INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ENVIRONMENT SYNOPSIS
Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, 2003, 2008 XP, Vista, 7 , UNIX, Bull Honeywell GCOS, MS-DOS, TRS-80
MS-Project, Project Manager Workbench, Rational Clearcase and Clearquest
Data Base Systems
Business Objects Universe, Teradata, Warehousing Kimball , ORACLE 10g , MS-SQL Server 2008 , MS-Access 2007 , DBASE-IV, IDS-II, DMS-II
- Business Objects XI2, XI3, XI4 Crystal 2011, 2008 10.0 reporting, Crystal Analysis 10.0 reporting, Web Desktop Intelligence, Xcelsius Cognos Impromptu 7.0 reporting, ORACLE Developer-2000, Oracle WEB Portal,
- PL/SQL, Toad, MS-Visual Basic 6.0 , ProForma Provision, CA BPwin IDEF0, IDEF3 and DFD ERwin,
- Visio flowcharting Micro-Focus COBOL, COBOL-74 and 85, Java 1.5
- Database: Learmonth-Burchett LBMS , Holland Systems Design for Data, D T Concept
- Systems: AGS Systems, Structured Design Methodology Firstcase SDM , Rational Unified Process RUP , Yourdan
Federal Government Clearance
Designed and developed Requirements specification, report prototypes and reports using SAP Business Objects Dashboard and Web Intelligence WEBI under BOE4.0...Application design was centered around United States Air Force Logistics Readiness Squadron statistics concerning equipment readiness, repair time consumption and financial transactions around repair and readiness...work was performed at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
Tasked with supporting and completing installation of Mitchell McCormick Visual Health Network VHN application Gathered and defined outstanding issues Assisted in support of user interface developed plan to integrate HL7 link to county Health Labs developed SAP Business Objects Crystal reports for Disease control department for Tuberculosis Contacts and Patient intake developed test plan for release upgrade of VHN software.
Business Analysis of Healthcare member wellness and provider recognition/reward programs with focus on requirements necessary to develop Business Intelligence reports using SAP Business Objects tool sets Created Requirements Traceability Matrix's to define overall criteria in developing reports, universes for both functional and non-functional requirements Developed Report Books to specify exactly what was needed in report from data mart, Universes and RDBMS as well as report content, dimensions, filters, prompts dropdown and cascading ,metrics and formatting Assisted in development of Business Requirements Technical Documents BTRD as well Target Requirements Documents TRD used by upper management...Advised and assisted in migrating a BOXI2 enterprise to BOE4.0 platform.
Develop SAP Business Objects/Business Intelligence WEB Intelligence WEBI , Xcelsius Dashboard and Crystal Reports using SAP Business Objects XI3 Enterprise platform Update and develop stored procedures to interface data from MS-SQL Server 2005 backend into reports Work with Business Analysis team to develop optimal information needs from Business community to develop management and client reports Work with Database and .Net teams to effect smooth inclusion of reports to backend and frontend environments.
Performed analysis, debugging, tuning and updating of SAP Business Objects Crystal reports BOXI2 for Blood work Lab application using JAVA front-end with Oracle 10G backend interfaced through Business Objects Universe Developed new reports Crystal, WEBI and Xcelsius for inclusion in new releases of main application Korus reports support Spectra Labs Blood work applications for all blood testing's for dialysis processes from corporate, facility and patient outcomes, trending and detailed statistics levels Business Objects Enterprise Administration on Development and Quality Assurance environments for report scheduling, parameter updates, universe interfacing and user security profiles Participated in setup and execution of user demonstrations.
Perform analysis and development of Web Intelligence Reports SAP Business Objects and Xcelsius Dashboards for IT Metrics needed by management to determine system and application uptime/downtime as well as customer satisfaction Used Site scope snapshot data, Rational tools Clearcase, Clearquest and system logs as input for metric report data and graphic chart presentation Perform analysis of all systems reporting to develop inventory of AS-IS environment and development of report renovation and consolidation for a TO-BE environment going forward...Developed Oracle Database to be used in development of Warehouse for Metric data...Wrote some Crystal reports for some metrics information as well as administered Business Objects Enterprise environment XI 3 for all reporting vehicles including report scheduling, user access, security and troubleshooting Provided technical assistance and mentoring in report writing for client as requested.
Business Analyst/Crystal Reports Developer
- Performed Business Analysis of Delphi developed forms to apply print buttons for Crystal reports 2008 of form
- Information. Reports were used to print form data for drug, alcohol, gambling, Psychiatric, Adult and child behavioral application systems for clinician and administrative use...Must search form internals Properties and characteristics to determine mapping of form data to report fields.
Business Analyst/Crystal Reports Developer
Performed analysis and development of Crystal reports 2008 for IT Help Desk metrics/statistics against Customer Service Magic database Reports were based on service categories, agents and time frames when service tickets were opened and closed Advanced reporting techniques using sub reporting, charting and arrays Also wrote reports against Cisco call center data for tracking agent response to telephone service calls.
