Enterprise Architecture Manager
Highly accomplished IT professional with extensive experience coordinating and directing large-scale IT projects, ensuring successful and timely completion of all deliverables. Exceptional Project Leader with significant expertise throughout the entire project lifecycle, including requirements definition, analysis, and workflow processes. Substantial exposure to diverse business practices, cultures, and personnel able to thrive within ever changing environments. Possess excellent analysis skills able to identify potential issues and offer solutions to successfully align business objectives with organizational needs. Talent for transforming disparate staff into cohesive, top-performing teams. Hold active Secret Security Clearance.
Technical Management Strengths:
Internal Systems Control
Enterprise Management Systems
System Design Architecture
Operations Analysis / Process Redesign
Team Building Leadership
Technical Consultant / Director
- Design, install, and maintain network systems for local and national business clientele offer technical consulting and provide support to facilitate optimal operations. Interact extensively with clients to determine needs troubleshoot and resolve technical issues. Actively participate in all facets of network architecture including analysis, functional design, component integration, system testing, and support. Key Achievements:
- Successfully completed numerous short-term contracted assignments for diverse clientele provided network design/support based on specific business needs.
- Delivered Microsoft Official Courseware training for Microsoft Gold Partners, including Windows 2003 training to members of the DoD USAREUR in Germany.
- Instructed printer brake/fix training sessions for Hewlett Packard.
- Installation of inside and outside cable plant.
Systems Technologies, West Long Branch, New Jersey
Selected to contribute on multiple project engagements for government clients with accountability for engineering, testing, installation, and maintenance/support for fiber optic and other terrestrial transmission communications products. Meet with customer stakeholders to gather project requirements and establish business processes. Compose statements of work SOWs . Devise annual and five-year funding requests based upon customer terrestrial transmission system needs throughout Europe. Create implementation plans. Compile and present project status reports including project expenditures for senior leaders and external stakeholders. Ensure vendor adherence with contractual requirements.
- Acknowledged as subject matter expert related to deployment of fiber optic, field encryption, TCF, ATM, SONET, Serial-to-Packet, and DWDM technologies and equipment.
- Championed use of digital signatures which reduced time required to secure government approval while increasing level of accountability at every project stage.
- Successfully contributed to and delivered 8.5M in technical projects spanning a diverse range of communication systems in four countries.
Senior Information Systems Engineer / Architect Supervisor
- Designed, installed, and maintained computer and switched classified SIPR and unclassified NIPR network systems monitored progress of million-dollar projects. Provided Tier-2 support for 1,500 user/computer accounts, ensuring optimal functionality within minimal downtime. Collaborated with various external departments in order to coordinate network installations supervised installation activities ensuring adherence to design specifications. Provided daily/weekly progress reports for senior military personnel. Installed and maintained Windows 2003 servers and Cisco switches designed inside/outside cable plant and VLAN topology. Produced and monitored Statement of Work SOW and Request for Proposal RFP documents. Maintained DHCP, DNS, WSUS, AV, Backup, and TCP/IP. Supervised a team of Senior Information Systems Engineers SISEs trained and mentored Information Management Officers. Key Achievements:
- Served as Subject Matter Expert SME regarding computer and switched network design and implementation performed risk analysis and recommended alternative solutions for all IT projects.
- Spearheaded migration of 1,500 computer and user accounts on both SIPR and NIPR networks form Abu Ghraib to Camp Cropper developed plan to eliminate all IA infractions during transfer.
- Devised and implemented an innovative process that facilitated rapid deployment of automated image, thereby reducing time for reimaging desktop computers from days to hours.
- Led implementation of Active Directory, which substantially decreased workload of Enterprise operations.
- Devised a data redundancy plan in order to limit loss of data in the event of a catastrophic failure of the data storage system.
- Recognized by IA inspection team for achieving the highest security standards within Iraq.
Senior Information Systems Engineer
Held full accountability for providing technical support to more than 1,500 user and computer accounts on classified SIPR and unclassified NIPR networks during this 5-month assignment. Configured, installed, and maintained Windows 2003 File, Print, AV, and WSUS servers and external RAID systems. Collaborated with network operations in order to effectively monitor and maintain TAC-LANE and AN-30 tactical links. Managed switched network comprised of Cisco 3650 switches. Provided Tier-2 support to Information Management Officers IMOs .
- Teamed with Information Assurance IA in order to ensure all network devices adhered to specific security policies and procedures.
- Performed vulnerability assessments and led risk management functions, ensuring optimal performance and security.
Delivered comprehensive training to students throughout the US regarding Microsoft Official Courseware. Developed and implemented lessons identified knowledge deficiencies and provided one-on-one instruction in order to improve student achievement. Maintained inventory and training facilities.
- Formulated a customized training program that played a key role in securing a 1M contract.
- Utilized Visual Basic Scripting to develop an automated installation efforts saved more than 800 man-hours in classroom setup annually.
- Acknowledged as expert in Active Directory design and implementation of large scale organizations.
Information Systems Coordinator / System Administrator
Managed all aspects of information systems, ensuring optimal operations and performance. Served as System Administrator performed al hardware and software troubleshooting activities tested, installed and supported legacy software updates. Accountable for managing both internal and external security systems. Established annual budget requirements. Communicated with senior management and technical teams to define specific business needs. Actively participated in various recruiting tasks including new employee interviews.
- Successfully migrated department from HP-UX to Windows NT, completing all project deliverables within established time and budget constraints recipient of Employee of the Quarter Award for efforts.
- Early experience includes military service with United States Air Force Reserves and United States Air Force