- Detailed technical knowledge and hands - on experience of DevOps, Automation, Build Engineering and Configuration Management.
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of fully automated Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines and DevOps processes for Agile projects across the Financial, Broadcast and Media Sectors
- Over 5 years IT experience encompassing Java programming, UNIX/Linux Admin experience, and a Middleware/Application Server Specialist.
- Experience in project methodologies such as Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, Iterative and creating different documents like BRD, FRD, user stories, use cases, UAT for testing and project charter. Experience designing wireframes in UML such as case diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams using MS Visio and Balsamic.
Languages: Shell scripting, SQL, basic C/C++, Java, Perl, Python,HTML and visual basic
Version Control Systems: Git, Github, Rational Team Concert, Perforce, ClearCase
Automation/Build Tools: Jenkins and JNLP Slave Nodes, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Nexus, Ivy, Ansible
Testing tools: SonarQube, FitNesse, Selenium,, Sahi pro testing and Capastrino
App & Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Atlassian JIRA & Bamboo, IBM IHS, MS IIS
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, and MongoDB
Virtualisation: VM Ware ESX/ESXi, Docker, Amazon AWS/EC2, ELB, IAM, VPC, RDS, Cloudwatch, Xen, Vagrant, Satellite, OpenShift, Azure
Platforms: Linux and UNIX, iOS, Android, Solaris, Windows
Network/Infrastructure: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, AD, Nagios and Network Security and access control
IT Security Monitoring: Packet analysis with WireShark, Log Point, Network Vulnerability Scanning with Nessus, Encryption and Decryptions, Computer Forensic, FTK imager, Intrusion Detection systems, Snort, Tripwire, VMware ESXi Servers, Linux Server TCP dump analysis, Windows Server and Client, and Networking.
Other Tools and Technologies: Ant, Maven, JSP, XPath, XSLT & Nginx, SNMP, Bash Scripting, Nagios and Cloud computing
DevOps and Portal Administrator
Environment: Liferay, Oracle, Jenkins, Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo)
- Management of the Liferay portal platform, which is a single company-wide solution to manage collaboration and services with all external stakeholders, whom are in the conduct of drug development services.
- Introduce self-service aspect for clients and also increase the availability, scalability, performance, ease of integration, robust reporting, as well as addressing platform obsolescence by maintaining the Liferay Portal platform.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins
- Worked as an Admin for the Atlassian suite with tools such as Jira, confluence, stash, bamboo and Artifactory.
- Xcellerateportal Administration where setting up and administering the portal for its partners and using it for collaboration. Some of the primary tasks contains in the portal includes but are not limited to the following; such as Set up and manage portal for each Client, Setup and manage study and non-study workspace, Setup program and protocol workspace, Set up access and user hierarchy and permissions, maintain the content available in the Portal and Perform bulk user upload and bulk study upload.
- Generating weekly reports for the business team; regarding the clients, studies and users for the xcellerate portal using Oracle database by running SQL queries.
- Testing the UPS (User provisioning System) in SIT and UAT environments.
- Preparing knowledge base document for User Provisioning System.
- Onboarding managers and users to the User Provisioning System.
- Preparing documents for the xcellerate portal for user provisioning, weekly report generation and admin roles for the atlassian suite.
Environment: Jenkins, Atlassian Stash, Docker, Vagrant, Red Hat Satellite, Java, JSON, API, AWS and Azur
- Creating fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects
- Working closely with Architecture, Development, Test, Security and IT Services teams
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Continuous Integration, Automation and Configuration Management tools
- Manage all CM tools (JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, ANT, Git, GitHub, Visual Studio) and their usage / process ensuring traceability, repeatability, quality, and support.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Maintain the network infrastructure. Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.