- Over 7+ years of Professional IT experience as a AWS Cloud Engineer, DevOps automation Engineer, Software Configuration Management (SCM), Build& Release management, and an worked in many technical roles both in Linux and Windows environment for build/Release automation process in Web & cloud/server Environment using Java/J2EE/JEE Technology,AWS& open source technologies.
- Involved extensive work towards code compilation, packaging, building, debugging, automating, managing, tuning and deploying code across multiple environments and Linux Administration.
- Experience with variety of databases including relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, MS - SQL and No-SQL database like Cassandra and knowledge on Big Data and Data Analytics using Hadoop.
- System administration in Red Hat and Debian distributors like Ubuntu, SUSE, Solaris, IBM AIX, EMC storage, ONTAP, AWS.
- Competence in designingAWScloudmodels for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IAAS),Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS) and Software-as-a-Service (SAAS).
- Experience withOpenStackServices such as Compute, Network, Storage, Dashboard, Image, Identity, Monitoring, and Orchestration Service.
- Experience in Server infrastructure development on AWS Cloud, Google cloud and Microsoft Azure.
- Fluent in several software lifecycle models, including Waterfall, SDLC, and Agile.
- Experience in Amazon Cloud Services(AWS) and its features (AWS EC2,VPC, EBS, AMI, APIs, Route 53, snapshots, Autoscaling, Cloud Formation, Lambda, SES, SQS, SNS, RDS, ELB, EBS, CloudWatch, S3 etc.).
- Experience in process automation from system administration tasks to Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) with Jenkins/Bamboo build tools.
- Experience in all facets of full CM process with tools such as SVN, GIT, TFS, Clearcase, ClearQuest, Perforce, Cruise Control, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet Saltstack and Ansible .
- Experience in managing Private Cloud and Hybrid cloud configurations, patterns, and practices in WindowsAzureand SQLAzureand inAzureWeb and Database deployments.
- Build pipeline design and optimization GIT, SVN, Maven, and Nexus for Java/J2EE application deployments.
- Setting up continuous integration of applications in Apache Tomcat servers in EC2 using Jenkins plugins GIT, MAVEN. Implemented new deployment process with Jenkins 2.0 using groovy code.
- Involved heavily in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Chef, Terraform and AWS.
- Developed Jenkins, HTML email report to provide all information related to commit build, current commit formstash, Gerrit, Jira information. Created Build Jobs and Deployments in Jenkins.
- Proficient in automating build and configuration process using tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins/Bamboo and Puppet/Ansible.
- Experience working with theOpenshiftEnterprise which allows developers to quickly develop, host and scale applications in a self-manage cloud environment.
- Support of application stacks from a mixture of technologies, including Apache, Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, and JBoss.
- Worked on the Deployment, Configuration, Monitoring and Maintenance ofOpenShiftContainer Platform.
- Created a test framework for the CI/ CD pipeline integrated with Jenkins & Selenium that increased testing cycles.
- Expertise in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python) Architecture.
- Expertise in implementation and maintenance of Apache, SMTP, DHCP, NFS, SSH, NIS+, LDAP, DNS, MySQL, SAMBA, SQUID, Postfix, Sendmail, FTP, Remote Access, Security Management and Security trouble shooting skills.
- Experience in using bug-tracking systems like JIRA, Remedy, Bugzilla, ClearQuest, FindBugs and HP Quality Center.
- ImplementedAWSRedshiftto manage data warehouse and running SQL queries.
- Created efficient, fluid build pipelines and utilized many products such as Jenkins/Hudson, Ant, Maven, Cruise Control, and integration into automated test beds JUnit, JTest, Clover, PMD, FindBugs, etc.
- Experience on working with System health and performance Monitoring Tools like Nagios, Zabbix, Splunk, Cloud Watch, NewRelic, Elasticsearch, Kibana, AppDynamics etc.
- Installed and configured Chef Servers and bootstrapped chef client nodes for creating data bags. Managed Chef Cookbooks to automate system operations.
- Extensive experience in building & deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage & production servers.
- Wrote deployment recipes for infrastructure management using Terraform.
- Written Templates for AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform to build staging and production environments.
- Docker swarm is integrated with Docker daemon.
- Expertise in Agile tools like Atlassian Jira, Scrum and Continuous delivery tools like Nexus, NexusPro, Rundeck, Mesos,Marathon.
- AutomateDatadogIntegrations through Ansible Scripts for QA, Regression and Prod environments.
- Handled large volumes of container clusters with Docker swarm, Kubernetes mesos and Marathon.
- Experience in working with container based deployments using Docker, Docker images, Docker file, Docker Hub, Docker Compose and Docker registries.
- Responsible for building application full automation pipeline for deployment intoAWSusing Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef and Terraform.
- Used Docker containers to maintain the gap between development & operations for security purposes.
- Used Docker to showcase the build micro services to modularize design and isolate the development of containers.
- Administration of DevOps tools suite: Puppet Enterprise, AWS, Open stack, Jenkins, Bamboo, Udeploy, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, Anthill Pro, and Nagios, Splunk.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dedicated and understanding the demands of 24/7 system maintenance and has good customer support experience.
Build Tools: MAVEN, ANT, Gradle, MSBuild.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Fisheye, Cucumber, confluence, IBM Clear Quest.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Clear Case .
Automation container: Docker, kubernetes, marathon and mesos.
Continuous Integration: Jenkins/Hudson, bamboo, Team City, Build Forge, Anthillpro, TFS Visual Studio Build.
Continuous Deployment: Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack, and Chef.
Cloud services: Amazon Web Services (AWS),and Microsoft Azure EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, ROUTE53, SNS, SQS, Cloud front, EBS, ELB, Cloud watch, Elastic beanstalk, Open Shift, OpenStack, and Cloud trail.
Monitoring tools: Nagios, Splunk, Elasticsearch, sonarqube, cloud watch and Selenium.
Operating Systems: RHEL (5.x, 6.x, 7x), SUSE Linux (9,10,11), Sun Solaris (9,10,11), CentOS 5,6, Windows 2003, 2008, VMware ESX (3.5,4.0).
Networking: TCP/IP, NIS, NIS+NFS, DNS, DHCP, WAN, SMTP, LAN, FTP/TFTP, TELNET, Firewalls.
Database Servers: Oracle 9i, 10g, MySQL 7.0, 6.5,RDBMS Oracle, Mongo Db, Cassandra, SQL Server.
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic, Websphere, JBoss, Apache Server, Apache Tomcat.
Scripting Languages: Bash and Korn Shell scripting, Perl, Ruby, Python, YAML, Groovy.
Languages: C, C++, .NET, Java/J2EE,PHP.Golang.
SDLC: Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
Deployment Tools: U-Deploy, Octopus Deploy, Run deck.
Confidential, Maryland Owings Mills, MD
AWS Cloud/DevOps Engineer
- Implemented Large ScaleCloudInfrastructure (250+ servers) usingAWSresources - IAM, Elastic IP, Elastic Storage, Auto Scaling, VPC, EC2, EBS, APIs ELB, Route 53, RDS, SES, SNS, SQS, OpsWorks, EMR, Red Shift,CloudFormation, CDN, KMS, S3, LAMDA (Server less), Elastic Bean stalk, ECS,CloudFront, Snow Ball.
- As part of continuously delivering Agile team, develop, test, and deploy Data platform features Develop ongoing test automation using chef, Python based framework using Ansible to Setup/teardown of ELK Stack.
- Installed, Configured, Administered Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool also automated Continuous Build and deploy Scripts for Jenkins.
- UsedAWSBeanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed withJava, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache, and IIS.
- Experience in Programming, support, debugging, and administration in distributed environments UNIX, Linux, VAX/VMS, Windows, and RDBMS across a wide range of products.
- Create and manage Cinder volumes in OpenStackCloud in both Linux and windows environment.
- Architecture/design and deployment of solutions using VMWare, Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Use of Docker, Kubernetes andOpenShiftto manage micro services for development of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Involved in Upgrade of Bamboo& Artifactory Server and use ofAWS,Azurefor cloud issues.
- UsedAzureTerraform andAzureOpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project.
- Created Docker containers to deploy and run various web applications. Also, was a part of team for analyzing micro services management using Docker, Apache Mesos andMarathon.
- Support and enhance SDLC cycle by using Docker containers delivered toOpenShift Container Platform.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization inAWSRedshift. Managed AmazonRedshiftclusters such as launching the cluster and specifying the node type.
