Resourceful, versatile professional with expertise in sales, marketing, client relations, business analysis, software testing, software development methodologies, research, and data management, offering 12 years of experience and track record of positive outcomes, including significant increases in customer satisfaction, organizational efficiency, revenue growth, productivity, and cost-effectiveness. Results-oriented, adaptable leader, with proven success in proactively solving problems and tackling new responsibilities. Solid critical thinking skills, sharp attention to detail, and commitment to continual growth.
Mac OSX-Snow Leopard 5 years , Microsoft Windows 3.1-8 15 years , MS-DOS 3 years , UNIX 2 years , Apache Hadoop 1 year , Solaris 2 years , Linux 2 years , Wireshark 1 year , Sabre 1 year
MS Project 10 years , Microsoft Office 15 years , Adobe Acrobat 10 years , Adobe Photoshop 10 years , Cisco Secure 2years , FTP-Rumba 2 years , Microsoft Visio 10 years , Sharepoint 4 years , Oracle 9i-12 3 years , WMS Systems 1 year , Lawson 9.0.x Applications 1 year , BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite 4 years , ServiceNow 2 years , QuickView 2 years , Tableau 2 years , Crystal Reports 5 years , Clarity 7 4 years , Maple 8 2 years , HRIS SAP 2 years , OmniPlus 5.95 1 year , Filemaker Pro 5 years , ServiceNow 1 year , Qlickview 2 years , Mercury Testing tools 3 years , Hyperion Essbase 1 year , MassMail 2 years ,
Sales/CRM Software: Salesforce 4 years , Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 years
Software Development Methodologies:
Agile 4 years , Waterfall 4 years , XP 4 years , Scrum 3 years , Lean 2 years , Cleanroom 4 years , Incremental 4 years , Spiral 4 years , V-model 3 years , RUP 3 years , FDD/TDD 3 years
- Developed an Access database for tracking and storing customer order data and records of customer interactions.
- Created and maintained Excel spreadsheets for entering data for import into Access.
- Utilized Access database and SQL Server to generate forms, queries and reports. Instrumental in increasing overall productivity over 236 by automating Access Runtime from Visual Basic.NET.
ADVANCED PRODUCTS GROUP SYSTEMS AND BUSINESS ANALYST
- Utilized Clarity 7 Reporting tools for departmental budget planning for the Revenue Assurance department.
- Designed and modified training manuals of various commercial and proprietary software to with respect to internal corporate usage.
- Identified and analyzed financial system analysis trends.
- Assist clients by explaining services and upgrading accounts, contributing to revenue generation exceeding the established marketing quota and customer retention goals by over 512 .
- Met with clients from partner businesses and vendors, successfully eliciting the needs of stakeholders and streamlined communication between organizational units. The Salesforce AppExchange platform was the main medium for achieving this which successfully customized the applications in a way which captured the varied terminology and workflow used throughout the company.
- Streamlined internal and external client data for greater accessibility through extensive data warehousing.
- Use BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite to track and document resolutions. Apply knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle SDLC to assist with business analysis and quality assurance.
- Utilized the SDLC to assist with the development of Grandslam which is supported by the Remedy ticketing system as it extracts information from multiple underlying databases to formulate a tailor-made resolution regarding client issues.
- Worked with Microsoft Access and SQL Server to develop tables, queries, and reports of client data with respect to service level and other issues.
- Designed and implemented an innovative Sharepoint solution on the intranet portal. My outside-the-box approach helped integrate multiple disparate in-house applications, which now work seamlessly together.
RECOVERY SPECIALIST ANALYST
- Managed delinquent consumer credit card accounts, ensuring compliance with regulations governing the collections industry via a UNIX database.
- Successfully integrated financial client information from multiple disparate sources to create a central repository of data, therefore exceeding customer and client retention goals by over 277 .
CLIENT MARKETING BUSINESS ANALYST
- Provided client service by processing travel reservations, generating tickets and processing traveler check-ins.
- Operated Sabre reservations system and designed databases using Sabre and Microsoft Access.
- Streamlined enterprise business process management via data warehousing by seamlessly integrating internal customer data with external travel agency regulations to improve operational efficiency and customer relationship management.
- Contributed significantly to customer retention goals by over 659 by upgrading customers to the best possible travel accommodations contributing to revenue maximization while utilizing Clarity 7.
- Conducted market research to identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction by matching lucrative offers from competitor travel package consolidators.
Microsoft Office was the main medium used for tracking and storing customer order data and records of customer interactions. This was done by creating Excel spreadsheets, importing them into Access, and doing a reasonable amount of Visual Basic programming to effectively streamline the information for easier review and analysis.
- Generated documents used to create daily prescription reports and streamlined automated processes for report distribution, minimizing customer complaints.
- Improved efficiency of data warehouse processes, reducing expenses and enhancing overall productivity by seamlessly integrating Microsoft Access and MassMail to ensure the pharmaceutical clients are kept in the loop with latest industrial regulations.
- Designed documentation needed for transitioning projects among various functional areas within the IT Department. Trained new project manager.
Developed Visual Basic scripts, queries, tables, reports and forms to contribute to a Microsoft Access database project.
SYSTEMS SECURITY ANALYST
- Responsible for monitoring Cisco security logs to identify potential threats.
- Used Microsoft Excel to summarize and document internet security incidents for review by top management.