- With 10 years of experience in middleware support Build and Configuration, Build and Release application under various platforms.
- Involved in creating services like proxy and business service and import the same to the different environment.
- Experience in Design and perform system management, database management, configuration management, deep troubleshooting, preventative and corrective maintenance, performance monitoring and enhancement.
- Familiarity with a broad portfolio of AWS infrastructure resources (EBS, S3, EC2, Elastic IP, Redshift, EMR, Route 53, VPC, Security Groups and Network ACLs)
- Experience in using version controller tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT, IBM Clear case UCM and PVCS.
- Extensively worked on Hudson, Jenkins and Team City for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Deep knowledge of IaaS platform(s) like AWS, Azure and VMWare.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure automation tooling (terraform, cloud formation templates)
- Hands - on experience on Chef/Puppet as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manages change.
- Worked with development engineers to ensure automated test efforts are tightly integrated with the build system and in fixing the error while doing the deployment and building.
- Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing, and Implementing, Post-production analysis of the projects.
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models & the current competitive landscape.
- Ability in deploying the developed code in a WebSphere/WebLogic/Apache Tomcat/JBOSS, IIS7.
- Excellent knowledge on Java/J2EE & also the ability of developing XML, HTML, Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts.
- Efficient in working closely with core product teams to ensure high quality and timely delivery of builds.
- Excellent experience in documenting and automating the build and release process.
- Ability in managing all aspects of the software configuration management process including code compilation, packaging/deployment/releasemethodology & application configurations.
- Expertise in Querying RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL for data integrity.
- Experience in using bug tracking systems like JIRA, Remedy and HP Quality Center.
- Proficient in tracing complexbuildproblems,releaseissues and environment issues in a multi-component environment
- Extensively used build utilities like Maven,ANTfor building of jar, war, bar and ear files.
- Expertise in troubleshooting the problems generated while building, deploying and also in production support
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Languages: C, C++, XML, Java
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (SUN Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, IBM AIX)
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, My SQL
Middleware: IIS, apache Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, IPlanet
CI Tools: Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City, Anthill Pro
Scripting: Shell, Perl, Ruby, Ant, Maven
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Worked with different application teams to understand, analyze their current process, tools, techniques, workflows and involved in evaluation and finalization of state of art tools.
- Improved entire release process by automating all manual/time consuming steps with devops tools like Chef, Jenkins, Rundeck, Docker and AWS
- Developed Chef recipes to configure, deploy and maintain software components of the existing/new infrastructure
- Used Chef to manage Web Applications, Environment configuration Files, Users Mount Points, and Packages.
- Developed Chef roles, environments, Databags, Cookbooks, templates and test kitchen
- Migrated SVN repositories into GIT using SubGit.
- Managed SVN/Git repositories for branching, merging, and tagging.
- Resolved merging issues during rebasing and re-integrating branches by conducting meetings with Development Team Leads.
- Responsible for designing and deploying best SCM processes and procedures.
- Worked closely with software developers andSysadminto debug software and system problems
- Maintained & coordinated environment configuration, controls, code integrity, and code conflict resolution.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool on Linux/Windows/Mac machines.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT.
- Implemented the setup for Master slave architecture to improve the Performance of Jenkins.
- Suggested tools and related implementation to engineering teams regarding cloud based services.
- Executed QA services for enhancing efficiency of technologies AND related updates for cloud storage applications.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and continuous deployment to Tomcat/Weblogic Application Server in Multiple environments.
- Installed and Configured the Nexus repository manager for sharing the artifacts within the company.
- Supported and developed tools for integration, automated testing and release management.
- Verified if the methods used to create and recreate software builds are consistent and repeatable.
- Involved in Research of the project application architecture to support/resolve build, compile, and test issues/problems.
- Releasing code to testing regions or staging areas according to the schedule published.
- Used Jira as ticket tracking and work flow tool.
Environment: Java/J2ee, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, AWS, Chef, Maven,ANT, Tomcat, Cloud computing, Jvm, Jira, Shell/Perl Scripts, Python.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
DevOps/Build and Release Engineer
- Participated in the release cycle of the product which involved environments like Development, SIT, QA, UAT and Production.
- Converting theANTBuild projects to Maven Build projects.
- Developed proof of concept on Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Sonarqube to determine a promising product or service.
- Developing the Maven build scripts (pom.xml).
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between projects.
- Creation of Svn hooks, Python, Batch scripting for some custom rules.
- Used SVN as Version control for versioning code and configurations.
- Responsible for creating New Branches, Rebasing and Re-integrating branches.
