IT Jack-of-all-trades with a penchant for thinking outside the box and going above and beyond the call of the job description.
- Windows Server Administration 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012
- Active Directory Administration
- Desktop, Server, and Remote Support
- Linux Server Administration
- Virtualization Hyper-V, VMWare, SCCVMM
- Networking Cisco
Sr. Systems/Network Administrator
- Maintained and administered the CHRIMS data center, including all hardware, software, and networking devices.
- Configured, installed, maintained, and administrated NEXSAN storage units.
- Performed necessary adjustments to network firewall to allow restricted access to reports and servers as needed.
- Planned and implemented necessary improvements to CHRIMS network infrastructure.
- Provided network, desktop, remote, and e-mail support to CHRIMS' 200 users.
- Administrated CHRIMS Active Directory infrastructure, adding and removing users, adjusting permissions, and controlling access as needed.
- Monitored firewall and anti-virus activity to detect and deter network security threats, issues, and incidents.
- Converted outdated and obsolete servers into virtual machines when needed and beneficial.
- Student Intern,
- Maintained CXRO servers and data center.
- Provided technical support to users.
- Built, configured, and deployed new servers.
- Assisted with various projects undertaken by CXRO
- Tested new security procedures prior to deployment.