- Worked onAzureVPN-Point to Site, Virtual networks,AzureCustom security, endpoint security and firewall.
- Setup a test environment of cutting edge container technologies including Docker, Apache Mesos,Marathonand Prometheus for monitoring.
- Design, integration and management of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud solutions. Provisioning of EC2 instances, built via puppet, and integrated into local area offices in 5 time zones. Amazon RDS, VPC construction, Security Group policies, IAM, APIs, Route 53, CloudFormation, S3, Glacier, OpsWorks.
- SSL Security certificate management for enterprise, maintaining certificates across multiple ssl providers, and integrating certificates into products such as nginx, apache, tomcat, AWS-ELB.
- Involved in Configuring, automation and maintaining build and deployment CI/CD tools GIT/ Bit Bucket, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Build Forge, Chef, Docker registry/daemon, Nexus and JIRA for Multi-Environment (Local/POC/NON-PROD/PROD) with high degrees of standardization for both infrastructure and application stack automation (ECS) inAWScloudplatform.
- Extensive usage of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, EC2, RDS, S3, Microsoft Azure, Route53, SNS, SQS, Cloud Trail.
- Backup, Configure and RestoreAzureVirtual Machine usingAzureBackup.
- Enhanced, fixed functional and performance related bugs in core product written inGO(GoLang).
- Expertise in JIRA/Confluence queries, dashboards for metrics reporting to various teams.
- UsingDatadogOps monitoring servers and integrates in Cloud watch, Chef, Puppet and Ansible etc.
- Worked on day to day administration tasks and resolved tickets using JIRA.
- Installing and configuring of Chef Server, Chef-solo along with creating Chef Cookbooks and implemented latest releases of Chef- Solo, and written Chef Recipes to install and configure Nagios for monitoring Infrastructure.
- Setup NFS servers asOpenShiftstorage backend and configured various storage claims for developers
- Writing json templates for cloud formation and ruby scripts forchefautomation and contributing to our repository on GitHub.
- Currently leads an active integration effort for building out PaaS with RedhatOpenShift, Dockers and working with developers on application containerization effort.
- Worked onChefCookbooks andChefrecipes to automate infrastructure as a code.
- Setup theChefNodes,ChefClient,ChefServer, andChefWorkstation. Worked on Bootstrapping the Nodes secured the passwords and data using encryption data bag forchef.
- Implementing Continuous Delivery frameworks using Jenkins, Chef, and Maven& Nexus in Linux environment. Worked on Managing the Private Cloud Environment using Chef.
- Automation test cases in Go language and used GIT for version control. Experience in SQL/CQL stress workloads to test storage onDockerswarm using Cassandra and MySQL.
- Setup Jenkins tool to integrate the JAVA project and maintained Jenkins with continuous integration and deployment.
- Used Jenkins and Pipelines which helped us drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Expertise in dockercompatibility testing on various Linux distros, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google cloud Engine (GCE).
- Used Vagrant and Ansible to install software and automate installation.
- Developed internal tool Quick Deploy for runbook automation, and automated release and deployment Management process using shell scripts, windows batch, and python with Rundeck and Jenkins.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as a build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.Converting the ANT Build projects to Maven Build projects.
- Developed a Power Shell script to automate Active Directory and server tasks and Generate reports for administrators and management.
- Automated Testing process using Appium, UI Testing, Web Testing using Selenium.
- Hands on experience with Docker containers to maintain Docker images, Docker hub & registries.
- Worked on Designing, Installing and Implementing Ansible configuration management system and writing playbooks for Ansible using YAML and deploying applications.
- Experimented playbooks for Ansible and deploying applications using Ansible.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations ofAWSNodes and Test Playbooks onAWSinstances using Python.
- Implemented Terraform modules for deployment of applications across multiple cloud providers.
- Created the U-Deploy templates for components and applications, on-boarded around 200 apps into U-Deploy to achieve continuous integration.
- Integrated Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy with Patterns/Release, Git, Confluence, Jira and Cloud Foundry.
- Wrote python scripts using Boto3 to automatically spin up the instances inAWSEC2 and OPS Works stacks and integrated with Auto scaling to automatically spin up the servers with configured AMIs'.
ENVIRONMENT: AWS EC2, S3, RDS, AMI, IAM, Redshift, Lambda, VPC, Chef, Java, Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Python, Linux, Bash, Groovy, Subversion, Rest API, Ant, Maven, Nexus, U-deploy, SQL, Cloud Formation, Golang, Azure, Openshift, Cassandra, Subversion, Selenium, UNIX, SVN, Docker, Jira, Python, Ruby, Shell Scripts, Tomcat, Ansible, Splunk.
Confidential, Knoxville, TN
AWS / DevOps Automation Engineer
- Expertise in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, CloudFormation AWS Configuration, Autoscaling, CloudFront, Lambda, IAM, S3, API Gateway Elastic Beanstalk, OpsWorks, Code Deploy, Version1,CodePipeline and Route53.
- Enabled Logging on S3 bucket access, VPC flow, Cloudtrail, AWS configuration, IAM, AWS inspector, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, AWS API gateway, EC2 Application servers.
- Created, tested and deployed an End to End CI/CD pipeline for various applications using Jenkins as the main Integration server for Dev, QA, Staging, UAT and Prod Environments with Agile methodology.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) with EC2 Auto scaling groups.
- Developed Groovy scripts forjavaapplication deployment by using Jenkins.
- Created Amazon VPC to create public-facing subnet for web servers with internet access, and backend databases & application servers in a private-facing subnet with no Internet access.
- Created AWS Launch configurations based on customized AMI and use this launch configuration to configure auto scaling groups.
- Used Python and Pearl as scripting language.
- Utilized Puppet for configuration management of hosted Instances within AWS configuring and Networking of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Using Amazon Identity Access Management (IAM) tool created groups & permissions for users to work collaboratively.
- Implementation/setup continuous project build and deployment delivery process using Subversion, Git, Jenkins, IIS, Tomcat.
- Experience with build tools Ant and Maven and writing build.xml and pom.xml respectively.
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml files, performing releases with the Maven release plug-in and managing Maven repositories. Implemented Maven builds to automate JAR and WAR files.
- Designed and built deployment using ANT/ Shell scripting and automate overall process using SUBVERSION and MAVEN.
- Puppet automation, installing and configuring puppet 3.x server and agent setup, developing IHS, WebSphere MQ 7.0, Web Sphere Application Server Automation, Apache 4.x/5.x, Jenkins, foremen.
- Wrote Puppet models for installing and managing java version files.
- Created Puppet master to configure the compiled files, templates and plugins to manage nodes.
- Created Snapshot, Template and use them based on the requirement and created Puppet Manifests to integrate Heat Templates into OpenStack.
- Used Puppet modules to rebuild the code & data, from auto load Manifests from old Modules. Well in shell scripting automation of MQ, WAS, puppet, foreman Cloud forms.
- Integrated Jenkins withpuppetand configured data through the pipeline plugins.
- Configured Code Manger inpuppetand integrated with TFS-GIT and successfully pull the code from TFS-GIT branches. Documented the POC forpuppetand application servers.
- Handled large volumes of container clusters with Docker swarm, kubernetes and mesos.
- Used Docker containers to maintain the gap between development & operations for security purposes.
- Used Docker to showcase the build micro services to modularize design and isolate the development of containers.
- Integratedpuppetwith Artifactory and deployed the specific modules in Artifactory.
- Created Roles and profiles inPuppetand mapped them to the respective node group.
- Configured service hooks in TFS server topuppetcode manager after code is pushed to TFS server.
- Automation of test cases is done by integrating the HP QC plug-in with Jenkins Server which will automate whenever there is latest package available through the CI server.
- Setup the Splunkserver and configured AWS for SplunkAddon, Install Splunk Agents and configured/Integrate Splunk to receive logs.
- Utilized Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments - checking out code from Svn/Git and use Ant/Maven to build War/Ear artifacts.
- Used HP ALM, UFT, Rally, groovy, Jenkins, Control-M, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Version1, Spew, Docker, SoapUI, Load runner on this project for testing reporting and other processes at different stages.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing directories structure and managing containers.
- Handled Jira tickets for SCM Support activities.
- Extensive knowledge and administration experience in JIRA and knowledge on other CI tools like Bamboo.