- Creating new build jobs, Integration testing jobs and deploy jobs in Jenkins to automate the process.
- Automated legacy infrastructure in the interim while working through Chef.
- Automated the process of deployment to Apache Tomcat application servers by developing Perl Scripts.
- Experience in managing Source control systems GIT and SVN.
- Managed Jenkins and Bamboo as a CI server for different projects.
- Worked in Agile Project management Process.
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to Tomcat Application servers in an Agile continuous integration process and automated the whole process.
- Worked on Amazon cloud POC (AWS installation of open stack and Image.
- Continuous Integration of builds using Jenkins.
- Migration of build systemAntto Maven and managing the build system.
Environment: Java/J2ee,ANT, Maven, SVN, Jenkins, Python, AWS, GIT, SVN, Web Logic Perl and Shell Scripts, CVS, Linux.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Build and Release Engineer
- Participated in the release cycle of the product which involved environments like Development, INT, QA, UAT and Production.
- Responsible for the building and deploying the artifacts into DEV, INT and QA Environments.
- Responsible for Branching and merging the code as per the schedule.
- Perform biweekly build cycle and testing processes.
- Used MAVEN to automate the build process.
- Installed and Configured Continuum jobs for automating some build Processes.
- Configured and automated the Jenkins Build jobs for Continuous Integration.
- Used Apache Tomcat as application server for deploying the artifacts.
- Involved in creation and configuration of Domains, JVM instances in production, QA and UAT environments.
- Developed and maintained Perl/Antscripts for build and release tasks.
- ModifiedANTscripts to build the JAR, Class, WAR and EAR files from VOB’s.
- Developed utilities for developers to check the checkouts, elements modified based on project and branch.
- Created Subversion configuration record for builds using derived objects generated during build audit process.
- Configured clusters to provide fail over, load balancing and deployed applications on clusters.
- Developed UNIX and Perl Scripts for the purpose of manual deployment of the code to the different environments and E-mail the team when the build is completed.
- Managed and performed the environment related configuration changes as a part of deployment.
- Coordinated Release effort amongst various teams (Integration, QA, Testing, and Business Analysis) in geographically separated environment.
- Attended the Minor/Major Event change control meetings to get necessary approvals for the deployment request.
- Used Perl/Shell to automate build and deployment Process.
- Executed the DB Scripts (DML’s) which have dependencies on the code on Oracle DB.
- Documented the deployment process (Migration Doc) of code to production.
- Used JIRA as Issue Tracking Tool. Environment: Java,Ant, MAVEN, Hudson/Jenkins, Unix, Apache Tomcat, Perl/Shell. Bank of America, Hyderabad, India Feb ’2007 - Oct ‘2010 Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Provided CM and Build support for more than 5 different applications, built and deployed to the production and lower environment.
- Defined and Implemented CM and Release Management Processes, Policies and Procedures.
- Implement, maintain and support reliable, timely and reproducible builds for project teams.
- Maintained build related scripts developed inANT, Python and shell. Modified build configuration files includingAnt’s build.xml.
- Worked with development team to migrateAntscripts to Maven.
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml files, performing releases with the Maven release plugin Mavenization of Java projects and managing Maven repositories.
- Researched and implemented code coverage and unit test plug-ins with Maven/Jenkins.
- Participated in the release cycle of the product which involves environments like Development, QA, UAT and Production.
- Responsible for the build and release management process.
- Responsible for automated build scripts.
- Responsible for resolve the build issues.
- Coordinating with development teams to perform builds and resolve build issues.
- Analyze and create daily reports on the status of server backups on intranet and extranet.
- Provide complete phone support to customers.
- Setup and debug hardware related issues for server builds.
- Automated the deployment and server bounce process is by creating the scripts using Shell scripts and WLST scripts.
- Build artifacts (WAR’s and EAR’s) are deployed into a Web logic app server by integrating the WLST scripts to Shell Scripts.
- Maintained configuration files for each application for build purpose and installed on different environments.
- Perform biweekly build cycle and testing processes on Solaris.
- Coordinated with developers, Business Analyst and Mangers to make sure that code is deployed in the Production environment.
- Troubleshoot tickets on the helpdesk tracking system.
- Used Maven dependency management system to deploy snapshot and release artifacts to Nexus to share artifacts across projects.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool withAntand Maven to schedule the builds.
- Work with development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
- Worked on the Oracle databases in the backend to execute the DMLs and DDLs. Own full lifecycle of build system - from analysis, development, implementation and support of builds, unit testing and deployments.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes