Leader oriented with strong technical, analytical and project management skills. I am committed to improving corporate performance and profitability through strategic vision. Partnering with the business to leverage talent and create high-performing teams that deliver top results.
Infrastructure Build outs
Facilities Build outs
- Set up staff workstations with PCs, Macs, phones and laptops.
- Setup CATV and security systems with remote access.
- Delivered on-site IT and AV technical support for staff.
- Insure business goals and customer needs are met.
- Safety Director.
- Hire drivers.
- Manage Computer room and Call Center build outs and relocations including all facilities work.
- Support Associate Project Managers.
- Worked with PMO and technical account manager for on-site consultation and assistance.
- Lead weekly project status conference calls.
- Lead a Monthly Executive conference call to discuss performance and operational issues.
- Worked with PMO to support Genesys Contact Center rollout.
- Provide support for IVR and softphone applications.
- Worked with Call Center Managers to design strategic call routing.
- Video Conference support, Crestron, Tandberg, Extron, Polycom
- Managed wireless network rollout.
- Support Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity testing.
- Managed Store.
- Stock ordering.
- Setup displays.
- Designed and implemented stock inventory control system.
- Setup security system.
Senior Technical Officer/ Project Manager,
- Managed all hardware/software upgrades and changes 5 call center and computer room relocations.
- Led weekly project planning meetings to develop team strategies and define project goals.
- Provided performance reviews for staff.
- Voice planning, design, and implementation for 4 major call centers across the United States.
- Worked with PMO during Genesys Contact Center and IVR rollout.
- Lead Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity for local server network.
- Designed, implemented, and provided technical support for all IP audio/video conference systems.
- Designed and implemented 4 executive conference centers and major A/V Training centers.
- Sole responsibility for design and implementation of all 3725. 3745 communications controllers.
- Designed and implemented Network Control Center.
- Designed and implemented worldwide remote access with x.25, Dial in with security.
- Remote site project support which included infrastructure design, establishing computer room floor space, premise distribution wiring and electrical.
- Member of Disaster Recovery team for entire network.
- Technical support.
- Remote site project support, project management, infrastructure design, establishing computer room floor space, premise distribution wiring, and electrical requirements.
- Managed the relocation and integration of Dean Witter data Network Control Center and network from New York into the Sears fault tolerant network hub located in Dallas, TX.
- Introduced x.25, Dial in security, and Dial Backup to the network.
- Infrastructure design, establishing computer room floor space, premise distribution wiring and electrical.
- Managed Computer room, Network Control Center and office relocation from New Hyde Park to Jericho this also included all facilities work.
- Provided adds, moves, and change support in addition to technical support.
- Managed Long Island field service office and maintained parts inventory.
- Provided technical support for New York area.
- Troubleshot printers, hard drives, terminal controllers and terminals..
- Managed budget and provided performance reviews for field engineers reporting to my office.