ENVIRONMENT: AWS EC2, VPC, EBS, Lambda, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Bamboo, Python, TFS, JSON, Java, puppet, Selenium web driver, Appium, Linux, Eclipse, Git, Ant, Maven, Subversion, UNIX, SVN, Docker, Jira, Pearl, Ruby, Shell Scripts, Tomcat, Jenkins, Splunk, groovy, Apache .
Confidential, Covington, KY
- Responsible for Installation, Configuration Management, Maintenance and Systems Development of Red Hat Linux, Oracle Enterprise Linux / UNIX Systems.
- Configuration Management and source code repository management using tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN), Perforce and PVCS.Migrated SVN repositories into GIT using Sub GIT.
- Setup automation tools such as Jenkins and Nexus across multiple projects of the waterfall and Agile models.
- Deployed J2EE applications to Application servers in an agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process. Build scripts using ANT and Maven build tools in Jenkins, Sonar to move from one environment to other environments.
- Installed Jenkins/Plug-in for GIT Repository, SetupSCMPolling for Immediate Build with Maven and Maven Repository (Nexus Art factory) and Deployed Apps using custom ruby modules through Chef as a CI/CD Process.
- Build Java code and .Net code on to different Jenkins servers as per the schedule.
- Developed installer scripts using Maven, Python for various products to be hosted on Application Servers.
- Used ANT and Python scripts to automate the Build and deployment process to deploying the web services.
- Used services deploy command for building the web services. Used Maven for few modules.
- Written Chef Cookbooks and recipes in Ruby to Provision several pre-prod environments consisting of Cassandra DB installations, WebLogic domain creations and several proprietary middleware installations.
- Writing Json templates for cloud formation and ruby scripts for chef automation and contributing to our repository on GitHub (sub version control).
- Possess Strong skills in application programming and system programming using C++, C, QT and python on Windows and LINUX platforms using Design Patterns and OOPS (Object Oriented Programming System).
- Leveraged Groovy scripture interface to automate the job creation process for different releases..
- Migrating J2EE, PHP, .NET, and Cold Fusion applications to UNIX and Windows environments by configuring application via IDE Eclipse, Subversion, and Anthillpro.
- The spontaneous issue resolves by engaging WebLogic Admins, DBA's, Dev's and test teams.
- Maintained UrbanCode Deploy and deployed the artifacts to UrbanCode Deploy for release management.
- Monitoring running stacks including events & resources onOpenStackCloud.
- Implemented automated local user provisioning in instances created inOpenStackcloud through Ansible .
- Created and managed daily Hudson build and UrbanCode Deploy artifacts status.
- Deployed code on Web Logic servers for Production, IT, Performance and Development environments using ANT scripts. Making DB deployments thru Oracle SQL, MS SQL.
- Installed/Configured/Managed Bamboo Continuous Integration Automation.
- Integration of ANT/Nexus, Jenkins, Atlassian (Bamboo), Urban Code Deploy with Patterns/Release, GIT, Stash, Confluence, Jira and Cloud Foundry.
- Designing and implementing fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment By Using Technologies like Chef.
- Utilized Configuration Management tool Chef and created Chef Cookbooks using recipes to automate system operations.
- Configured the Web Logic handler for the Apache Web server to serve static files (AngularJs, HTML, and images).
- Closely working with Developers, QA, Performance, UAT testers, IT Team.Provided 24*7 support on call.
Environment: Java/J2EE, .Net, SVN, GIT, GitHub, Maven, Ant, Urban Code Deploy, Oracle WebLogic, Jenkins, Nexus, Anthillpro Hip Chat, Chef, OpenStack, Jira, Ansible, Shell Scripting, Python, Ruby, Bamboo, Perl, Microsoft Azure, AngularJs, Hotfix PROD Patches, Linux (Ubuntu).
Confidential, Boston, MA
Build and Release Engineer
- Installed and configured Red Hat Linux, Established and schedule activities in test and production environments.
- Experience in working GIT for branching, tagging, and merging.
- Managed, installed, and configured Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, IIS, .NET, Apache, Oracle WebLogic, Red Hat JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Database.
- Worked closely with application developers to devise robust deployment, operating, monitoring, reporting for the COTS applications.
- Deployment, implementation of Subversion (SVN) as source control, collaboration and QA tool. Project management, versioning and blame/issue tracking using Subversion (SVN).
- CreatedBuildJobs and Deployments in Jenkins.
