Software Engineer Resume
2.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- 10+ years of extensive practical experience in Software Design and Development in Networking (VoIP, SIP, H323 & Wireless) domain.
- Excellent hands on experience in C and C++. Hands on Python for scripting.
- Deployed and implemented Lync/Skype for Business SDN API along with Microsoft team (as a development partner from Aruba Networks). Currently, Lync SDN API is available publicly and has been consumed by enterprise giants like HP, Cisco, Nectar and Event - Zero.
- Good understanding of NAT & Firewall on Aruba Controllers.
- Working knowledge and good understanding of multiple RFC/Drafts of VoIP protocol.
- Proof of Concept (PoC) work lead to the creation of Drafts.
- Recognized for delivering features which are unique selling points for products.
- Good understanding of QoS on unified communication tools like Lync, Skype & Jabber. Enthusiastic about leadership responsibilities.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Languages: C, C++, HTTP (XML), Multithread Programming
Operating System: Linux, Cisco IOS, Aruba OS
Products: Cisco Call Manager Express (CME)
Cisco IP: IP Gateway
Cisco TDM: IP Gateway, Aruba Access Points & Controllers,Aruba Service Controllers & SDN Architecture, Multitech VOIP Gateways
Network Technology: VoIP (SIP, H323), STUN, TURN, IMS Architecture
Wireless Technology, FastPath & Slow: Path switch forwarding (TCP/IP), SDN (Trema Controller), GRE Tunnel, DNS, Switching, Multicasting, UNIX OS and Internals like IPC & Socket Programming.
- Feature development on Confidential like Jabber, Lync, Skype & doing case study for Lync Audio call quality.
- Also handling customer issues for ArubaOS Voice ALG (ArubaOS has various Voice ALG like SIP, H323, SCCP, NOE, Vocera & SVP). In addition to this, worked on wireless infrastructure of Access Point (AP) & Controller.
- Lync is a unified communication that is used to make voice/video/Desktop-Sharing & File Transfer.
- When Lync clients are involved in voice/video calls, media data (RTP) goes all the way from client AP Controller network switches & back to Controller AP client. using SDN/Open Flow Controller & Agent, media path can be hair-pinned at AP. This will have sufficient improvement on call quality metrics.
- Service Controller will have Apps to interact with SDP/Open Flow to program the Controller/Switches to forward the RTP traffic using ZMQ API’s.
- In typical deployment scenarios, Aruba Controller can only modify L2 & L3 header priority value of the media packets that are flowing downstream to Lync clients. Aruba Controller cannot control the L2 & L3 header priority value of the media packets that are originated from Lync clients.
- This PoC is to have interaction between Lync clients & Aruba Controller so that Aruba Controller can influence the Lync clients to modify the L2 & L3 header priority value. This is done by sending HTTP POST message with suitable XML body containing the details of L2 & L3 priority value.
- To support HTTPS (XML) message we used TLS with Client & Server authentication.
- Supporting Early Media for SIP Voice ALG: Implement RFC 5009, 3959, 3960.
- Enhancing the SIP ALG State machine to handle Mid - Call Messages.
- Handling Wireless issues on Access Point, Controller.
- Feature development and handling customer issues on Cisco voice gateways.
- Products like B2BUA (also called as IPIP GW or CUBE), CME & TDM-IP GW is worked upon. All these products use both SIP & H323 protocol for signalling.
- Worked on the following features:
- Lossless Media Compression for SIP Trunks using G711.0: G.711 is still the dominant telephony codec in use today. However, G.711 is a high bit rate codec requiring 64 kbps of bandwidth per call per direction. G.711.0 is a lossless compression of G.711 voice payload; absolutely no loss of voice quality whatsoever & with > 50% of bandwidth reduction. With this proposal & proof of concept, we show how the regular G.711 payload will be further compressed with the lossless compression algorithm like G711.0 on IPIP GW.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes