- To implement new technologies and gain a positive foothold in a business environment that encourages innovation and foresees industrial trends.
- Configuration of Zones and providing different security levels and policies to enhance security.
- Migration & Up - gradation of CSM ( Confidential Security Manager) for security logs.
- Serves as central point of contact for team members, consultants and vendors.
- Assisting the Network Administrator in daily network activities involving cabling, monitoring of network and security loopholes in whole network.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting internet connectivity through LAN and Wi-Fi.
- Upgrading the network according to requirement on regular basis.
- Installation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Windows XP & Drivers implementation wif latest patches.
- Handling Escalation as well as providing technical support to fellow team members.
- Troubleshooting of Hardware, Operating System and Network.
- Downloading of latest patches and its implementation on systems.
- Installation of Network printers & Local printer on systems.
- Configure the proxy on the client sides (so user can use the internet)
- Troubleshooting & configuring Wi-Fi (Wireless) and Data Card at client end.
- Installation of Anti-Virus software’s (SEPM client and MacAfee) on client systems.
- Installed configured, maintenance and troubleshooting of Confidential Routers and switches.
- Upgrated and backup of Confidential IOS.
- Specialized in Confidential Router and Switch ( 2600 & 3500 )
- Knowledge of Layer 3 protocols like RIP, OSPF & EIGRP .
- Knowledge wif Layer 2 protocols like VLAN, STP.
- Knowledge of Network Address Translation (NAT / PAT) for private IP Networks.
- Implementation and Configuration of point-to-point protocols like PPP, HDLC.
- Implementing VPN wif Confidential Routers.
- Implementing DHCP Services in Confidential Routers.
- IP Access -list configuration in WAN Routers to restrict unauthorized access.