- Senior level Executive Support Engineer possessing 15 years of Information Technology experience in a variety of industries with a primary focus on Financial, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Cellular, Broadband, Video Gaming, Software Development, and Social Networking.
- Experience leading Technology Platforms through mergers and acquisitions, as well as rapid growth.
- Extensive hardware and software install and maintenance for executives and end users, as well as remote support nationally and internationally.
- Extensive IT support with Microsoft technologies utilizing acquired Microsoft Desktop Support Technician Windows XP, Windows 7 and CompTIA A certifications.
- Experience working with newest Windows 8/8.1 setups and Office 365/2013 in professional settings providing detailed support to executives and management over the past 10 years.
System Support Engineer
- Upgraded IT for Software and Services Company in Mobile market focusing on highly technical, tailored solutions for network and systems infrastructure.
- Customers include commercial software and web services companies, and government.
- Managed a team providing systems, network, end-user and technical support across three U.S. offices, supporting Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Administration.
- Principal individual contributions included enhancing data storage, disaster recovery capabilities, and security.
- Implemented systems/configuration management automation, planned and executed moves to new facilities.
- Responsible for data center design, office space networking, access control HVAC, electrical and networking installation contractors.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, by phone, via e-mail or remote access.
- Support end-user moves/adds/changes, including Active Directory 2012 user and computer objects, Office365 Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync accounts, and VoIP handsets.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user computer and network connectivity issues.
- Deploy and maintain Microsoft Windows 7/8, Microsoft Office Professional 2010/2013, Microsoft Visio 2010/2013, Microsoft Project 2010/2013, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9/10, Adobe Acrobat/Acrobat Pro X/XI, Firefox, printer drivers, and anti-virus/anti-malware client.
- Develop and maintain laptop disk images.
- Develop and deploy Group Policy Objects.
- Windows 2008-2012 Server Management Login, Security, Access, etc.
- SQL 2008, 2012 Concepts Logins, Database Access/Security .
- Made recommendations for upgrading technologies that helped streamline department processes.
- Create and maintain network users, user environment, directories, and security by continuing to established guidelines.
Systems Support Specialist
- Provided end user support via the Helpdesk Management System by processing trouble ticket activity and work orders as required.
- Trained and supported local and remote users in applications, provide technical support, and help end users with special projects.
- Provided direct support service, repairs and maintenance of computer hardware and peripheral equipment.
- Installed new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
- Maintained up-to-date virus protection on the servers, desktops and notebook computers.
- Created and maintained network users, user environment, directories, and security.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, upgrades and maintenance of all network based printing systems from the server side through connectivity to the units.
- Made recommendations for upgrading technologies that will help streamline department processes.
- Provided recommendations for continuous improvement of the computer systems, network and applications utilizing knowledge of current industry and market trends.
- Analyzed vendor products and makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software and coordinate installations.
- Install, test and administer PACS and DICOM image viewing software and hardware.
- Monitor Core Lab servers, systems, storage levels and network for performance and quality.
- Maintained and configured Hubs, Routers, Firewalls, including network hub/switch, router, etc.
- Administered user access including adding/changing/deleting users in Active Directory and imaging applications, including putting new users into appropriate user groups, granting appropriate permissions, changing user's profiles, deleting users.
Executive Senior Desktop Engineer
- Provided high-level service and support to client's employees and contractors totaling 1,000 people and 13 world-wide offices.
- Installed and configured hardware and software. Troubleshooting hardware and networking problems.
- Support Blackberry server and handheld devices. Resolved computer related software and end user usage issues in person or over the phone by using remote management tools such as, SMS, Goverlan, and NetMeeting.
- Diagnose and fix laptop and desktop hardware problems. Build, configure, and deliver computers using imaging.
- Performed PBX and voicemail administration for Avaya offices, with routine PBX moves, adds and changes.
Executive Senior Desktop Engineer / Equity IT Production
- Executive Desktop Support for more than 200 internal end-users with computer, network systems and peripheral devices with a focus on supporting Corporate CEO's and upper management.
- Helped installation and updating software of MS Windows XP /2003/Vista/7 and Office 2003/2007/2010, as well as the setup and troubleshooting of all equipment.
- Provided remote/desk side phone support on a daily basis for national and international users.
- Assist Datacenter Manager with decommissioning and installing switches/servers. Ran new cabling on Cisco phone/desktop switches. Cisco IP phone and star phone deployment/setup.
- Administer user accounts in Active Directory creating, deleting and maintaining users and user permissions.
Technical Support Engineer
- Desktop Support for more than 400 internal end-users with computer, network and peripheral devices.
- Installation and updating of software for Windows OS, as well as the setup and troubleshooting of all equipment.
- Procured, received, documented and tracked inventory of all computer equipment and software licenses.
- Customized workstation hardware by adding zip drives, external hard drives, network adapters and removable hard drive trays.
- Contributed to the PC Upgrade project replacing all old hardware with new HP Computers. Transferred users' data from old hard drive to new hard drive and configured the new computer to mirror all settings and files from old computer.
Senior Desktop Support Engineer II Team Leader
- Set-up workstations for new employees as well as Blackberry devices and Palm Treo's on the Enterprise Server.
- Served as an Active Directory Administrator creating, deleting and maintaining users and users' permissions daily.
- Provided troubleshooting support for employee's computer and network related issues. Handle help desk tickets via the Remedy Software.
- Used LANDesk software to remote into users' workstations. Provided Network Support such as Port Activation, Tape Backup, Connectivity Issues and all other Network related issues.
- As Team Leader, reviewed and delegated requests for service and handle user issues to team, prior to requesting supervisor input.