An experienced software professional with a keen interest in exploring innovative opportunities.
- 8.5 years of experience as a Software Engineer, Systems Analyst and Technology Lead.
- Graduated in Computer Science from Portland State University in June 2014.
- Well versed in Android, Java, C, C , HTML5, XML, Python, SQL and NoSQL.
- Well versed in Data Structures, Cloud Data Management, Internetworking Multimedia Protocols, Operating Systems, Programming Languages, Parallel Programming, Computer Architecture, Computer Graphics and Human Computer Interaction.
- Professional experience in interacting with consumers and business stakeholders for global expansions of software systems in North America, Europe, China and Brazil.
Hadoop, Google File System, SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, MS Access and DB2.
PhoneGap, Android SDK NDK, Eclipse, Visual Studio 2010, SSIS, Microsoft Office, MPP, Visio, Git Hub, RAD 7.0, FLTK Linux tools, VersionOne, Erwin Model, Google Docs Share Point, VSS, SVN Apple iOS, SurePOS hardware, Motorola MC70, MC75 HHTs, Micros POS solutions Linux Windows OS.
Waterfall and Agile.
Technical Design, GUI Design, Database Design, Software Architect, Application Development, Code Review, Systems Analysis, Team Management, Functional Specifications, Version Management, Performance Tuning, Quality Assurance Effort Estimation.
Worked at Intel for developing, porting and testing of Android NDK x86 apps and provided technical expertise to ISVs. Performed data analysis, business intelligence and forecasting activities to enable Intel's strategic planning marketing for Android.
- Worked at Nike for designing the POS register and mobile applications. Performed business systems data analysis for global expansions of IT systems in North America, Europe, China and Turkey.
- Designed and developed system interfaces for exchanging data between POS, eCommerce, mCommerce and ERP systems SAP and Island Pacific . Designed the interface architecture of the Hand Held Terminals used in the stores.
- Worked as a technology lead and software engineer in designing and developing eCommerce applications that enabled retail customers to browse products, view nutrition information, generate access coupons, and locate stores. Implemented the concept of Satisficing satisfying sufficing to enable efficient human computer interaction.
- Designed and re-engineered the merger of financial systems of two child companies of Delhaize America. Implemented an interactive work flow application for corporate users in the buying and distribution team.
- Developed an engine that provides a single point of control for managing access controls and authorization to all the internal web applications in the corporate office.
- Defined and implemented a graph based algorithm to identify suspicious wired transactions for IRS reporting.
Worked as a Software Engineer in re-engineering various applications such as appointment management system and scan based trading. This was done as part of the Kmart-Sears merger.