IT Systems Director Chief Architect
- Developer of entire LOB application that is now solely relied on for day to day business.
- Implemented StructureMap to decouple application and adhere to IoC.
- Using DevExpress controls I revamped the user interface to be much more aesthetic and productive.
- Developed customer portal using ASP.Net MVC 4, IoC, LLBGen Pro, JQuery while adhering to RESTful principles.
- Was solely responsible for the full software development lifecycle of the products until early 2012 where I have since managed/mentored a junior developer.
- Administration and development of a SQL 2005 database and implemented replication with the online web portal eventually upgrading to SQL 2008.
- Developed reports using Crystal Reports for VS 2005/2008, developed SSRS reports, and eventually converted all reports to DevExpress' XtraReport format.
- Utilized Resharper for increased productivity.
- Used NUnit and Moq for unit testing and mocking.
- Beginning rewrite of backend system utilizing SOA implemented with the MVC Web API framework
- Have begun adoption of Domain Driven Design DDD and have facilitated use of the ubiquitous language between team and the PO's
Software Application Developer
- Database Administration of MySQL and SQL Server 2005 Databases
- Intranet Development
- Advanced Crystal Reports Development and SSRS
- Development of Smart Client and Web Client software VB.Net and C
- Developed Data Warehouse utilizing standard database schemas, SSIS Packages DTS