installation and Configuration of Cisco Routers, Network Printing, Remote Access Service, and Terminal Client service, Windows Peer-to-peer networking, TCP/IP configuration.
- Design and implementation of Active Directory integrated Domain model.
- Assembling and trouble shooting of Personal Computers.
- Maintain and manage WAN networks such as Internet bandwidth.
- Connectivity of Leased line circuits to different branches.
- Provide technical support for Leased Line and Dial-up customers.
- Installation, configuration and monitoring of Leased Lines, E1R2s and PRI lines.
- Installation, Configuration and maintenance/management of Cisco AS 5300 Universal Access Servers, Compaq Prolaint 1850R Servers, Net cache server NetApp C720s , Avantel E1-HDSL modems RAD ASM-20 and TAINET DT 2000 F XDSL series modems, Cisco catalyst switches, Dlink switches etc.
Network Administrator Network Engineer
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows NT Networks.
- Installation and Configuration of Cisco Routers, Novell NetWare and Windows NT combined Networks, Network Printing, Remote Access Service, Terminal Client service, Internet Connection Sharing
- Installation and configuration of ISDN, Windows Peer-to-peer networking, TCP/IP configuration, Internet installation and Routing.
- Assembly and maintenance of Personal Computers.