Sr. Infrastructure Specialist/it Analyst Resume
5.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
Seeking a long - term responsible position in a growth oriented organization having a professional and challenging environment in the field of Open Source Technology & System Management.
- Diversified experience of over 5.9 years in IT industry.
- Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
- Goal oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
- Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
- Proven ability to work in unison with staff and volunteers.
Sr. Infrastructure Specialist/IT Analyst
- Installation of Web servers and Application servers like Apache, Tomcat &
- Configuration of Web servers and Application servers like Apache, Tomcat & IIS
- Configuration of Reverse Proxy using Apache, Load balancing using Apache
- Monitoring Web servers and Application servers
- Portal support using CQ5
- Managing more than 500+ servers in a highly complex environment
- Apache Installation
- Configuration of Apache web server in Linux & Solaris
- Hosting websites
- Virtual Hosting
- Redirection (Mod rewirte)
- Proxy (Reverse proxy)
- Security-Installation of SSL certificates
- Load balancing
- Apache- Tomcat Integration
- Deploying applications
- Performance Tuning
- Integration with Apache web server
- Certificate installation
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Tomcat clustering
- Installation of Author and Publish instance
- Tweaking crx scripts
- Configuring logging installing custom modules
- Clustering author instance backup and recovery
- Linux & Solaris
- Confidential provided support to Indian Institute of Astrophysics
- Was responsible supporting their websites, squid, ssh server, cup server,FTP server.
- Confidential has various activities which includes troubleshooting the issues through remote access servers, remote backup jobs, generation of reports for forward proxy using SARG, graph and metrics analysis, Webserver management, checking the applications and logs etc.
- Extensive knowledge on standard UNIX services SSH, FTP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, Samba and Certificate keys (openssl),keytool.
- Good knowledge on Apache Server Administration.
- Good knowledge on Tomcat Administration
- Good knowledge on CQ5 Administration
- I have setup and maintaining Linux,/Solaris Apache, Tomcat, CQ5
- Basic Knowledge on F5 load Balancer infrastructure dept of FAOS
- Scheduling Daily Task using shell script & adding to Crontab
- Configured and enabled SSH services for NFS Servers and clients and auto mounted the file systems using direct and indirect maps.
- I have developed a webpage based on html which is used to monitor health check page for portal sites
- Website Name: portalhealth .com
- Hosted on: Apache/2.2.3
- Designed with: HTML,
- Having Good Leadership Quality.
- Good Technical Problem Solving Skill.
- Strong Customer Service Focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes