- I is an American technical support engineer wif over 7 years of experience in teh network field. Wif a bachelor's degree in electronics and communication engineering
- I has a great network knowledge, troubleshooting and customer handling experience. I has a technical aptitude and I is very passionate about technicality.
- Wif a strong team play spirit, I is capable of quickly learning and leveraging new technologies.
WAN technologies: Frame relay, Metro Ethernet, ATM, DSL, ISDN
Routing protocols: RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
Network Monitoring: WAN, LAN, Firewalls and Voice devices
Network Technical Support Engineer
- Troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches (mainly L1 and L2 troubleshooting).
- If a higher level of experts support is needed we escalate teh matter to them wif our findings and recommendations.
- Make sure that all teh entities are updated regularly and coordinate between them.
- Communicate wif teh customer through phone, mails, or instant massaging (live chat).
- Professionally document all troubleshooting and incident management actions.
- Mentoring and developing program for new joiners.
- Perform shift leader and team leader duties.
- Experience in working in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Configuring all kind of DSL modems.
- Troubleshooting DSL modems that has issues and fix them.
- Configuring wireless access points.
- Deliver and collect network devices from customer.
- Check customer’s line problems and open tickets to escalate teh issue if needed.
- Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions regularly.
- Implementing DSL configuration to all kinds of modems and all type of connections either by visit to teh customer premises or by phone.
- First and second line troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting all kinds of internet issues (no browsing, slowness, packet drops) and resolves them.
- Dealing wif all kind of people wif different levels and insure customer satisfaction.
- Engaging teh expert teams if teh issue needs a higher level of investigations.