Business Analyst / Crystal Reports Administrator/ Developer
- Perform Business Analysis function using Structured Design Methodology SDM Rapid Application Development RAD life cycle to design and integrate Sales Acquisition, Market Acquisition and Sales Reversal systems for marketing team RAD steps included most tasks involved in Functional Requirements Specification, Functional Prototype Iteration Phase, and System Prototype Iteration Phase and Transition phase I lead Project team of developers, data base developers and system testers in bringing project to successful conclusion. Training on the new system was designed, documented and performed by me in classroom setting.
- Administer Crystal Reports Business Objects XI2 CE10 for Flash, Market, Scorecard, Distribution,
- Route, logistics, Service Center systems. Setup Reports automatic scheduling, security and user rights, formatting, notification, distribution Troubleshoot problems when Crystal Enterprise may go down. Create new and modify existing Crystal reports Write and update Crystal Analysis reports using OLAP interface Handle all Service center calls related to Crystal reports Assist users in use and understanding of reports and their information. Develop MS-SQL scripts for use in and debugging report problems. Assist ETL team in data development as relates to report creation Interface with senior management in design and creation of systems design and management reports Began conversion of reports from Crystal 10.0 to Crystal 2008 as final project along with upgrade to Business Objects XI 3.0 for enterprise Worked with SAP Financials from ETL perspective for management reporting.
- Consultant for Montgomery County, MD / Department of Health and Human Services DHHS
- Business Analyst, Technical Oracle DB, Cognos Impromptu, Business Objects Crystal reports
Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst and Project Lead in support of business process analysis to optimize various Montgomery County systems including Contract Management CMT , Rental Assistance
- Program RAP , Working Parents Assistance WPA programs, Purchase of Care POC , Medicaid /
- Medicare Medical Billing, Health and Human Services Budget Analysis tasks included analyzing, describing functional requirements, implementing and managing projects Developed management reporting design and implementation team interfacing with all tiers of stakeholders to facilitate their reporting needs used
- Crystal reports and Cognos Impromptu as reporting platforms Technically supported
- programming maintenance, user support DHHS 'SOTAS' financials system interfacing transactions
- to FAMIS using ADPICS for Client validation
- Designed and developed Random Moment Study RMS using SDM's Rapid Application Development
- RAD Life Cycle to allow county to capture staff work moment for federally funded work activity FFP
- and claim FFP grant reimbursement used combination of MS-Word mail merge to alert staff to their
- daily moments and Crystal reports 10.0 for management tickler reports of staff moments and staff
- demographic update information made optimum use of parameterization and formatting to produce
- extremely professional reports Identified user requirements, system analyzed, designed, data modeled
- ERwin and planned project implementation for HHS Budget Analysis and Information Tracking System BAITS interfacing with BPREP data
- Identified user requirements using 'Learning Tree's' Method 315 resulting in 'Target Requirements Document , performed business analysis for new system using many Rational Unified Process RUP life cycle phases used BPwin for Business Processing Use Cases modeling , designed and modeled database Entity Relations using Erwin , coding and planning project implementation for HHS Budget Update Control System BUCS to handle development of next fiscal year's changes to budget for both HR and Operating Expense items wrote numerous Crystal 10.0 reports for next fiscal year budget development on a custom designed Oracle database as well as MS-Excel and MS-Access databases used for user backend inputs Team managed year 2000 planned implementation of Montgomery County, MD Department of Health and Human Services Fiscal information system for several client assistance programs
- Assisted in developing Functional Requirements using Structure Design Methodology SDM RAD
- Functional Prototype Iteration Phase for RFP development to replace current Accounts Payables
- software SOTAS with J.D. Edwards Financials used for tracking payee, management reporting
- and financial data
- Developed business process model using SMD RAD Functional Requirements
- component using BPwin tool for current childcare payments Used SDM RAD lifecycle to Design,
- plan and support Interactive Voice Response IVR system to assist childcare providers in payment
- status lookup Selected and Implemented COTS Emergency Check writing system AccuPrint for
- Client Payments Led search via NACO and third party vendors for Child Welfare services COTS
- software solution Provided improved performance and outcome measures for various service areas
- using current DHHS technical tools BPwin, ERwin, Impromptu and Business Objects statistical reports
- used Crystal 10.0 reports for current demographic statistics as well as projections of future stats to
- procure future program budget allocations
- Designed database and developed reports in Oracle's
- WEB Portal using SQLPlus and PL/SQL for Client Records System CRS Developed DHHS Fiscal
- Account Receivables from AS-IS to TO-BE using ProVision and BPwin models for JD Edwards A/R implementation Designed and developed suite of 40 critical A/R management reports used Business
- Objects WEB based Crystal Enterprise 10.0 reports against JD Edwards financials database had to
- reconcile complex joins against several table lookups for Fiscal, Budget and HR departments
- Provided technical leadership and guidance for county and contract staff with institutional knowledge
- for most systems above
- Assisted in development of DHHS Information technology strategic project
- planning going forward using Structured Design Methodology SDM Planning and Strategies
- Identification Life Cycle