- Involved in writing and organizing Shell and Perl scripting for building complex software systems.
- Experience with defining and creating usable and customer friendly, intuitive interfaces to the JIRA tool in a fast paced evolving environment.
- Migrated source control tool from Clear Case to Subversion (SVN) andbuildtool from Ant to Maven.
- Worked closely with the team to review code for compatibility issues.
- Created scripts for Backup and restoring Subversion (SVN) repositories.
- Used Maven as a dependency management tool to manage all the dependencies that are required.
- Created and configured jobs, script builder, custom command builder, agents in Bamboo.
- Deployed the EARs and WARs in JBOSS Application server using ANT script.
- Configured Git with Jenkins and schedule jobs using Poll SCM option.
- Implemented Jira with Mavenreleaseplug-in for tracking bugs and defects.
- Experienced withreleaseengineering, configuration management in Tomcat web application environment.
- Configured email and messaging notifications, managed users and permissions, system settings and Maintained two Jenkins servers and one Bamboo server to deploy into production and non-production environment.
- Created ANT and Maven POMs to automate thebuildprocess and integrated them with tools like Sonar, Nexus.
- Runreleasefor all lower and production environments for almost forty different application with various deployment tools Jenkins, bamboo and work closely with systemengineersto resolve the issue.
Environment: Subversion (SVN), GIT, Ant, Maven, Bamboo, Sonar, Jenkins, JBOSS, Perl Scripts, Shell Scripts, Bash Scripting, Nexus, Jira, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Database, UNIX/LINUX.
LINUX Administrator/Build and Release Engineer
- Worked with Blade Chassis Enclosure HP with BL460c, BL680c, BL485c, BL420c servers for the installation of RHEL, OEL, CentOS 4.x, 5.x,6.x,7.x and VMware ESX 3.5 & 4.0, 5.0. 5.5 And 6.0.
- Extensively worked on BEA Web Logic 8i/9i Server, JBoss EAP 4.x/5.x/6.x Server, Apache HTTP and Apache Tomcat 6.x/7.x/8.x Server as an Administrator for Server Installations, Configuration, deployment, Performance, tuning including troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Managing systems routine backup, scheduling jobs like disabling and enabling cron jobs, enabling system logging, network logging of servers for maintenance, performance tuning, testing.
- Strong working knowledge of Routers and Switches, VLAN, TCP/IP, VPN, OSI model, Firewall (checkpoint), VOIP.
- Installed and configured various services like DNS, LDAP, DHCP, RPM, Send mail, Apache Web Server, Web Logic, NIS, SSH, Tomcat, Telnet, HTTP, HACMP, GPFS, SSL, NetApp, RPM Package Management and others.
- Completing software builds and elevations, creating directories and security groups, and recreating prior versions. Monitored software, hardware, and/or middleware updates and utilizing technologies like Hudson, Ant, MS Build, and Subversion.
- Excellent working experience of GIT branching/tagging, creating new and managing existing Repository, Team Foundation Version Control. Created Build Jobs and Deployments in Hudson.
- Developed Hudson jobs to automatically manage, test, and deploy code and applications.
- Performed OS installations, OS Upgrades, and Server Patching by configuring PXE and DHCP server using Kickstart Configuration and by using Red Hat Satellite server.
- Responsible for configuring and connection to SSH through SSH clients like Putty Remotely coping files using SFTP, FTP, SCP, WinScp, and FileZilla.
- Troubleshooting the network with the help of net stat, ping, nslookup and trace route tools.
- Maintaining theLinuxFirewall for network and implement to the network security.
- Installs, upgrades and manages packages via RPM and YUM package management.
- Installs Firmware Upgrades, kernel patches, systems configuration, performance tuning on Unix/Linux systems.
- Works with Databaseadministratorsto tune kernel for Oracle installations.
- Administrated perforce and created users and provide access to them based on their roles. Written shell and Python scripts to take automatic backup every day.
- Designed, tested and deployedVMware View VDI desktop support for internal & external end-users.
Environment: Redhat Linux 5/6.x,TCP/IP,UNIX/LINUX,Oracle10g,Kernel,Windows, TCP/IP, GIT, Hudson, Java, Ant, WebLogic Server 11g, RAID, Shell, Python, Web Sphere, Load Balancers, WLST, Apache Tomcat 5.5.