To secure gainful employment that allows me to use my experience and expertise to assist companies with managing their software infrastructure.
- Migrated WAS7 to 9 on several multi - tier applications
- Middleware Support Engineer (Part Time)
- Performed ITCAM Rational Testing on various SOA composite applications to ensure robust application support.
- Performed several ITCAM transactions to diagnose OOM errors
- Formulated graphs to give to development team to rectify solutions
- Performed Rational Functional Testing once diagnostic was complete
- Performed Production WebSphere 7.8. Support and troubleshooting
- Performed WebSphere 7/8 migrations, configurations, automated scripting, and tuning
- Performed Core Java Development with Eclipse and IBM RAD. 8
- Performed Introscope Administration/config
- Performed Jacl/Jython automated scripting for automated deployment of applications
- Performed CA Wily Introscope 6,7,8,9 administration, configuration, tuning and migrations
- Performed CA CEM Administration, configuration, troubleshooting
- Performed WebSphere MQ/WMB Administration
- Utilized Eclipse to develop mobile web solutions for Banking Client.
- Performed WebSphere MQ/WBM Architecture and design
- Performed IIS administration
- Performed IBM HTTP Server (I.H.S) administration
- Performed WebSphere Jacl/Jython script development
- Performed WebSphere/MQ 24/7 administration
- Performed advanced Jacl/Jython scripting
- Performed WebLogic Administration, configuration, and tuning
- Performed WebSphere 6 and 7 training for junior engineers
- Performed CA Introscope Installations, configurations, and tuning
- Balanced and reconciled various control accounts via the company’s internal accounts payable record keeping system
- Kept abreast of “Fair Debt Collection Practices Act” and the legal responsibilities involved with collections
- Forward disputed invoices to appropriate parties for resolution
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g. Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, and NGINX).
- Performs daily WebSphere backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Performed Core Java Development with Eclipse and IBM RAD
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Troubleshoot and tune WebSphere systems to achieve optimal performance and manage capacity
- Manage the complex eBusiness enterprise architecture of high availability and 24/7 uptime.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting high volume WebSphere Commerce environments
- Formulate and document backup and recovery plans, test the plan periodically, and lead any needed recovery effort.
- Create and maintain system and component design documents.
- Experience with Mulesoft, Java integration.
- Configure monitoring tools and proactively analyze performance and reliability of applications. Manage system performance, monitoring, and activity of all systems and databases related to daily operations of the eBusiness environment comprising of WebSphere Commerce, WebSphere ESB and DB2.
- Provide assistance and coach other members of the IT technical and functional teams
- Experience using tools like Jython, JACL and UNIX Shell Scripting