Sr. Systems And Applications Engineer Resume
Twenty one years of IT experience in systems engineering experience wif Windows Server, Exchange Server, VMware, HyperV, Linux, Cisco WAN/LAN environments.
Windows: Server 2012, 2008, Active Directory, Powershell, Hyper - V, Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 5.5, 5, Linux, AWS, BigFix, SQL Server. Linux (RHEL, CentOS), Puppet, VMware / VSphere /vCenter /ESXi / ESX, TSM, MS DOS, Mac OS. CCIE Written, ACRC, CCNA, MCSE (Windows NT 4.0), CNE 3.x/4.1. Installation, troubleshooting and multiple certifications in Cisco hardware . Routing protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP4
HARDWARE: Dell and HP servers, Cisco UCS, Cisco routers, switches and firewall, NetApp, Dell EqualLogic.
LANGUAGES: Powershell, Python, Bash, Java, Visual Basic, C# .NET, SQL, Pascal, Assembler.
SOFTWARE: MS Office 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, SQL Server, Veritas NetBackup, Seagate BackupExec, Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000/98/97, IIS
Sr. Systems and Applications Engineer
- Install, configure, tune and troubleshoot servers to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Administer server systems wif high uptime, minimal disruption and high client satisfaction.
- Manage and configure systems dat integrate wif the campus infrastructure. Secure systems based on documented best practices, meeting the clients' specifications. Automate processes, write scripts dat handle routine tasks to improve of efficiency.
- Solve problems, address outages and recover from failures wif highly-focused, durable and appropriately-engineered solutions. Design, document and test disaster recovery plans.
- Automated discovery of unsuccessful login attempts using Powershell and Python.
- Designed script dat pin-pointed exact desktop, laptop, client VM or device (specific phone, tablet, etc.) which caused the logon failure.
- Designed, tested, planned and implemented self-serve password reset solutions and tested and pilot installation of Forefront Identity Manager.
- Executed projects and solutions for Windows Server/VMware/Exchange Server and network infrastructure.
- Built and proactively maintained corporate IT infrastructure.
- Installed and troubleshoot Windows server farm, Exchange servers (DAG), Cisco infrastructure including Cisco routers, switches, firewall, MPLS, VPN, Linux . PowerShell scripting.
- Network and equipment upgrades to include IOS, CatOS image upgrades, and configuration changes.
- Implemented VMware servers to provide multiple virtual hardware platforms.
- Installed and managed 55 VMs.
- Ensured thorough network documentation, backup configurations and network diagrams.
- Failover clustering and high availability Exchange Server and Windows Server infrastructure.
Server Engineer III
- Remote office lead for Global Information Technology Server Services Group. Supported Windows 2000 and Windows NT servers and users in nine international and four domestic remote offices. Supported and maintained file, print, DHCP and WINS services.
- Provided ongoing support, maintenance and setup of new and existing Windows servers for corporate infrastructure (103 servers/2000 users).
- Designed and documented remote office Windows NT and Windows 2000 servers disaster recovery procedure.
- Supported, troubleshoot and upgraded Citrix Metaframe 1.7/1.8.
- Planned, designed, tested and implemented changes and projects throughout all phases
IT Systems Engineer
- Complete corporate LAN/WAN administration - 35 NT Servers (NT 4.0, 3.51), Novell Servers (Novell 4.11, 3.12).
- Email administration (Lotus Notes, Exchange Server, Lotus Notes to Exchange conversion project).
- Backup administration, SQL server administration, desktop computer upgrade rollout, software installation and maintenance.
- High availability projects - Double Take server evaluation, deployment and maintenance for
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes