Sr. System Architect
- Responsible for the entire system architecture of the heavy duty platform
- Develop and implement a systems level approach for electrical design using MentorGraphics software suite.
- Develop the system architecture that is used for all electrical designs on the heavy duty vehicle platform
Sr. Team Lead, Powertrain Hardware Development
- Responsible for the design and integration of powertrain harnesses associated with various diesel engine and transmission platforms
- Create new harness designs to support new product development
- Design schematics
- Create 3D harness layout
- Create 2D harness print that's used for manufacturing of the harnesses
- Manage changes to existing designs to support service needs
- Provide powertrain engineering support for cross functional departments
- Conduct design reviews for concept designs
- Provide GD T approval for component drawings
Electrical Hardware Integration Engineer
- Responsible for the design and integration of engines and control systems into marine applications
- Designed harnesses used to interface with engines, drives, and control systems
- Designed complete system architecture diagrams
- Provided engineering support for cross functional departments
- Conducted design reviews for new harness designs
- Created system and component level test plans
- Conducted system and component level validation testing
- Worked closely with vendors to source controls components
Electrical Design Engineer
- Responsible for the comprehensive design of armored vehicle electrical systems
- Designed complete vehicle electrical system from concept to production
- Created wiring schematics using Zuken E3 software
- Created wire harness drawings using Catia V5 software
- Sourced all electrical components
- Provided electrical support during manufacturing.
Electrical Applications Engineer
- Responsible for assisting OEM's with the integration of CMD engines, drives, and control systems
- Designed system architecture diagrams to aid in the installation and trouble shooting of CMD products
- Created installation manuals, product bulletins, and trouble shooting manuals.
- Lead application engineer on the Axius program
- Responsible for creating the technical specifications for program
- Created system level calibrations for various vessel types
- Responsible for all new OEM start-ups
- Traveled to various OEM facilities to support the installation, start-up, and calibration of several Zeus equipped vessels.
- Traveled overseas to support new product introduction
- Assisted OEM's with system level troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the design of engine harnesses across all engine platforms
- Redesigned engine harnesses to support new connection system
- Technical lead on MerCruiser engine controllers
- Lead electrical engineer on Catalyst project
- Supported the design of a new engine controller
- Redesigned all engine harnesses to support catalyst components and new engine controller.
Product Integration Engineer Co-op
- Responsible for supporting Product Integration Engineers
- Created and maintained a database to track all Digital Throttle and Shift certified OEM's
- Traveled to various OEMs to supervise and support the installation of gasoline boat engines, drives, and control systems.
- Traveled to various OEM customers to troubleshoot complete engine/drive/control system issues.
- Created system architectural drawings for Mercury's SmartCraft system