To obtain a position that utilizes my skills and expertise in the customer service industry.
- Installation of Fiber Optic and CAT5e cables for
- Veterans Affairs Hospitals across the Country
- Installing racks, patch panels, cable trays
- Install CISCO 4500 switches
- Install Test and turn up CISCO Aironet 1140 AP
- 1142N-A-K9 series standalone Wireless Access
- Terminate Test and troubleshooting CAT5e,
- CAT6,and Fiber Optic single and multimode
- cabling using fluke Cable Analyzers and OTDR.
- Installing Racks, Patch panels, cable trays
- Install/program T1 switches
- Pulling, dressing, testing fiber optic cable
- Pulling, terminating and dressing of CAT5e, CAT6
- Terminating, spicing, testing and troubleshooting copper and fiber cable
- Complete telecommunications cabling with NEC/ANSI/TIA/EIA standards
- Installation of Fiber Optic cables for Fort Belvoir New Campus East
- Installing racks, Patch panels, switches and Cisco routers.
- Pulling and dressing of CAT5e, CAT6 and Fiber optic backbone cabling vertical/horizontal .
- Verifying station locations and cable schemes for Zone Boxes of each corridor using management produced installation plans, cut sheets, and floor plans
- Terminating, testing and troubleshooting CAT5e, CAT6, Single and Multimode Fiber optic cabling using Fluke cable analyzers and OTDR.
- Installs and maintains network facilities such as Zone Boxes Dressing and terminating , and system data for small to medium sized networks.
MS Project,DNS,DHCP,and Frame relay
- Installation of Racks, Patch panels, cable trays, switches and routers.
- Installation of Fiber Optic cables in government and commercial infrastructures
- Terminating, spicing, testing and troubleshooting copper and fiber cable using Fluke cable analyzers and OTDR.
- Pulling and dressing of copper and fiber optic cabling vertical/horizontal
- Verifying station locations and cable schemes using management produced cable installation plans, cut sheets, and floor plans.
- Installs and maintains network facilities, includes hardware, software, and system data for small to medium sized networks.
- Testing of various voice and data equipment such as routers, switches, hubs, optical equipment, and private branch exchanges for maintenance.
- Install and maintain Alcatel Omni PCX office telephone systems set up of voicemenail and system management software
- Installing telephone, data cabling for local area networks in commercial buildings i.e. schools, government cite, and private companies.
- Maintain security systems
- Install Nurse Call equipment inside various hospitals and nursing homes.
- Terminating, splicing, testing and troubleshooting copper and fiber cables by way of Fluke and Ideal cable analyzers.
- Responsible for the installation of nodes throughout various Hub cites in Fairfax county government buildings
- Installing and terminating fiber optic cable
- Converting cable from local CATV provider to I-NET for county testing used for Specific County restricted programming
- Installation of cable, internet, CATV, aerial, and underground drops in both private homes and commercial buildings
- Trouble shooting, create and maintaining excellent signal quality through head end systems
- VOIP installation installation of telephone equipment for residential/business
- Promote products and services providing customer explanation of bill to include all associated charges
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction upon completion tasks
- Balancing signal from head end system to feeder lines throughout neighborhoods
- Splicing feeder lines both aerial and underground
- Hanging aerial drops, and burying spliced underground lines